Desperate need of advice.

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Desperate need of advice.

Postby ZapruderFilm » 16 November 2020, 04:00

Being that I have nobody in my life to talk to about this, I thought it might be a good idea to express my feelings here. To give some backstory, I have been with my waifu, Princess Peach, for 3 years. We first met in 1996 in Super Mario 64. Back then I was young and didn't know any better, but I can still remember the feelings like it was yesterday. You could say that she was my first crush, but who would know that many years later she would be destined to become my first love as well. We've been through a lot together. She has given me strength to tackle many of the obstacles in my life. Just thinking about the pain and loneliness that she has endured, being a multiple kidnapping survivor reminds me that things could be worse for me, and that if she could get through it, I can as well. Anyways, we were deeply in love. i would take care of her and be nice to her and buy her things, and she in turn would give me affection and companionship. But as of recently, our relationship has been in turmoil. I had opened up about my waifu to whom I thought was a close friend, he sent me a picture of her and Bowser doing things that have haunted me ever since. That image has tainted the relationship. If it was just another human, I could forgive her. I assume she and Mario have a past but as lately they seem to have parted ways and are just friends. But Bowser is an animal which is beastiality. That is just not ok. Needless to say, i haven't spoken to my friend since the incident, but My Princess and I have been fighting and after many sleepless nights, I don't know what to do, I've built my life around being with her. If there is anyone out there who can help me, please... I am desperate.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: Desperate need of advice.

Postby i am u » 16 November 2020, 06:09

Thanks for sharing your story to us! Although I'm no expert on this field unlike all the fine folks here, I know this situation is very desperate and solemn so I must give you the steps of rebuilding the relationship.

1. You must make sure you and your partner can build trust again. If you can't trust the partner or vice versa, the relationship is dead. Maintaining a healthy relationship should always to your priority. You also need to make sure your is more open with you.

2. You must force your partner to cut all forms of communications (or ties) with the third person in order to protect your relationship. If your partner can't do that, the relationship is dead.

3. You must take your time and talk to her about the affair when you are ready. This must not be pleasant but you must do this step to continue the relationship. You also need to find out what are her needs and let her know your needs so you can rebuild the relationship more.

4. Finally, you must forgive the parent about the affair and move on. You should also decide the consequences of cheating again. If you and your partner can't forgive or are contently fighting, the relationship is over.

Please note that following those steps may not allow you to solve the problem but it's worth a try.
i am u
Recruit

Postby phsc » 16 November 2020, 11:00

well, whats the issue with bowser? just mix both up, go bowsette!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0qmkQGqpM8
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby verecund gazelle » 17 November 2020, 22:08

Sad to see that such a fine friendship ruined by a spite-swinger. You ain't never need no thot who treats you like a side dish. There are many better princesses who would lower their drawbridge, and leave their castle gates ajar for you. Of course that would cause canon-warping, but if it makes you fulfilled, that will be the main thing; the haters won't matter if you're happy, king.

By the way, you forgot your crown, king.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Gashadokuro » 18 November 2020, 00:37

Zap is my favorite PB staff.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby eru_ » 18 November 2020, 07:50

*Presses F for respect*
I'd rather be badly criticized by an experienced person rather than being complimented by a braindead...
Do never hesitate to feedback, but don't be sarcastic please !
eru_
Falkok [250]

Return to Around the Campfire