What other games do you dudes play?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

What other games do you dudes play?

Postby Tortoise » 30 January 2019, 15:05

I'm curious.
Your message contains 12 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 30.
I haven't changed my duvet in 15 months and wont until the government gets its shit together.
Tortoise
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: What other games do you dudes play?

Postby Resi » 30 January 2019, 15:19

I play Team Fortress 2 sometimes. It's a cool game.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Postby phsc » 30 January 2019, 16:08

i played dota for a long time, even almost went pro with it, these days i like to play it to relax on a of course lower skill level n like listen to a podcast or smth like that
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 30 January 2019, 22:06

i used to play tf2 before deleting it because of disk space
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Hikarikaze » 30 January 2019, 22:55

Destiny 2's taken up most of my time recently. Warframe and R6S are the only two other games I still play frequently but I jump into Nier Automata a lot from time to time to chill in. I only have like 6 games installed on my PS4 due to storage space (blame game updates) so I don't have many options lol

On PC, I just play Garry's Mod by myself a lot or Halo Online if I feel like playing an old school FPS, otherwise I spend 12+ hours a day on SFM (fun fact: TF2 can be played inside it)
Hikarikaze
Lite Marine [800]

Postby Resi » 31 January 2019, 01:02

Hikarikaze wrote:otherwise I spend 12+ hours a day on SFM (fun fact: TF2 can be played inside it)

The original build yeah, it's pretty cool to go in and see how much has changed.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Postby Tortoise » 31 January 2019, 01:41

Hikarikaze wrote:I only have like 6 games installed on my PS4 due to storage space (blame game updates) so I don't have many options lol

This is one of the reasons why I cant get into the new consoles. I've probably got 50+ Xbox 360 games that'll play straight off the disk, maybe with a couple minutes of patches being installed. If I wanna play Star Wars Battlefront on my Xbone I have to wait like an hour while it installs all the DLC that I don't even have. Its worse than trying to join a darkrp game in Gmod.
I haven't changed my duvet in 15 months and wont until the government gets its shit together.
Tortoise

Postby Hikarikaze » 31 January 2019, 02:36

Tortoise wrote:
Hikarikaze wrote:I only have like 6 games installed on my PS4 due to storage space (blame game updates) so I don't have many options lol

This is one of the reasons why I cant get into the new consoles. I've probably got 50+ Xbox 360 games that'll play straight off the disk, maybe with a couple minutes of patches being installed. If I wanna play Star Wars Battlefront on my Xbone I have to wait like an hour while it installs all the DLC that I don't even have. Its worse than trying to join a darkrp game in Gmod.

XB1 is lucky from what I hear. Patches/updates on PS4 have to be copied in addition to downloading and installing, which takes way more time than it should. It's bad when games like Warframe or Destiny drop 1-2 GB updates especially, because that just means a longer wait overall due to an extra step in the process

Aside from not having too much space, not many games interest me anyways so my list of games would naturally be smaller anyways. On that note I'm planning on checking out Anthem's open demo when it's accessible later, mostly because it just reminds me of Mass Effect and it has promising potential as a game imo

Resi wrote:The original build yeah, it's pretty cool to go in and see how much has changed.

I didn't know it was the original build. Then again, the first and last time I played TF2 was maybe half a decade ago and I don't know much about the game to notice.
Hikarikaze
Lite Marine [800]

Postby eru_ » 31 January 2019, 13:35

Tortoise wrote:I'm curious.
Your message contains 12 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 30.

purble place
[GHOST] Eru_
eru_

Postby Tortoise » 31 January 2019, 15:50

eru_ wrote:
Tortoise wrote:I'm curious.

purble place

Quality
Tortoise

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 1 February 2019, 01:34

Gta V, Rainbow Six Siege, Warframe, Fortnite
You cannot kill me
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby chrose » 1 February 2019, 14:24

Girls' Frontline 11111111111
chrose
RtD Enthusiast

Postby Lance Ryder Wilson » 2 February 2019, 06:43

Prototype 1 rarely, Survivo for USF, DF for USF, Rarely come here to see if I could play PB2, etc.
@Ryder#2772
https://twitter.com/Ryder36833971
Lance Ryder Wilson

Postby Jason Eden » 2 February 2019, 08:39

Dying Light, Dead Island, Minecraft, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, The Long Dark, Stranded Deep, Watch Dogs, Mirror's Edge.

If I had to pick the best one of them then it would be Dying Light. I think this game is the future of gaming. And sooner or later all game developers will start taking features from it and put them in their games. Other games I mentioned are worth playing too. They are the best of their kind.
Jason Eden

Postby Tortoise » 2 February 2019, 16:20

chrose wrote:Girls' Frontline 11111111111

Is that game any good? I just assumed that it was just some standard shit-tier mobile game but with hot anime chicks to draw you in.
Tortoise

Postby Hikarikaze » 2 February 2019, 17:32

Tortoise wrote:
chrose wrote:Girls' Frontline 11111111111

Is that game any good? I just assumed that it was just some standard shit-tier mobile game but with hot anime chicks to draw you in.

It has gacha elements so if you like grinding/farming a lot, it's similar to those types of games basically. Since it's primarily made for East Asian audiences in mind who love grinding extensively, the farming aspect might end up being too much though as is usual for games in the genre
Hikarikaze
Lite Marine [800]

Postby chrose » 2 February 2019, 18:16

Tortoise wrote:Is that game any good? I just assumed that it was just some standard shit-tier mobile game but with hot anime chicks to draw you in.

I've been playing it since last April, and I'd recommend anyone who's looking for a long term game to try it out. It's a gacha game that's similar to Fate Grand Order, but in a nutshell is much more F2P friendly. I consider Azur Lane and Girls' Frontline to be the best games in the gacha genre, at least in terms of how F2P friendly it is.

And yes, it has hot anime chicks to draw in players.
chrose
RtD Enthusiast

Postby Tortoise » 3 February 2019, 21:08

chrose wrote:
Tortoise wrote:Is that game any good? I just assumed that it was just some standard shit-tier mobile game but with hot anime chicks to draw you in.

I've been playing it since last April, and I'd recommend anyone who's looking for a long term game to try it out. It's a gacha game that's similar to Fate Grand Order, but in a nutshell is much more F2P friendly. I consider Azur Lane and Girls' Frontline to be the best games in the gacha genre, at least in terms of how F2P friendly it is.

And yes, it has hot anime chicks to draw in players.

Hot anime chicks are never a bad thing.
Tortoise

Postby deadlytiger » 14 February 2019, 11:41

Identity V. It's similar to Dead by Daylight but less scary. It's available on both mobile and PC, but I play the mobile version since it's way less laggy (30ms on mobile versus 250ms on PC). There's a high learning curve for survivors; if you reach Tier IV, you're pretty much guaranteed to tie or win for most matches. For hunters, it's easier to win at low tiers since survivors have no concept of how to play yet. Post Tier III, hunters are more likely to tie or lose (but if you're good enough, your overall win rate as hunter should still be higher than survivors).

deadlytiger

Postby Rene5 » 15 February 2019, 07:23

Unfortunately for me, I don't own any popular console systems like the PS4 or Xbox One or Nintendo Switch. I'm usually on my computer playing simple games like, braains.io, Minetest, Cursors, Krunker.io, and well, of course, Plazma Burst 2.
Rene5

Next

Return to Around the Campfire