tfw you retype ppl from pb2s community at 5 am

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

tfw you retype ppl from pb2s community at 5 am

Postby phsc » 8 January 2019, 16:23

so like 5 am lastnight i had nothing to do so i decided id try out a new typology method, but this one is a little bit harder to do on fictional characters and i wanted to do it on a lot of people, so i was like, i guess the rest of the ppl in my school might be great! but i dont rly remember some ppl from there or smth so pb2 why not

this uses interaction styles, which is how one PREFERS to communicate
theres the way you communicate: direct(not giving a choice) or informative(giving a choice)
theres your social preference: initiating(!) or responding(!)
theres how you work better: control(chaos sucks) or movement(efficiency is the key if it isnt efficient i will create chaos)

theres the way you prefer to constantly view things: concrete(what is) or abstract(what if)
theres the way you prefer to do things: pragmatic(what is most efficient) or affiliative(what aligns to your moral and ethical values)
and theres teh way you initiate doing things: interest(i will start it then learn about it) or systematic(i will learn about it to see if i should start it and learn more after)

phsc:
Spoiler: Show More
its pretty obvious i am movement, the fact i did for apparently no reason a hacking tutorial and the fact i kinda constnatly rage quit and end up being quite impulsive comes out of this, but movement is also in how you work, if you do things fast and if you prefer efficiency the most, and well, the Fact I don't write down like this almost always, is a pretty great way to show that I am a movement type.

direct, i dont give people choice, i mean this is a little bit harder to show online but a great method of seeing if someone is direct or not is when theyre socializing talking about completely random shit, people that are very direct cant chat in weird ways, they cant just "oh yeah the weather is nice" easily, mostly for INTJ and ENTJ(ENTJ can do it easier tho) but this is only when someone is highly direct so not that much of a valid method but in my case its quite weird

responding is also my preference, in pb2s community not that much of what i end up doing but irl its waht happens the most, this is the toughest for this system online tho

abstract, viewtopic.php?f=117&t=22424
its a constant what if, most of my posts are, more future oriented or smth, talk to me in prviate and you will see

pragmatic, morals and ethics are subjective etc etc etc but even when i was a kid id prefer results>morals which is something our society hates because NTs are the kind of people who go really rich because, guess what, if you consntatly ask what if and youre systematic too so that means you research things more AND YOURE PRAGMATIC its probably the best type to have irl, and most CEOs are from these types, even tho theres a few ISTJs but mostly when... theyre from families with NTs!

systematic, this is a system, that post i mentioned above, i proposed a system, the way i am typing this down, as unorganized as it looks, is using a system, and i research before doing things in a general way, if you invite me to some random discord of you i will ask why and see "huh it looks pretty cool or not" while, lets say, if you invite a INFP who is affiliative and interest based, he prob wont ask any questions and say yes or no, i know that because of artichokecat

the first 3 say im a finisher architect, ISTJ ISTP INTJ INFJ and then i am abstract pragmatic systematic thats a NT i am a INTJ

so huh who do i do next

mlg cool dominik:
concrete, he doesnt ask what if, he just mentions what a post or person in a post said and tries to know why not what will
initiating he has years more posts made than replies made this is also a pretty decent method for this
direct, he says do it he doesnt give you a "choice" or the illusion of one most of the time
initiating and direct means structure type
and hes affiliative, he mentions what he thinks is right and what is wrong quite a lot, and that is Si and well, SJs have Si! so hes a ESTJ!

paulstin:
paulstin is direct, pretty obvious
not sure if initiating or responding(INTJ and INFJ can be weird in this, while a ENFP might prefer responding)
hes movement, dark clan is almost pure chaos

hes abstract, he keeps talking about dark clan in pb2.5 or 3, hes really future oriented because hes a Ni user
hes affiliative, what he htinks is right and wrong, in that case the only dark clan rule which is respect your lovely dark clan members, he doesnt care about like pb2s rules because for him in his view theyre stupid which is more of a Fi approach not Fe but ok i guess Te critic or smth

hes interest, paulstin doesnt talk about anything other than dark clan because hes afraid of talking about it because he doesnt enjoy that experience, because he has Se inferior like lets say eric, which is a form of performance anxiety, and i also have it, in the internet its not that present in a INTJs case but in real life deliciously exquisite pizza sauce

this means hes a INFJ

eric gurt:
responding of course, eric is introverted as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce
control and informative or movement and direct... pretty hard

concrete or abstract? also pretty hard in erics case
affiliative not pragmatic
interest or systematic... hmmm

hes responding which means finishere and background types, and hes affiliative, id say eric is also interest and also abstract and that implies NF, which means INFJ or INFP, both make a ton of sense but considering how long he has been working in pb3 id say hes a finisher type which means INFJ because of high Ni

hexagon:
hex is responding and direct pretty obvious he doesnt talk much thats a direct approach too, and direct people try to say the most when talking, i mean hes direct, ditzy is direct, while even i and hik probably he people who write down the biggest texts are also direct
hes also pragmatic and interest, which means ISTP

darkstar:
darkstar is rpetty hard, i retyped him and id say he might be a INFJ, he has Se somewhere, he cares about the experience he gives others socially, he worries about it i guess
hes responding, not sure if movement or control and not sure if direct or informative
id say direct but im not fully sure, direct people are the ones who throw a joke instead of adding random stuff to conversations, icergodz does that all the time, ditzy does that all the time, darkstar also does that
this means darkstar is a finisher type
darkstar is clearly abstract, no question about it, but now is the hard part...
pragmatic? id say hes not, affiliative, but imo hes systematic not interest
INTJ or INFJ
Ti critic and Ti child give joy out of random puzzles n mental challenges, why i did this at 5 am is exactly that, most of his pb2 maps are that, pretty tough, i go with INFJ because in my opinion darkstar is more close to ditzy and eric than he is to me or hikariaze
INFJ

mrnat:
responding, pragmatic(the fact he wanted to do a thing on his christmas map with like all enemies having powers but it isnt possible so he went with normal enemies msot of the time, thats a pragmatic approach)
systematic, he joined cult of use and also abstract because he mentioned it going ianctive like other map making discords
informative and control or movement and direct... id say he has more of a control approach, hes not someone i see breaking rules
INTP

chickenoos(i think BApples is chx btw):
affiliative abstract and interest he screams all of the three
hes informative he just keeps saying random shit, and hes control ebcause he thinks chaos does get us anywhere thats what happened to like ditzys cult of use discord a lot
INFP

artichokecat:
hes affiliative and interest, just talk to him, oh yeah he might not want because hes interest
hes responding and informative too i mean deliciously exquisite pizza sauce talk to him once
INFP

druddigon:
control, he tries to change the topics of conversations when i talk about like politics or religion in pb2 general, in a kinda ironic and funny way but after all i guess thats literally being a control type
hes also affiliative and systematic too, he joined my discord after i explained him what it was about unlike some ppl who dont even want to hear what it is about or smth and even then are kinda afraid sometimes because inferior Si or smth
ISFJ

z7xfire:
hes initiating id say, maybe responding(ENFP response!)
he kinda looks like affiliative and interet too? not systematic and not pragmatic id say too
this implies NF, so ENFJ or ENFP, considering that id say hes informative not direct he doesnt impose shit

ayano:
hmmm, ayano is informative... initiating? responding? tough
id say initiating, going in and out of nowhere into conversations, thats a more initiating approach than waiting until the conversation finishes or mentioning something to finish it like, well, i do
i will go with movement, ayano
pragmatic i remember ayano telling me i have long hair because i am probably like too lazy to cut it or smth and the sad part is that its true thats a pragmatic approach
interest or systematic, hmmm, id say systematic because out of cult of use discord etc joined without like "i am a interest type so i dont want to join reee" like resi or smth

robloxplazmaalen_YT:
initiating ofc
interest ofc
movement and informative too i guess
and... concrete too i believe
this means ESFP
yikes

kubakuba:
PRAGMATIC ALL THE WAY, deliciously exquisite pizza sauce steals maps from people, THATS BEING PRAGMATIC, and people call ISTPs the msot pragmatic out of all types for a reason
hes concrete too he doesnt give a fck about innovating map making or smth like idk mrnat max teabag darkstar etc
hes also probably responding i mean hes not that active in pb2s community prob cuz hes part of another one or smth
and i will say movement because he keeps making maps n shit

hikarikaze:
direct is pretty obvious
responding too i guess, initaiting some times but still way way more replies, thats how responding works in a pure psychological view, replying
and movement is also pretty obvious, the people who wirte a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce lot tend to be movement types BUT if we want to be even more specific, triple movement types, aka INTJ and INFP are the ones who talk the most when youre in a situation with them, like in a INFPs case they are more shy n shiot but INTJ just writes down a deliciously exquisite pizza sauce bible everytime or smth
pragmatic? affiliative, actually im not really sure, pb2 is a game where pragmatic and affiliative can look really similar unless ur an extreme like kubakuba or idk eric himself, i will go with pragmatic, systematic or interest is an actual question tho, really not sure
ISTJ or INTJ hmmm INTJ because of the last time i typed her
i mean id say systematic but ive never really talked to hik like normal people do so meh i guess

kazy:
concrete
remember that poetry kazy made
thats full CONCRETE, its not ABSTRACT, its not what if it is what is, if you do poetry like that, youre concrete
interest or systematic no real idea i dont know kazy well enought but considering cognitive functions the result was ISFP, which means responding control informative pragmatic and interest, not sure, but concrete for sure

zap:
so last time i deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up typing zap but i will explain why i changed my mind in the end where i mention his discussion with tempus
zap is pragmatic thats obvious, hes initating and HES deliciously exquisite pizza sauce MOVEMENT, hes movement taht thing with tempus, thats movement working, creating "drama" according to temus or smth
so, so in theory ESFP or ENTP
now heres a cool thing
the 4 spectra of a ENTP are, ENTP ego, INTJ unconscious, ESFP superego and ISFJ subconscious
thing is, zap does drugs
and drugs make you subconscious oriented, most drugs actually
so i mentioned he had a INFJ subconscious, that can be a ISFJ subconscious
in theory thats why he likes the community or smth?

doom:
hes responding by far
id say control too
pragmatic or affiliative? hm
id say systematic too because of his post in my last post about typing ppl from pb2 community
so this means INTP and yeah i guess he took that test and its a pretty decent one

tehswordninja:
huh
hes responding and hes control id say too, most of staff members are going to be control i guess
systematic or interest? hmmm... affiliative or pragmatic, not really sure
but cognitive functions say INFP, so...
anyway id say hes interest not systematic in a general way which kills ISFJ and INTP, so ISFP or INFP, hmmm, he could be a ISFP but im not sure, i kinda think it makes sense

max teabag:
responding direct movement, pretty obvious
id say pragmatic and systematic for sure
INTJ? could maybe be control and informative but thats weird

anyway i remember he made a top books of his life and ayn rand was on top
atlas shrugged is the book made for INTJs i guess
and he was pretty much a Ni user when you think about it, his maps n etc

great i guess

silverteen:
interest for sure
responding too i guess
and control id say
ISFP or INFP classic problem
imo hes a ISFP hes more concrete than abstract, i dont see resi like being future oriented at all

guide:
guide is responding control for sure
hes also affiliative id say, probably systematic considering the few times i talked to him
ISFJ

icergodz:
icer is movement for sure, and direct, which implies responding, internet ha!
concrete and pragmatic too, and id say interest too
ISTP

lostmydollar/jason eden:
AFFILIATIVE LEVEL 1000
concrete too
initating i guess, could be responding, anyway for sure hes introverted but its the internet so who knows
DIRECT FOR SURE TOO
movement or control? big question
ESTJ or ISTJ...
id go with ESTJ

mrblake:
interest for sure
pragmatic or affiliative? not sure, hes responding control tho
ISFP or INFP
id say INFP because i see more what if than what is on him

civil lite:
responding control for sure
concrete and affiliative
ISFJ

wreak:
remember wreak being mega philosophical about pb2 not existing? thats a what if right
well, all his questions werent answered with other what ifs, he didnt go that far, he had a what if and then responded them using only concrete evidence, ISTJs and ISFJs have Ne inferior that allows that to happen
hes responding, tahts pretty obvious
the way he wrote that philosophical thing was more informative than direct
id say hes also systematic because he also had almost no problems in joining my discord or smth
ISFJ
maybe ISTJ

kostadin:
he acts initiating and control and direct on pb2
hes also pragmatic and concrete in pb2
but irl hes a ISTJ so id say hes either a ESTP who has to be in ISTJ unconscious irl or hes a ISTJ who uses ESTP unconscious in pb2
meh

yi en:
hes interest or systematic? not sure
hes pragmatic or affiliative? not sure
imo hes informative and responding
this means backgorund type
really not sure if concrete or abstract, id say systematic and... not sure if pragmatic or affiliative
ISFJ or INTP
he was tested as INTP using the crappy 16personalities but meh

green eyed demon:
concrete direct initiating control and interest, ESTP
could be the same thing with the ego unconscious relation of ISTJ and ESTP taht happens to kostadin or smth idk

eru:
eru is initiating, hes movement too
affiliative and interest oriented
ENFP

BONUS:

tempus:
tempus is a ISTJ
if we consider this method, hes responding, he RESPONDED ZAP while zap initaited!
hes control for sure, but it can also be movement related to Si that made him want zap demoted
hes direct tho
direct responding = finisher type
hes concrete i guess, i dont see that much specific abstract on him
affiliative, demoting zap is really not a pragmatic thing, really not
and systematic for sure
ISTJ with minimal chance for INTJ
enneagrams?
1w2, 6w5 and probably 3w4

so heres the interesting thing, data time!

mbtibase is a pretty weird website but ill use it anyway
people who hate tempus'es type: http://prntscr.com/m4i0hr
people who hates zaps'zes type: http://prntscr.com/m4i0qm
you see, the enneagarms and tempus mbti's type conflict with zaps
theyre almost full opposites
its literally the same concept as what happens in civil war from marvel
tony stark is a ENTP, captain america is a ISFJ
ISTJ and ENTP irl have more problems because ISTJs have more balls than ISFJs to confront a ENTP
but anyway, great i guess
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: tfw you retype ppl from pb2s community at 5 am

Postby Resi » 9 January 2019, 01:30

I'm more of an INTP to be honest. But it's nice that you're doing this.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Proxy [700]

Postby phsc » 9 January 2019, 02:06

Resi wrote:I'm more of an INTP to be honest. But it's nice that you're doing this.

source?

youre not more a type, you are a type

actually youre 4 theres 4 sides of ur mind and shit

the MBTI is wrong this is actual jungian psychology
i mean its post jungian at this point

and im talking about dario nardi, john beebe etc
(even a little bit of jordan peterson for like the demon function but hes wrong about other stuff)

anyway, i dont see Ti hero in you at all, i dont see inferior Fe

i typed u as INFP before if im right using purely functions and theyre really similar

anyway
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

thats probably the best test even tho tests arent the greatest of all methods yet you should try to put someone under all the 8 cognitive spectra

like me:
Ni hero - not that visible here in pb2s community, but i mean just take a look at most of my posts, i literally want pb2 to be light years more libertarian and less staff dependant, thats Ni doing some work i guess...
and a ton of shit u dont know cuz of Ne nemesis
Te parent - i walk around talking about shit ive been learning in hope someone refutes me and really care about feedback for shit
Fi child - i am quite narcissistic and pretty selfish when you think about it like i used to casually troll people around here
Se inferior - this one doesnt show that much but anyway, i try to be heavily perfectionistic with stuff i care, and that would be my maps but i dont get to finish them because i literally dont get anything out of doing it because this game is dead and if like 3000 people would play a map by me id spend hours making them(please consider only newer maps not EKAT bases) also another way to see this is that i constantly change my life slogan forum pic discord pic and even tho i have a mic and can speak i dont have the balls to or smth
Ne nemesis - im quite paranoid, i think bapples is chx, i think that scar27 dude was ecc9 trying to be edgy or smth(hes the only player from his country which i forgot) also ofc jason eden being lostmydollar is too obvious
even tho i give out quite a ton of personal info
Ti critic - i like puzzles because i feel dumb(typing people is a puzzle!)
Fe trickster - im a socially awkward asshole
Si demon - i cant remember the country that scar27 is from and the way i deal with things is by rage quitting! and that implies me quitting the forums casually by trying to be banned or just saying deliciously exquisite pizza sauce it multiple times, joining and leaving the discord server, also the fact i left boz like twice n etc

etc...
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Resi » 9 January 2019, 16:26

phsc wrote:
Resi wrote:I'm more of an INTP to be honest. But it's nice that you're doing this.

source?

16personalities, a lot of things felt right but I didn't bother reading it fully.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Proxy [700]

Postby phsc » 9 January 2019, 16:38

Resi wrote:
phsc wrote:

source?

16personalities, a lot of things felt right but I didn't bother reading it fully.

16personalities uses the MBTI system not jungian psychology, it doesnt use cognitive functions, interaction styles, cognitive spectra, etc
its a method that was supposed to make typing people more easy but its harder actually, but thats where we got the names for each personality type

like i have a friend of mine who im sure is the ultimate INTP all the 8 cognitive functions fit, and he gets INFP on it because he has overdeveloped inferior Fe which makes so he looks like hes "sentimental" but hes really not hes just a good person

thats what make people think its not an actual decent science
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby 49er » 10 January 2019, 17:56

Using literature, mythology, history, and religion to explain personality types > using "social science" "research" i.e. the results of biased experiments following the methodology of philosophical infants (marxists)

Jungian psychology is just a dialectical synthesis of the world mythology canon and the modern "scientific" canon of psychology; taking its methods and concepts from psychology and attempting to explain thereby world-feeling when it should actually be the other way around.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 14 January 2019, 17:51

Cool story broski                                                                                 
You cannot kill me
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 26 January 2019, 00:55

Well, you got me.
I've taken personality tests usually around once a year for every year, and I've always ended with the same result --
http://prntscr.com/mcaiic
ZapruderFilm

Need help with an account? PM me.

Need help with a report? PM me.

Need help with a bug? PM me.

Need help with anything? PM me.

ZapruderFilm
Head Moderator

Postby phsc » 26 January 2019, 03:39

ZapruderFilm wrote:Well, you got me.
I've taken personality tests usually around once a year for every year, and I've always ended with the same result --
http://prntscr.com/mcaiic

thats mbti

i mean thats the old theory that works based on letters

specifically i use cognitive functions which are a little bit more complex n imo accurate n actually useful

but what i used in this specific post are interaction styles which are like a mix n etc

if you want an accurate test: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

it might give you a wrong result but send it here there are a few tricky patterns but almost always its accurate but i do think ur an ENTP tho
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Kazy » 26 January 2019, 22:37

phsc wrote:concrete
thats full CONCRETE, its not ABSTRACT, its not what if it is what is, if you do poetry like that, youre concrete
interest or systematic no real idea i dont know kazy well enought but considering cognitive functions the result was ISFP, which means responding control informative pragmatic and interest, not sure, but concrete for sure

- if you read this, you can read.
Kazy
PB2 Official Weeaboo

Postby phsc » 27 January 2019, 00:03

Kazy wrote:
phsc wrote:concrete

ok
sooooo lets start
keep in mind its a theory, ok? it can all be wrong, ive tried a few things related to it in practice and sometimes i kinda fear how accurate it is

first of all consider i dont know you THAT well and there are more complex stuff such as sides of the mind n etc, but considering what i also mentioned in the other typology post i made n a lot of stuff i learned about certain types and how they behave and what they tend to like, because its all pure empiricism, the empiric mehtod that generates jungian psychology, i think you fit in ISFP

DONT USE WEBSITES THAT FOCUS ON MBTI BECAUSE THAT IS CRAP AND 16PERSONALITIES ONLY GETS LIKE TWO TYPE DESCRIPTIONS RIGHT AND EVEN THEN THERE ARE MANY MANY OTHER FACTORS THAN IT

soooo the basic
human beings have lovely 8 cognitive functions, that generate things such as cognitive bias, method of thinking, things one tends to like, etc, i like to call that the algorithm, it is mostly developed when you are really young and is oriented with who you are close with when you are a kid, i am a INTJ and ive grown up with ESFJ ISFJ and INFP, they all are Ne Si users, my "demon" function is Si because of that very likely, and my main function is Ni
so there are 8 cognitive functions, they are kinda complex in practice and you can mix them and gets different things etc but i will only explain the real basics, also the part where they are in your cognitive spectra really affects things
PLEASE CONSIDER THAT EVERYBODY HAS ALL THE FUNCTIONS BUT THE METHOD FREQUENCY AND A FEW OTHER THINGS OF USE ARE WHAT CHANGES ITS NOT LIKE A ESFP CANT DO LOGIC(even tho ESFPs get the "dumb" stereotype a lot, unless they have people with Ti near them so they... are not dumb! or like when they develop their unconscious or superego a lot, mostly the superego which is really rare)
Fi - morals, what you feel/think is right or wrong, empathy
Fe - ethics, what society feel/think is right or wrong, sympathy
Ti - logic, verifying what you believe in, creating systems out of nowhere
Te - rationality, doing what works, also related to learning things, absorbing knowledge, but in a general way applying systems, and related to what other people think of things or you
Ni - seeing one possible future and getting into it, this is a function that has a lot of relation with other functions and alone is really weird, it is also related to willpower and wanting things, it is like a unconscious process of your mind that casually does things too, like "this will happen", that happens, but you didnt think about it, you just knew it, of course it is wrong too, but if we combine that with lets say, Fi, which is what one things is right or wrong but also related to what one likes as it is part of it when correlated with Ni and Si, Ni Fi creates concepts such as platonic beauty, even tho plato didnt have Fi which is quite interesting but then we can use cognitive relations to generate things such as that and putting people who have two main cognitive functions together is better than a person using theirs, and plato was a Ni dom so it still kinda makes sense, anyway, it is also related to willpower but mostly when it is in a negative function slot, also its the rarest function out of all in the 2 main slots
Ne - asking the what if, but like, unconsicously, it just comes to your mind, it can be combined with lets say Te or Ti to see how a situation will develop, or Si to try to predict the future in a conscious manner
Si - past memory, duty/honor/idk, receiving an experience and comparing it to others, also the most common function on earth in the 2 main slots
Se - giving a experience, physical awareness

ok, you can google stuff about them or maybe even read source material such as jung even

so, what does what i mentioned mean?

first of all, cognitive spectra function slot names and the order for ISFP
EGO: ISFP(i think, probably you)
1 - hero - Fi - what youre good at
2 - parent - Se - what you are also good at but you kinda dont realize
3 - child - Ni - what you are pretty good at but think you are a little bit better than you actually are
4 - inferior - Te - what you fear and what you think you suck but sometimes, you might be great at it
UNCONSCIOUS/ID/SHADOW: ESFJ
5 - nemesis - Fe - what you worry about
6 - critic - Si - what you feel bad about everyday, what you might become hypocritical with(lostmydollar saying he has perfecet logic is unironically, trickster Si being used in a negative way, hes a ISTJ)
7 - trickster - Ne - what you suck at
8 - demon - Ti - what you are really good at but only use under pressure or dont like using or use in a really weird way and it is mostly purely negative in practice

concrete - what is - Si and Se in the first 2 functions
abstract - what will/can be - Ni and Ne in the first 2 functions
so, abstract types think of what if and that is why they are like really innovative in arts, science, etc, and that is why the awkward nerds who suck at sports are mostly abstract users, the generic nerd stereotypes being INTP INTJ INFP INFJ, even tho INTJs and INFJs can be really badass and ENFP and ENTP sometimes can be awkward nerds mostly when younger, sports is related to Se even tho ISTP and ISFP dont realize they... are quite good at physical stuff...

control - chaos is bad
movement - chaos is good
(both combined makes a society work)
so not sure if you know but like, zaps rank was changed to moderator by tempus, what did zap do? create a small chaos, trying to make so the machine runs again and he gets his rank, if he was a control type, he would probably just like "ok" or like try to do A deliciously exquisite pizza sauce MILITARY COUP and WELL TURNS OUT MOST PEOPLE THAT DO ARE TRIPLE CONTROL TYPES AKA ESTJ AND ENTJ!

affiliative - i do what i think is right
pragmatic - i do what works
some times your concept of working is related to being right, and vice versa, types like ISFP ESFP some times arent THE MOST PRAGMATIC while ISTJ and ESTJ look pragmatic but thing is, its about COGNITIVE PREFERENCES, types such as ISTP are almost always pragmatic, but if it takes an approach to their inferior functions, they tend to turn affiliative, etc, i mentioned idk what you are, which probably means middle ground

interest - uh, gets into things... or jsut doesnt sometimes not even trying it out
systematic - creates systems, likes to know what they are going to do and if possible instead of jumping into a thing trying it out alone first, or if they are mostly Si doms, they might just say "no it probably sucks" because they try to imagine what it will be like but they kinda suck at it because if you are a Si demon you have Ni demon
you can see this in many ways but... lets take a look at practical approaches:
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=21092
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=22283
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=22119
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=22037
respectively, INTP ENTP INTJ ISFJ, all systematic
actaully i dont think there are any interest people that made forum tutorials at all... there is a chance darkstar is a INFJ and not INTP and they are really similar overview if they are lets say enneagream 5 which makes people nerds in a general way

direct - tries to achieve something in conversations, in a general way, mostly in rea life because in the internet it is quite the opposite as in theroy INTJs are the most direct of all types and hikarikaze and me are INTJs and well, probably the two people that type the most in this forum, even tho cognitive transitions are for some reason way more frequent in the internet and that is something i should look into
informative - gives... information! and tries to give people the choice, like lets say zap saying "dont like it then leave" to me in pb2s discord before i left it, it was a informative approach, while a direct one would ignore the person kick him block him etc

anyways, this is probably less english than before, so i imagine this prob doesnt make much sense and it looks like a bunch of pseudoscience shit

BUT THE THING IS, EVERYTHING THAT IS A POSTERIORI IS PSEUDOSCIENCE, so uh, yeah, i mean things such as the enneagram are really pseudoscience but it is useful for understanding what people enjoy and it has direect correlations to the jungian system of personality n things such as socionics which im getting into

actually just get in the discord that is in my website slot and... i can teach u about these things in practice

BUT IF ALL I SAID MAKES NO SENSE I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING WRONG BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM AND COGNITIVE TRANSITIONS ARE ONE HELL OF A THING like in this post im probably in my unconscious for some reason

anyway take this test http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm send me results ignore 16personalities
if you want to search for famous people most sites are wrong, http://index.sakinorva.net/ this is a website which im part of and i casually type people but it is kinda toxic, and then there is the dead full of ads http://personalitybase.com/index.php which is pretty accurate most of the time but the website is crap lately and... it has a advantage that is has random polls that are quite useful sometimes, such as:
http://prntscr.com/mcn4q7

and i guess thats it
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby nexir » 24 February 2019, 06:46

Dem is everything ok at home dud
nexir
Recruit

Postby phsc » 24 February 2019, 14:19

this is what happens when you get like 7 hours a day of doing nothing because you do not play games anymore
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Around the Campfire