Regarding " retirement "

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Regarding " retirement "

Postby mokaal » 11 June 2021, 20:41

If you had enough of PB2 then LEAVE, your opinion won't matter to us nor they will encourage us to leave as well.

I saw a lot of people claiming to leave the game and retire then later they come back after 3 days or 2 weeks for reason " I'm bored " or " clan needs me "

Lad, retirement MEANS that you won't be available to play the game for a long period of time, not for some days or weeks, just stop doing that shit already and grow up because it's annoying.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Regarding " retirement "

Postby astrodex pl » 11 June 2021, 20:49

few times i tried but its very hard to leave the game you've benn playing for more than 2 years
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Postby Coolsugar » 12 June 2021, 06:50

mokaal wrote:If you had enough of PB2 then LEAVE, your opinion won't matter to us nor they will encourage us to leave as well.

I saw a lot of people claiming to leave the game and retire then later they come back after 3 days or 2 weeks for reason " I'm bored " or " clan needs me "

Lad, retirement MEANS that you won't be available to play the game for a long period of time, not for some days or weeks, just stop doing that shit already and grow up because it's annoying.

Why do you have a problem with this anyway?

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mokaal » 12 June 2021, 07:48

Coolsugar wrote:
mokaal wrote:If you had enough of PB2 then LEAVE, your opinion won't matter to us nor they will encourage us to leave as well.

Why do you have a problem with this anyway?

And why do you ask anyway?

mokaal

Postby Nehil » 12 June 2021, 17:07

I think its pointless making a post with this topic, just let people do whatever they want, its a community where 80% of the people are kids, u cant really ask for a mature community, just let them scream for attention on their own ways such as fake retirements or whatever xd

Nehil
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby nightmar » 12 June 2021, 21:51

Who is this "Retirement" that you speak of? In my 10 years of experience with this game I have not once met this guy. His name sounds like he's eastern. Well if you see him tell him to get lost on my behalf.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Assassian4 » 13 June 2021, 17:32

nightmar wrote:Who is this "Retirement" that you speak of? In my 10 years of experience with this game I have not once met this guy. His name sounds like he's eastern. Well if you see him tell him to get lost on my behalf.

you're not funny

Assassian4
Recruit

Postby gsa12 » 14 June 2021, 03:06

Nah i think this is just peoples way of garnering sympathy and attention by publically announcing their ''retirement''.
people need to keep things to themselves.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Star Def » 14 June 2021, 08:43

People pay attention because they think that they are potential enough as a "great member" so they announced their retirement cause they think that some people will feel sad about them but we don't care lol, so I agree cause this is dramatically idiotic, and cringe.

Simplest example "Yex" No offense

i guess leaving with no essay is better cause if you want people's attention about missing you then leave or go inactive normally, btw you cannot have insurance for someone retired, people in this community are almost teenagers so they do whatever the childish things to do, so you cannot change their mind.

and btw wats dis? https://i.imgur.com/X5fuMiC.png
didn't you just did the same thing so you are complaining at yourself lol
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mokaal » 14 June 2021, 23:15

Nehil wrote:I think its pointless making a post with this topic, just let people do whatever they want, its a community where 80% of the people are kids, u cant really ask for a mature community, just let them scream for attention on their own ways such as fake retirements or whatever xd

You haven't seen the cons of it yet

mokaal

Return to General Discussion