Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby broforce1 » 12 November 2020, 21:28

intro:

hi

no farewells yet.
PB 2 is awesome.
broforce1
Civil Security Boss [500]

ZE Epic Chief intro

Postby Master Chief 0 » 18 November 2020, 12:50

Hello Gentlemen and ladies, I'm master chief, and I came up here to screw up everything, your community will have the best times in the future unless if I stayed in that community and didn't leave, I don't have friends, I hate most of the things in this community despite the Good Singleplayer, and everybody hates me a lot.

Well, I left discord, though it was better, I always try to find the right things to do as well as you always can see.
so I rather stay on earth, fight with my colleagues, and stay still forever, I'm fearless, I'm the hero of combat, I'm the chief!

(0) the definition of the zero on my name means that I'm the only one who is not cloned, the classic, but sadly, my brain is kinda damaged so you are gonna see me act unlike the master chief that you know, my life was ruff, my captain potato, died due to a car accident
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

My retirement.

Postby Hoxxerae » 22 November 2020, 17:10

Well this was going to happen anyway, but im leaving plazma burst. It has been a great game! This is a message to my friends, bye... so long partners..

@ noobish warrior

Hoxxerae

Postby mr ciaran » 24 November 2020, 01:40

Gushy and overall excessively lengthy exit monologue incoming. I don't even know why I went all out for a pointlessly excessive post, directed to... no one... but myself?

I suppose it is time for me to leave. It's been a decent 10 years playing the PB franchise, and a decent 8 or so years in the latest installment, with all of it's impressive-for-a-flash-game features. There are only a scarce few old friends on now, and there's not much else I can do in multiplayer or the ALE - not that I've "done it all." Getting this dusty old account back, and reading the PMs made me think about how much I have played this game over my life, and I reap only mild personal embarrassment for playing such an old game for so long.

Honestly, I have amnesia about what I did and who I met back 8-6 years ago, but it's evident that I had a great time doing it (except for posting scrumptiously refined calzone marinade in site chat).

By the way, many thanks, Eric, for not questioning my request to "reset" my kill/death count to 420/96, when data was lost, and you opened up the possibility of requesting a stat reset. Fond memory... or meme-ory. Also, thanks Demian for banning me when I broke one of the worst rules right in front of you. Thanks Doom for lifting the ban. And thanks Tempus for re-enabling this account for me.

I would say thanks to my old friends, but my amnesia, and probably your eyes would like to disagree. At least to the embellishment of the gratitude.

Here are all the alts I've had, for no-one's curiosity's sake.
Spoiler: Show More
This one, zyraxovykionikkiaquassa, zyra xov, xavi qo kezav, zeij khiazeukh, taciturn zeij, reticent khaxiq, verecund zhavix, mr ciaran is the one the one, umbral flux, and verecund gazelle

I swear there were more, but I forget. Anyways, now for the hypocritical part, I might check inbox occasionally, and post on here once in a Paleblood Moon, and you may add me on discor- now this is just pointless information that even any subhuman sleuth can find out or surmise. All of this is, if I think about it for about 1.7*10^-1 seconds.

Anyways, if I couldn't've said it in far less words, farewell.

mr ciaran

Postby xElijah » 4 December 2020, 17:48

Thanks everyone for a great time in this game and farewell.
xElijah
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Gashadokuro » 11 December 2020, 14:09

My time has come.
Gashadokuro

Postby Kush Qrox » 11 December 2020, 18:12

Gashadokuro wrote:My time has come.

You won't be forgotten, hence known forever in our hearts.

Take care of yourself, friend. ;)

-Kush
Kush Qrox
Recruit

Postby broforce1 » 12 December 2020, 20:32

Gashadokuro wrote:My time has come.

are you leaving?
PB 2 is awesome.
broforce1
Civil Security Boss [500]

It Was Fun

Postby BlvxkByrd » 18 December 2020, 01:31

Hey guys, for those who don't know me allow me to introduce myself. I am blackbird and I have been playing this game for a very, very long time. Since 2011 I have gotten to meet alot of great and not so great people and I have gotten into alot of nonsense over the years. I have fought in more clan wars than any other player, I have been in notable clans such as Genocide, Apex Predators, GSA, EKAT, Silence, so on and so forth. I have also had the pleasure to successfully lead the Itami clan for awhile. Those who have heard talks of me challenged me with arrogance and those who had made this mistake of following through their challenges had the misfortune of seeing why there were ever talks of people hating me to begin with. I was heavily involved in clan politics and even got deep into the workings of the staff, having even performed jobs for Eric Gurt from time to time. People didn't like me for a number of reasons. I was cocky, petty, an a**hole, mentally unstable at times and went to extreme unnecessary lengths at times for no clear reason but I got stuff done. However, I am very intelligent and the one thing people know for a fact about me is that I am dangerously manipulative. You couldn't even hold a basic conversation with me because it would still be about whatever I wanted you to believe that would benefit me either in the moment or later down the line. Common criticism goes along the lines of "You're bragging about this over a flash game" yet it's more than that. It's who I am and I am the one and only Blackbird. I was able to secure high ranks in clans simply just by asking, that was the influence I had in my prime. All I had to say was "because I'm blackbird" and the rest fell into place. Naturally as I declined and became irrelevant it bothered me that I had lost that ability but It was all fun, at least to me it was. I never really took friendships or anything online too seriously although now, I have a different tune.

I have been here throughout the game's entire history, I have been through both the good times and bad times. I have only gone inactive from time to time for a few months at a time only to return and that was simply because I had fun here. I get bored easily and I always found the drama and toxicity of PB2 to be rather amusing. However that's long over, as some of you know I got into a military and security career and that has been eating away much of my time. I have also been in a serious relationship for a couple years now and I'm thinking about proposing soon. I have risen above the limitations I was born into and now have responsibilities that come with the success I've obtained for myself. That is why I am announcing my official retirement from this game. I know some of you laugh at these, I used to too but it's different when you've invested so much time and interaction into something. I have seen people come and go throughout the entire duration of PB2's lifespan and quite a few of them I still keep in contact with. I'm done with PB2 and I wish you all luck and happiness in your lives and endeavors. Also, duh. Of course I was going to brag a little, I am still a cocky little sh!t! I love you Tempus :)
Lord Ensydeouz BlvxkByrd the Enfymouz, US Army veteran | https://prnt.sc/p72pbh

https://www.BlvxkByrd.com/
BlvxkByrd
Cyber Grub [25]

My Final Thoughts On This Game...

Postby dollarsadmin » 31 December 2020, 06:42

well flash is almost dead so this game is almost dead. yes i heard about some standalone launcher. no, i'm not getting it. nothing personal, i just see this as a chance to move on. of course, if someone makes a plazma burst 4 in a different language, then sure i'll play it.
i will miss all of the flash content that i experienced over the years though.

anyway... i do not think that any game has pissed me off quite as much as this one has over the years. in slow swords maps players be killing me from miles away. in slow rocket maps players be killing me from rockets that are miles away. in slow sniper maps players be killing me from bullets that are miles away.
the movement detection sucks, the hit detection sucks, etc.

i'm fair. i had a good deal of fun over the years, went to war with some peeps, etc. i spent most of my time on this game masquerading as a guest. the appeal for me was the anonymity and the lack of bonds. a lot of the times when i logged in i just wanted to kill some shit. not in the mood for players to get too buddy buddy with me.

of course, over the years players found more ways to stroke their ego and satisfy their god complex. the most memorable example i can think of is that agent asshole.
people trolling maps for secrets that let them become god over other players, so that they can finally feel like someone big.
well there are also people who resort to nepotism. forming small groups so that they can kick whoever they want out of rooms. heck, just a few minutes ago someone complained that guests are killing them too much, which got me insta kicked. imagine complaining about being killed in a killing game.

so that agent guy would be around maps often. other people like him of course. if you do something they don't like, they find the secret button that lets them automatically kill whoever they want, as many times as they want.

don't get me started on all of the glitches...

well i guess i can't really think of much else to say. oh, i was a little bit of a map maker. i made a few gems. got a few more gems that i'm working on... or was working on. they will never be finished. is there will be a PB3 with less lag, less glitches, and better detection then i will make better maps there.

well, i personally think that development on this game should have ended years ago to make a better plazma burst game. like 3+ years ago.

dollarsadmin
Recruit

Postby Marine_______________ » 4 January 2021, 09:00

I don't say farewell.

Marine_______________

Postby Girl_Power » 13 January 2021, 21:56

Goodbye.
— Officially Retired —

Moved onto other gaming platforms — Thanks for everything, guys.

Link to my profile: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Girl_Power

Gone for good...
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Explanation (Youtube Description Notice)

Postby Yex » 17 January 2021, 05:39

Same as before on that YouTube video description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmMQFkPh5k which you can freely watch the video down below at my signature.
Explanation Confession For My Biggest Crimes. In case if you haven't read the description or watched the video I can post it in here. I am officially retiring and you know the reasons. Not just PB2 dying but also many other reasons that could also come into play as well.
YouTube Video Description as follows.
Yes, you should already know the rest and what happened next. It sadly cuts short before getting to the part [REDACTED]. This was made to humiliates myself cause I deserved it. But the export to mp4 has failed on objection.lol so it ends up cutting off. So you won't see the full experience of it but you get the idea. If you curious go and check discord PBC and type in YChZ and you should find what happened next. It ends badly. Yes at the beginning of year 2020 I had real life problems and thought to seek attention and I was in this clan named TR or have joined it back in year 2020 of the beginning. I ended up seeking attention by faking depression and so many other ways to seek attention. Of course UA server noticed something fishy was going on as well as some of the people on TR clan which is now named TO. After I knew they were on to me and were also cyber-bulling me for obviously seeking attention. I decided to change up my plans and decided to seek attention by putting the blame on UA server and so on. Guess I did seek attention after all but this time was [REDACTED] by MrBlake213. In terms. I deserved this. Don't talk about me again. I no longer speak I no longer say. You already know what I did and there is nothing for me to say anymore. There's no point in me saying. You finally would know the story and understand the cringe shit that has been happening and yes congrats, I am 500% cringe as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce to people as well as hatred and cyber-bulling. Good day. If you want to talk shit about me then go ahead. There's nothing more to this and if you want to cyber-bully me then go ahead. Insult me as if I care cause I won't since there's no point in furthering this.
Now that you read this article or what it was meant. I have deserved it. There's no other reasons to stray here. Goodbye.
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Re: Explanation (Youtube Description Notice)

Postby Yex » 17 January 2021, 05:47

Yex wrote:Same as before on that YouTube video description. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmMQFkPh5k which you can freely watch the video down below at my signature.
Explanation Confession For My Biggest Crimes. In case if you haven't read the description or watched the video I can post it in here. I am officially retiring and you know the reasons. Not just PB2 dying but also many other reasons that could also come into play as well.
YouTube Video Description as follows.
Yes, you should already know the rest and what happened next. It sadly cuts short before getting to the part [REDACTED]. This was made to humiliates myself cause I deserved it. But the export to mp4 has failed on objection.lol so it ends up cutting off. So you won't see the full experience of it but you get the idea. If you curious go and check discord PBC and type in YChZ and you should find what happened next. It ends badly. Yes at the beginning of year 2020 I had real life problems and thought to seek attention and I was in this clan named TR or have joined it back in year 2020 of the beginning. I ended up seeking attention by faking depression and so many other ways to seek attention. Of course UA server noticed something fishy was going on as well as some of the people on TR clan which is now named TO. After I knew they were on to me and were also cyber-bulling me for obviously seeking attention. I decided to change up my plans and decided to seek attention by putting the blame on UA server and so on. Guess I did seek attention after all but this time was [REDACTED] by MrBlake213. In terms. I deserved this. Don't talk about me again. I no longer speak I no longer say. You already know what I did and there is nothing for me to say anymore. There's no point in me saying. You finally would know the story and understand the cringe shit that has been happening and yes congrats, I am 500% cringe as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce to people as well as hatred and cyber-bulling. Good day. If you want to talk shit about me then go ahead. There's nothing more to this and if you want to cyber-bully me then go ahead. Insult me as if I care cause I won't since there's no point in furthering this.
Now that you read this article or what it was meant. I have deserved it. There's no other reasons to stray here. Goodbye.

Also here's a full version uncut 100% full on version of this objection.lol file which sadly failed to fully upload when I done export to mp4 file.
Here's a link to uncut version of it and 100% includes everything in it. https://objection.lol/objection/974933
Fully uncut and 100% of that file. Also it sadly doesn't have music or something like that but it doesn't matter, you already have read the description. Goodbye.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Re: Explanation (Youtube Description Notice)

Postby Civil-Lite » 17 January 2021, 06:39

To be absolutely truthful with you, I think it’s about a about time we wrapped this up once and for all, probably for the better too and not just the sake of your own benefit. Therefore I am going to say this for you to keep in mind. I don’t really see it necessary for you constantly having to “explain” yourself over and over again, as well as the other times you have done so in the past - I believe to this point it is clear that everyone now gets the picture, towards the extent that needless do we need to be reminded. From what can already be understood is that you’ve had a various amount of problems / conflict between yourself and others inside the flash game (some of the PBC community to be exact), whereas we’ve even tried to help you out time and time again - in terms of avoiding those problems in near future or even avoiding the types of people who would often be the cause of certain drama - but unfortunately from what it appears is that our help has been blatantly ignored upon, and let’s be real it’s not the first time this has happened either. The fact that it’s been said you’ve also claimed to be “faking depression” (I’m not interested over whether of that is true or not, I’m in no position to call out) or even going around “seeking attention” from people does not help your case any better under any circumstances. That also for the consistent “self-hatred” at your own accord. It needs to stop as you are to achieve nothing from those said actions. However, if you have a problem with certain players then it would be ideal to report them directly and not allow yourself to prolong the situation. Overall, you shouldn’t take a game too seriously or else these things are most likely to happen.

I would like to point out and confirm that the reason why I am saying all this is not give out any further grief / embarrassment towards anybody, but to simply put behind reoccurring events that may tend to happen quite frequently. Furthermore I would like to apologise for if this does offend or distress anybody from what’s been mentioned here.

There’s nothing more to be said.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby ZapruderFilm » 26 January 2021, 02:37

I'm leaving for a while to work on my own project.
https://github.com/MrMcShroom/PlazmaBuddy2 This is the source code of the new bot, even if you didnt want a plazmaburst bot, it has a pretty well rounded ability with a lot of features.
I've left the bots on my server so they should be on 24/7 permanently. If they go down someone can track me down and I'll reboot them.
Thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun, I've decided to go create my own game because of my experiences here, so thanks.

Oh yeah I made a PB2 MC server I threw up alongside the bot the IP is play.darkclan.xyz and the version is 1.16.5 if youre interested.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

My Choices And Your Choices

Postby Yex » 3 February 2021, 01:40

I'm sorry for what I have done. For faking suicide, fake depression, trolling, toxication, pessimistic attitude, creating a hostile environment, and disrespectful behavior, multiple usage of alt accounts for those purposes, lying.

I have confessed to these crimes and actions above. And I have established a poll about it.
I'm serious about this. If you choice to banish me. Then let it happen. If you choice to delete me. Then let it happen and I'll delete myself. Disappearing forever which is like similar to perm-ban but on my own terms and also with the help of staff members to delete the rest of the things I had that I couldn't delete.

I've been looking for advices. So far the only advices I've gotten are as following. Deleting myself from existence as stated by Yuri. and Revan, and the other one from MrBlake213 whom said this the following "Because even though you use many alts, your behavior is still the same. Which means your name isn't the problem, YOU are the problem."

Anyway, I'm disabling my accounts. I have decided this. Goodbye.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Postby wolf653 » 3 February 2021, 01:49

well that's that. honestly would have preferred if he just left quickly instead of dramatizing it and making such a big deal out of it
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653

I'm disabling.

Postby TelarmerGz » 11 February 2021, 04:26

Yep i have disabled my accounts and im quitting!

I had enough of it.

you know it.

TelarmerGz
Recruit

Previous

Return to Around the Campfire