I'd like to apologyse about what i did before

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

I'd like to apologyse about what i did before

Postby eru_ » 4 January 2019, 11:56

-Well for those who call me immature such as tehswordninja & phsc and they don't believe that i'm 16 , i fully agree with them , because irl i'm born in 10 august 2005
-For Hikazikaze , he said that what i did is 0 and etc i agree too because i'm using powerpoint for animations , This doesn't make sence and in reality i become to hate my animations and agree about people who critisize it . I understad that hika is critisizing my crappy animations not blind hating it , but i won't give up and be a meme , i plan to use Adobe Animate CC 2017 , which i bought it from computer engineer for animating and i hope others that hated my powepoint animation will like it
-For Kostadin 8 , he allways calling my YT channel garbage , i agree with him , Here i deleted all my sheetposting and let only a few videos and i switched to Sony Vegas , and i'm currently using My phone's microphone
Anyways Here is one of my Adobe Animate Post

if it doesn't work hhere is the link
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... mation.gif
[GHOST] Eru_
eru_
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: I'd like to apologyse about what i did before

Postby Ayano » 4 January 2019, 13:21

Lol the walk cycle looks funny.
You can search up simple walk cycles animation in youtube. Just emphasize the movement and make it feel real. Learning how to Animate properly takes some time and effort. So don't feel down about it instead push through and improve
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Hikarikaze » 4 January 2019, 23:48

Animation's not easy at first but it gets really easy eventually.

I'm used to applying scripts that contain numerous movement cycles (because why make a walk cycle when a script can apply a pre-made one for you?) on models in SFM but it doesn't work on at least 67% of the models I have, so I had to learn how to work with the IK rigs that Bioware, Bungie, Respawn, etc made with their models to replicate a decent walk cycle. Personally I had to walk around myself just to see what walking looked like so I could mimic it. It took almost an eternity but eventually I managed to get it right after trial and error. Now I just make a walk cycle once, save the animation, and then re-apply it again to a model with a compatible rig.

You're lucky you're working in 2D tbh. Even though I have 670+ hours in SFM, 3D animation still tends to become a pain with models from different studios that have different IK rigs, even more so when some models have ridiculous amounts of face and eye bones which makes animating facial expressions and even blinking much more time-consuming. Some asset porters also aren't skilled enough to go on Blender for instance and convert those bones into flexes, so that problem tends to be unavoidable at times. In other cases, making certain animations tends to be impossible because the assets required don't tend to be available anymore, like with some of Nintendo's assets (who managed to spare the SSBU models thankfully) for example. So yeah, at least you don't have to deal with that in 2D animation because you likely can just draw the assets you want/need yourself.
Hikarikaze
Lite Marine [800]

Postby Resi » 6 January 2019, 16:24

Kostadium is an edgy troll, just ignore him and take advice from others (Like Hikarikaze).

Learn to differentiate between someone who's giving you constructive criticism which helps you and someone who just wants to attack you because they think they're so cool behind a computer screen.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Proxy [700]

Postby Kostadin 8 » 7 January 2019, 04:49

Resi wrote:Kostadium is an edgy troll, just ignore him and take advice from others (Like Hikarikaze).

Learn to differentiate between someone who's giving you constructive criticism which helps you and someone who just wants to attack you because they think they're so cool behind a computer screen.

noooooooo

also thanks eru for being honest with us ill subscribe
October 29th, 2016-August 04th, 2018
Kostadin 8
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby 49er » 7 January 2019, 15:12

There is nothing wrong with a little tasteful bullying between people who can handle it; keeps the wits sharp and perhaps sparks a rivalry that results in a series of great works from the competitive authors.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ECC9 » 8 January 2019, 18:30

I like you are bein' honest and stuff, ur my good friend Eru.

Your message contains 25 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 30.
Last edited by ECC9 on 8 January 2019, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: ECC9#6057
ECC9
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby phsc » 8 January 2019, 18:33

ECC9 wrote:NO ONE CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Your message contains 25 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 30.

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU DONT CARE!

some times i think im edgy n shit n i mean i probably am or smth but WHY

please tell me what are you trying to achieve

thats like trying to be a bully or to look cool or smth? be badass? deliciously exquisite pizza sauce why are humans so deliciously exquisite pizza sauce stupid

i mean i kinda understand the psychology behind that its either Se or Te that youre using rn maybe even both but, why, i mean probably Te since you literally sent this in the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce discord

WHY, eru isnt going to feel sad, and youre ridiculous doing this

this is being edgy for the sake of being edgy its not like its the result of a method or something third party

i mean i kinda do the same casually but at least i try to achieve something but this doesnt do deliciously exquisite pizza sauce shit

eru btw, later, if you want to talk with me about idk psychology cuz i feel like u get overly sad over these things, i think i might be able to help u

RIDICULOUS

http://prntscr.com/m4jy3c
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Resi » 9 January 2019, 16:27

ECC9 wrote:NO ONE CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Very unepic, not gamer style. I bet you don't even thank the bus driver you monster.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Proxy [700]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 13 January 2019, 17:12

Heh, phsc doesn't even get thanked, i guess hes too of an asshole to be thanked by eru_
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 13 January 2019, 21:16

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:Heh, phsc doesn't even get thanked, i guess hes too of an asshole to be thanked by eru_

as if i needed thanks anyway

i know what i am doing and the fact i am doing something imo is way better than people thinking im doing something and thanking me for it

anyway
THE BEST PART IS THAT HE DID
MULTIPLE TIMES
http://prntscr.com/m6pnmr
thats his discord acc, he left the discord and deleted the acc
yeah, im an asshole i guess
phsc
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby eru_ » 19 January 2019, 15:01

@ayano and hikarikaze , yeah i'm not very proud of it .
Also @kostadin Sayng that you 'i bullied eru and made him delete his trash videos" in discord actually doesn't make sence , they're simply trash , why would you bully me ? where's the roast ?
@ECC9 , if you don't care you can Not comment my topic lol
@Phsc , it's kinda logicless for you to like my yt channel since it suck , i know right you're treating me like i'm rl cool
and thinks that i'm like paulstin so please stop your drama
[GHOST] Eru_
eru_

Postby ECC9 » 20 January 2019, 15:16

Everyone knows that you are ''Creeplazma' lol

(no one cares)
ECC9

Postby Ayano » 20 January 2019, 16:06

ECC9 wrote:Everyone knows that you are ''Creeplazma' lol

(no one cares)

Believe it or not, they are two completely different people.
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby eru_ » 20 January 2019, 20:04

ECC9 wrote:Everyone knows that you are ''Creeplazma' lol

(no one cares)

Thanks to this dude , each time someone refer to me in pb discord server , he screenshot it and send it to me
That's why i didn't miss anything lol
Also it's funny for ECC to think that a 11year old kid from israel is me lol
[GHOST] Eru_
eru_

Postby ECC9 » 21 January 2019, 18:29

Yes nice info lol
Also ECC9 thx

And not only I know that you're Creeplazma
ECC9

Postby Civil-Lite » 23 February 2019, 21:15

ECC9 wrote:And not only I know that you're Creeplazma

Yes, let's go back to the "I still think you are also that person" cliche and miss the point that we already confirmed they are both 2 different people.

Back on-topic, as for Eru you have always seemed to be a good friend to be around and which I will always be grateful and appreciated by that. Not that I know for myself exactly what you have done in the past even though I've heard a few things from time to time. But I can say your apology is well accepted and that from now you are a changed person. Oh and by the your animation is looking good but also keep up the good work. I know this is a month later but I felt as though something's still have to be said.
"Sup forever alone. Do you want to do something alive or are you just gonna sit down on your a** all day like a loser? It's simple, so just go on by and play Plazma Burst 2. Well easy!"

"Ah... Son of a..."
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Return to Around the Campfire