What do you think bout COVID-19?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Postby ECC9 » 22 June 2020, 16:03

Do you think it's only a political or/and biological, gun-free war between countries?
Do you think that it was created in a labor and then released or it really came from animals or whatnot?
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: What do you think bout COVID-19?

Postby gsa12 » 22 June 2020, 18:55

All that i care is we all need to work together, fight this invisible enemy.

gsa12
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 24 June 2020, 23:39

gsa12 wrote:All that i care is we all need to work together, fight this invisible enemy.

Amen to that.

I believe COVID-19 is created by China (or at least leaked out of China) and spread to other countries no matter how much China wants us to believe otherwise. I also believe the WHO is corrupt and needs to be further investigated.

And also, China needs to limit people from eating bats and other exotic animals because this leads to terrible diseases.
— Officially Retired —

Moved onto other gaming platforms — Thanks for everything, guys.

Link to my profile: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Girl_Power

Gone for good...
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 25 June 2020, 23:02

gsa12 wrote:All that i care is we all need to work together, fight this invisible enemy.

america needs to care first to do both these things
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby verecund gazelle » 4 July 2020, 11:59

Time to let my retardation loose.

It's less lethal than some let on; a "covid stats" google search turned up some numbers
11 million worldwide total cases
524 thousand deaths
5.83 recoveries
Since this is Google, the bookkeeping might be inaccurate, or perhaps manipulated.
I'm no virologist, but those numbers seem mundane to me; killing a half a million people in 8 months is insignificant to the billions of the world. However, viruses can mutate quickly, so perhaps more lethal strains could pop up in areas, pushing the death toll to actual worry zones. Good thing I don't know what I'm talking about, right?
It's unlikely to be revealed whether or not it was engineered, but if it was, it seems to be a mere disruption weapon; infect a decent amout of people, and maybe kill a relatively small number, to stoke fear and disable economies, and fuel unrest and the obvious racial tensions. If it was a natural occurrence, then it must have been a stroke of luck to break out when it did.
Wherever it came from, it was effective in destroying public health systems in many advanced nations, and in the US, it has helped destroy the country, but now it seems to be taking a back seat, given that the communist movement Black Lives Matter has more guns and power than everything else combined.

TLDR: it is not deadly, and is a mere opportunity to stoke fear and unrest, and perhaps destroy some economies.

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 23 July 2020, 01:49

Wear a goddamn face mask. You disgrace our WWI ancestors.
Spoiler: Show More

If this dude can wear that thing for hours on end, then you can wear a piece of cloth over your mouth and nose for a couple minutes.
Last edited by Phant0mB0nnie on 23 July 2020, 20:18, edited 4 times in total.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby ECC9 » 23 July 2020, 09:25

fvck face masks

but since Eminem is againts anti-maskers, and I trust him more than my Government, I will wear a goddamn mask.

ECC9

Postby Knight Athoriiz » 23 July 2020, 17:15

What do I think about COVID? WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT COVID????? It's so god damn annoying to deal with and I wish it would just go away - it completely overcomplicated everyday tasks to a degree that you can barely leave the house without risking an infection that you won't see for two. weeks. Yeah, lots of fun. Not to mention without going out every once in a while it gets so. so. b o r i n g .

Basically: deliciously exquisite pizza sauce COVID-19. Burn it. Delete it. DESTROY IT.
I am the storm that is approaching.
Knight Athoriiz
Recruit

Postby wolf653 » 23 July 2020, 20:52

the events have more so negatively impacted the older generations it has also revealed how a country can fail to adapt due to one government honestly i'm kinda glad this happened as it might just force necessary permanent change in education and work environments like stores starting to try automatic cashiers and what not. for me i just got CHICKEEEEEEEEEENS and other animals as a coping method
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby gsa12 » 23 July 2020, 21:13

Girl_Power wrote:

Amen to that.

I believe COVID-19 is created by China (or at least leaked out of China) and spread to other countries no matter how much China wants us to believe otherwise. I also believe the WHO is corrupt and needs to be further investigated.

And also, China needs to limit people from eating bats and other exotic animals because this leads to terrible diseases.

See this is what makes me angry, all these test labs for creating biohazard and dangerous stuff SHOULD never exist.
Especially the ones where they test chemicals on animals
ECC9 wrote:What do you think bout COVID-19?

I am absolutely convinced that its a lab-created virus. Viruses dont come out of nowhere.
Any facility working on this type of stuff needs to be shut down.

Do you think it's only a political or/and biological, gun-free war between countries?
Do you think that it was created in a labor and then released or it really came from animals or whatnot?

gsa12
Recruit

Postby eru_ » 23 July 2020, 21:46

For me, positive impact

For the humanity, negative impact

For the Nature, Positive impact

For the global economy, Negative impact
I'd rather be badly criticized by an experienced person rather than being complimented by a braindead...
Do never hesitate to feedback, but don't be sarcastic please !
eru_
Falkok [250]

Postby ECC9 » 24 July 2020, 09:40

why is it positive impact for you

ECC9

Postby gsa12 » 24 July 2020, 15:38

ECC9 wrote:why is it positive impact for you

Some people like him and me are introvert. Quarantine is a blessing to those who are not outgoing or depressed.
And i can see why...
eru_ wrote:For me, positive impact

For the humanity, negative impact

For the Nature, Positive impact

For the global economy, Negative impact

Pretty much summed up the thing. The episode of global economy crisis repeats again... Massive layoff, World hunger and poverty, lots of diseases without proper cure.

-for the first statement, i think you are correct, i think most people are suited being in rather than out
-for the second statement, i think its 50/50. Some people are employed and work overtime to earn more money, but when the crisis like this hit the dust, then you get fired. But at the same time some people want to spend time inside, to shield themselves from the infection. No workers mean no earnings. Thats a big issue for company owners
-for the third statement, this is accurate. Due to the quarantine the air pollution has been drastically decreased and ozone layers have also recovered, reducing extreme heat temperatures.
-for the last statement, some people used this pandemic to profit on it. Ive seen people selling masks, hazmat suits (i dont even know why) to earn money, and for high price. Our government managed to crack down the equipment smugglers and the operations have seized.
For those who own large markets, this is heaven because they can profit very easily, as every person buys tons of supplies to prepare for quarantine. For people who own companies, this is a negative fact because no one will work in midset of pandemic. No workers-no profit. The U.S is probably ranking no.1 by number of layoffs and company shut downs.
Healthcare is under pressure... as they need supplies of food and vitamins, the doctors who work there are on first line of defense again covid 19 are the first ones who get sick and die. In my country 80 doctors have died and very few recovered. Hospitals are getting full , and the only solution is to build more covid hospitals, and maintain their work. But we all got to put our work into this.

gsa12
Recruit

Postby Nakimato » 5 November 2020, 22:04

We have the most covid cases per capita but i still dont wear a mask :)

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ECC9 » 5 November 2020, 22:50

Nakimato wrote:We have the most covid cases per capita but i still dont wear a mask :)

xd

ECC9

Postby eru_ » 5 November 2020, 22:53

The reason behind the positive impact toward me is the Quarantine, not from virus, from people itself.
I'd rather be badly criticized by an experienced person rather than being complimented by a braindead...
Do never hesitate to feedback, but don't be sarcastic please !
eru_
Falkok [250]

Postby broforce1 » 29 November 2020, 07:01

All what I know is that. It’s just a normal condition. And it’s a joke, Asians just ate Batman. Just kidding. I mean bat
PB 2 is awesome.
broforce1

Postby mokaal » 29 November 2020, 07:06

broforce1 wrote:All what I know is that. It’s just a normal condition. And it’s a joke, Asians just ate Batman. Just kidding. I mean bat

It might be a normal condition to you, but some people may find this virus a serious one, which can kill you if your immune system is pretty much weak, also a lot of people are getting worried about it :/
Do you believe that corruption is permanent and everyone can have it without realization?

Mokaal, an average PB2 player since 2016
mokaal
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Nakimato » 29 November 2020, 18:36

mokaal wrote:
broforce1 wrote:All what I know is that. It’s just a normal condition. And it’s a joke, Asians just ate Batman. Just kidding. I mean bat

It might be a normal condition to you, but some people may find this virus a serious one, which can kill you if your immune system is pretty much weak, also a lot of people are getting worried about it :/

just have a strong immune system then, pretty easy :roll:

Nakimato
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby ECC9 » 30 November 2020, 10:54

Nakimato wrote:
mokaal wrote:

just have a strong immune system then, pretty easy :roll:

There are people who deosn't has a strong immune system. And you can't ''get'' 1, maybe only if you eat healthy and do sports.

ECC9

Next

Return to Around the Campfire