Hello.

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Hello.

Postby jeff the hacker » 8 May 2019, 18:04

So, i believe the only thing i do here is creating drama. And eventually regret all of them.
But unfortunately i wont apologize. Why? Its useless! Apology is just a tool to make myself feel better.
I mean imagine someone apologize and/promise to not do it again but then they repeat it or do something worse.
And this behaviour is also present on me IRL. maybe to a much worse extent.
Some people say with this "ireedemable" "rebellious child" behaviour i would only live up to 20, so i only have 4 years left!

Alright then, i guess i am leaving. But maybe not shouting a nice little "farewell".
im an alien inside
jeff the hacker
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Hello.

Postby Resi » 8 May 2019, 20:36

Well for starters I don't even know who you are so thanks to this post now I know that you did something bad.

If you never told us anything we would have never known.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Postby phsc » 8 May 2019, 23:22

What is the problem with drama?
Apologies can have different meanings for different people! it is not to make yourself better, it can be used to say "I deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up and won't do it again" so people trust you, not for you directly, maybe people want something from you they wouldn't be able to get if they couldn't trust you.

The fact it is present on your IRL says nothing, people are different, you dont even look like a rebel, look at your name and profile picture, also I don't think you're 16 with the small amount of information I have but then it is a case of fatal conceit as Hayek would say, and who cares if you're living to 20 or to 200 just do whatever you want.

Also why not post this in the farewell section?

By the way I don't think I've heard about you too, now I already dislike you but not for the reasons you mentioned earlier and you shouldn't care if other people like or dislike you, just do your thing, if you want to care then care, if you don't then don't, amazing right?
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 8 May 2019, 23:39

I'm honestly so blackout drunk now that I couldn't be bothered to read what you said but all's good man, we forgive you
You cannot kill me
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ECC9 » 18 May 2019, 09:04

WHY ARE YOU CREATING DRAMA NOW

ello
Discord: ECC9#6057
ECC9
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Around the Campfire