Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby phsc » 18 November 2018, 16:25

deliciously exquisite pizza sauce

i need to write more text or something
Last edited by phsc on 17 March 2019, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Resi » 5 December 2018, 19:18

Resi wrote:[snip]

Eh, I think I've taken the break I needed.

I'm not good at making promises.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Postby Burst » 9 December 2018, 12:38

Hi, I'm Burst.

That is all, I don't know what else to say.

hollow knight good game
i dont know how to put images as signatures so this is here
Burst
Recruit

Postby darkstar 1 » 18 March 2019, 01:25

Spoiler: Show More
I think I have a game addiction, I've tried to limit myself before, but can't... at this point gaming has been consuming too much of my time, I don't want this to further influence my life so I'm gonna leave the games I am/was most addicted to by resetting my password.

I'll still be on discord/twitter/... if anyone needs me, but I won't be able to log in on this account anymore.

Btw, all my maps are open sourced, including the stuff I was recently working on, there are also some on my "singleplayer" and "_cube" account, feel free to take a look at them/finish them, idk

Thanks, Eric, for making this awesome game and thanks everyone for being here, I've had a really good time in pb2!

Goodbye.

Seems like I can't leave after all, I'm back, saved my pass somewhere just in case
Last edited by darkstar 1 on 19 April 2019, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

darkstar 1

Postby Resi » 18 March 2019, 01:59

darkstar 1 wrote:I think I have a game addiction

The departure of a man. A myth, and a legend.

We will all miss you, you had a huge impact on this game and its community, and will be prepared for your return. God bless.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Lite Marine [800]

Postby Jason Eden » 18 March 2019, 08:42

darkstar 1 wrote:
I think I have a game addiction, I've tried to limit myself before, but can't... at this point gaming has been consuming too much of my time, I don't want this to further influence my life so I'm gonna leave the games I am/was most addicted to by resetting my password.

I'll still be on discord/twitter/... if anyone needs me, but I won't be able to log in on this account anymore.

Btw, all my maps are open sourced, including the stuff I was recently working on, there are also some on my "singleplayer" and "_cube" account, feel free to take a look at them/finish them, idk

Thanks, Eric, for making this awesome game and thanks everyone for being here, I've had a really good time in pb2!

Goodbye.

God bless you man. See you in PB3 I hope?
Jason Eden
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Silent Aurora » 15 April 2019, 18:35

Lmfao never thought I'd reply to my own topic but here it goes,

Going to finally depart from the community because it's evident i don't have time for it anymore. Haven't even stuck to my moderation obligations, let alone playing the game. I'm now in University (have been for a while lmao), going to start build up a portfolio consisting of projects which I can have under my belt when i go apply for internships next summer to start off my career. This community has given me some of the best and worst experience (from which I've learned from). Will I return? Honestly not sure, but we'll see.

Pce yall.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Forum Veteran [1000]

Postby Elitech » 28 April 2019, 15:43

i grew up with this game. its the only game i played during my childhood. it has been 8 wonderful years with you. sadly, I'll stop playing the game and cut off most of my activity on the forums. I'll still be active on discord, cause that's where i spend my time now. mbop#4376
from elitech, to linxus, to sentax, to carar and back to Elitech.
Some of my greatest memories and laughs lie within this game. I was part of the game's biggest clans, and that is where I end my journey with this sequel.

i will 100% return when pb3 is released, to be one of the first pioneers to test out the full version.

I'd like to name some people that influenced me the most. it's wide - from admins, to ordinary users.

Kostadin 8 (Reloadium), Ayano, iSpyder (and her other alias), Sniper J, Lee, ECC9, thj, wolfmaster, ward, sparken, fishy (i miss you bro.), mingo, captain solo, deadlycheetah (best girl ever), alica (kazy), GED, kneelfrox, nyove, residays, van, zufix, doomwrath, tempus, kiriakos, eric himself, protonoid, danny, GhostX5, saw-, ASDFAFJOE, ASSASSINGUY (i deliciously exquisite pizza sauce love you man, come back soon).

wanna say farewell to electric fish, darkstar and sparken, the most dedicated players here.
see you on discord!
aye whats up mate
Elitech
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Walian11 » 4 May 2019, 13:40

Silent Aurora wrote:Lmfao never thought I'd reply to my own topic but here it goes,

Going to finally depart from the community because it's evident i don't have time for it anymore. Haven't even stuck to my moderation obligations, let alone playing the game. I'm now in University (have been for a while lmao), going to start build up a portfolio consisting of projects which I can have under my belt when i go apply for internships next summer to start off my career. This community has given me some of the best and worst experience (from which I've learned from). Will I return? Honestly not sure, but we'll see.

Pce yall.

Goodbye old friend... God bless you

Dont know when I will be posting my goodbye.

Walian11
Recruit

Postby Lord Blue Blood » 10 May 2019, 12:59

i've seen silent aurora leave and come back 5 times now.
is this going to be the 6th one?
Lord Blue Blood
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to Around the Campfire