All Sightings of C9 symbols

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

All Sightings of C9 symbols

Postby broforce1 » 11 January 2021, 15:38

Correction Nine, it's really must have interesting stuff on it and I guess it does, from everything seems to look very interesting on it is the story behind it and what it really has made, and now C9 wanted to fix the issue.

Well C9 is a project made for time traveling, it's also a manufacturer for guns and weapons, though the C9 was about to close since it has made so many mistakes, by selling its guns to other factions, and the big mistake they have done is their time traveling issue, the location of the earth was exposed from their portals for the aliens as well, it was also becoming a threat to humanity so that is why it was closing, the marine and noir lime had to use the C9 portals in order to go to the past, it seems that the C9 portals are not really well made, but the marine and noir lime had no choice, so they used their broken portals and they went to the future.

But some people don't really care about the story in this topic, so I just wanted to find some assigned logos and symbols by C9, just for funs to see how many encounters I have got.

C9 symbols:
Spoiler: Show More

so those are the made symbols and logos by C9, there should be used on some sprites in order to let u know that some of those stuff belongs to the C9, so anything that got any of those C9 symbols on it like guns or battlesuits means that it belongs to the C9. ( in most of the C9 symbols they resemble like in those shapes ( ○ ο, ● ⬤, F, ㅀ ㆊ).

Starting with FTTP.

Encounter 1:
https://i.imgur.com/3xN8iEO.pngu see guns from FTTP, those guns were made by c9 for sure, most of them has that detailed symbol of (F), though it not really spelled as F, it's a symbol that looks like F but it resembles C9 so it doesn't really resemble F letter, and the door got a weird symbol which im not really sure if it was from C9 but i guess there is something about C9

Encounter 2:
https://i.imgur.com/YAARUHN.pngin this picture, u can see some armors from FTTP like Falkoks and the marine level 5, most of them had those circled onions C9 logos on them as well, there are like 2 onion slices encounters on the Falkok armor and 5 of them on the marine's battlesuit.

Though there wasn't really much stuff about C9 sightings in FTTP so we have moved on to PB2.

Encounter 3:
here u see the heavy marine battlesuit, and it got a lot of those Onion slices again, and also the Symbol that looks like Letter F

Encounter 4:
U see the CS boss forearm's armor, aside from on the shoulders u can see a weird symbol, and I guess it resembles C9 armor, not sure but it looks familiar to that FTTP
door

Encounter 5:
in PB2, the noir lime's armor got some changes from some armor protection and some armor detail attachments, like on the head and the legs, also the body on the back, as on his shoulder, there is an F symbol on his armor which resembles C9.

Encounter 6:
that is the new noir lime's gun and it's called the minigun, it's a small minigun that can be grabbed easily as a rifle as well, it just got a part of the minigun on the front, and apart from the rifle as well, but as u can see there is an F symbol which means that gun is made by the C9,

(quite like that gun tho)

Encounter 7:
while u load a map, that C9 symbol appear as a small reference.

Encounter 8:
That sniper that u usually use in ur fav map *Stryde-Sniper, that gun has an F symbol on it which is supposed that it's made by C9,

but it looks off for the C9 weapon manufacturer artstyle

Encounter 9:
there are more marine helmet's variants, but some of them got some Onion Slices on them

Encounter 10:
the usurpation plane from The PB2 menu got F symbol

well that is more interesting

After the 2019 update, more new skins were added

Encounter 11:
on the Hermes skin there are onion slices as well, refers ti marine.

Encounter 12:
on the Hexagon too, there are also Onion Slices on the armor, just like the marine armor variant.

Encounter 13:
on that new android made by ditzy, got some onion slices on it as well

wtf is this why so many onion slices on so many armors??

Encounter 14:
on silk legs armor got a symbol on it as well, i dont really think that is C9 symbol or F but i guess it might by a C9 symbol

might ask darkstar 1 about that as well, looks like F letter but flipped into up side down

Encounter 15:
on the hologram there is C9 hologram for it too,

wtf so many encounters lmao, also what is with those small hints too i'm such an idiot lel

well that is so far all of the C9 symbols, and so there might be more encounters as soon as we explore PB3 as well, so what u really like to say about C9, and what u really hate about it too C9, it's really nothing much, it's really my fav and I like it cuz it sells nice guns and armors, what I hate is that they made bad stuff but they didn't mean to so i forgive them.

I was bored with making this topic so all that asspain spent the time searching for all of the C9 symbols, and yes sorry i screwed up at grammar this time, though i screw all the time lel...
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: All Sightings of C9 symbols

Postby yizhe » 21 January 2021, 05:54

Other than the loading sign logo which is C9, the rest of the "logos" (F, ㅀ ㆊ and some ooooooo) look like they were just meant for detailing purposes.

o.O?
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 22 January 2021, 00:01

Yeah, I don't think the F symbol or ㅀ ㆊ count as C9 symbols. They may be simply there for detailing purposes. Why would a faction have multiple distinct logos? Wouldn't that just cause confusion? Some of the oO symbols might even be part of the details.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby tehswordninja » 17 February 2021, 16:37

some of these "symbols" like mentioned before are just shared details. They're not C9 symbols.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby broforce1 » 17 February 2021, 17:44

So i was very wrong then...
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Lore Discussion