Happy Birthday Eric!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Happy Birthday Eric!

Postby mrblake213 » 30 December 2019, 01:22

Happy Birthday Eric Gurt!!
from the community that you've effortlessly built.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Eric for another splendid birthday and thank him for all the efforts he has done and put in for us.

Let us take this opportunity to give him gratitude, thanks, praises, and acknowledgement.

Leave a message below on what you want to say to Eric and what you expect in the coming years of the PB series (PB2, PB2.5 and PB3).

Or head over to Discord and share your thoughts and messages directly to the community.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Re: Happy Birthday Eric!

Postby Kostadin 8 » 30 December 2019, 01:37

GIVE US PB2.5
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Wardemption » 30 December 2019, 07:28

Eric, happy birthday!

I'm grateful to you for creating this awesome game that I found fascinating in my prepubescent years. I found this game back when I was obsessed with Minecraft which I couldn't run properly on my severely weak HP Office PC. I started playing online browser-based flash games after I got fed up of playing Minecraft on 30 FPS with occasional seizure-inducing lag spikes. One day, I found Plazma Burst 2's website as I was surfing the internet for flash games I could play to death. I played the singleplayer campaign for a bit until I directly hopped into multiplayer. I was lagging a lot in both the European and the American servers. However, I realized I was actually enjoying this multiplayer mode even though I was suffering from constant lag spikes and stuttering.

I meddled around the website just to find a powerful level editor, a fun site chat and a forum full of interesting folks. I adored each and every one of those services. Especially, it is the Advanced Level Editor which has a special place in my heart because I know I went haywire for hours exploring all the possibilities of this extremely flexible tool which I could use as a playground for my imagination and creativity. The results of me using the ALE were mediocre to downright awful maps. However, I loved it. No, I mean, I really, really LOVED it.

I was able to find an eclectic online community in the forums that had all kinds of people. It was quite interesting to go through the topics there from time to time and I had this period once when I was hopping onto the forums constantly than playing the game itself just to read a few diverse topics and comment on them. Then, I'd proceed to impatiently wait for what people would reply with to my thoughts in that specific topic. I made a ton of friends, enemies and frenemies in the forums. I truly had one hell of a memorable time there.

Honestly, I never hanged around in the site chat as much as I did in the ALE and the community forums although this doesn't mean I cannot reminisce about using it. I was able to become a pain in the ass in the site chat a few times racking up one to two mutes if my memory supports me. Might've been in the forums too. Anyways, I've come a long way with this community that was built around the game that you created for which I cannot thank you enough. With that aside, I won't bore you more. Cheers! ^_^
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 30 December 2019, 10:07

The community needs to appreciate the work you have been putting in developing this series(and whatever else you got that we are not aware) more than they currently do.

Happy birthday.
Sgt Dwayne
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Build » 30 December 2019, 19:54

Happy birthday Eric, I just wanted to say as a map maker this game made me happy, And i'm proud to be apart of this community.. The Forums,Site,And yes Discord, I've been playing this game for a very long time now and i'm still glad i haven't move on with it.. I had decisions to leave but i changed my mind i know i act silly at the community sometimes, I hope y'all forgive my actions in the past to whoever dislikes me or that is annoyed at me i'm very sorry for that.. And to be honest Blake has been my favorite staff.. Thank you eric for having him as a staff, I'd wish i can stay in this beloved community for many more months and not quit with it.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you and this masterpiece game.

Uhh, I think i'm late but Oka.. I already said this in Discord earlier and i pasted it here, That's how lazy i am
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Eric Gurt » 31 December 2019, 14:27

Thank you guys, for both nice and slightly confusing congratulations in this topic (which I believe is removed now). Seeing you all here through years even rarely means a lot.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby ultimas » 2 January 2020, 09:21

Eric Gurt wrote:Thank you guys, for both nice and slightly confusing congratulations in this topic (which I believe is removed now). Seeing you all here through years even rarely means a lot.

Whens pb2.5 coming out most people are in college now we've been waiting to long eric
ultimas
Recruit

Return to General Discussion