Famous Youtuber?

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Famous Youtuber?

Postby EOw » 27 May 2020, 16:49

What would happen if a big Youtuber(DanTDM, RonaldOMG etc.)found this game, and made a video about it? Suppose tons of fans join the game? How do we manage the surplus players?
Last edited by EOw on 28 May 2020, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Famous Youtuber?

Postby Girl_Power » 27 May 2020, 20:15

I've never heard of those YouTubers before. But if a famous YouTuber does find this game, I highly doubt they will play this game on a regular basis considering how much high-end games there are on Steam and such. Also, IF they find this game somehow, they probably aren't going to make a video about it because very few people know about this PB2. (YouTubers tend to stick to popular games like Fortnite, PubG, BeamNG Drive, etc)
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Build » 27 May 2020, 20:31

imo they'd just do it for views and move on with it quickly

especially of the youtubers you mentioned and over a flash player game it will just be boring for them
And the amount of cringe coming from those youtubers, Not attacking them but its simply not entertaining for me

Is mingo1, AzrilAdni, GoldenKnife, etc... not good enough?

oh yeah i forgot mention the more people they bring on the community the more toxicity it gets
^ i know its not really true, it can have a good point in that, but yeah mostly its just.. a small community is gud enough for me

Idk about PB2.5 though
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby nightmar » 27 May 2020, 22:22

They will just stop once they beat the campaign (if they can beat it and don't ragequit like some did) they will just stop. Same will go for any happening newbies that'll come out of it.

Seems to me it's even likely for the game to be more hated considering it's multiplayer. It would seem like a better idea if that happened once pb2.5 came out.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 5 June 2020, 18:53

by the way, why do you even ask that question on pb2 forums?, it's for pb2 discussions not for famous forum, none of these YouTubers know pb2 anyway, this game is for kids, so why these Youtubers would play this game, i think they will just get bullied that they have listened from kids to play this game, and other stuff, also i can imagine the amount of cringe that would happen too
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Build » 5 June 2020, 19:14

since i am huge fan of this master chief guy, i can relate to his opinions on his posts, he is so intelligent and smartest among all

time to be like him

by the way, why do you even ask that question in this forum? its for pb2 discussions dude not for "famous" forum, none of these youtubers know pb2 anyway, this game is for kids even though a few youtubers played a lot of kids game jus for views smh
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby I once was a guest » 28 October 2020, 08:15

If a youtuber plays the game.....it can save the game.

It can increase the game player amount(OVER-POPULATION)
And let more ppl know more bout game

I once was a guest
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 28 October 2020, 08:19

the youtuber wont even get views, he will get dislikes that the game is dead already, or, most of the youtubers try to play common games like "among us", but PB2 is not famous so, why a famous youtuber would earn any worth from playing an infamous flash game, i know it;s really known from a lot of places but still, PB2 is not really that famous,
like if pewds played this game and made a video, that video will have the most fewer views and likes and comments, because as you can see most of the PB2 youtubers doesn't really get much, also mingo1 is enough.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Silk1 » 28 October 2020, 08:20

Question is, will any popular youtubers even plays Flash Games? ;/
tis is not a possibility
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby broforce1 » 28 October 2020, 08:25

Silk1 wrote:Question is, will any popular youtubers even plays Flash Games? ;/
tis is not a possibility

i dont think so, if you dont know the game itself you wont even know the youtuber, like mingo1 is a popular PB2 youtuber, but if you didnt knew the game you wouldnt even know that guy, so i guess PB2.5 will have more yotubers if it was possible
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby mokaal » 28 October 2020, 08:36

Every Community has it's youtuber, but to my opinion, if a YouTuber played this game like SFH or any other flash game there would be some increase on players because they watched and started getting used to the game, just like any roblox youtuber playing any dead roblox game, next day you'll find that dead roblox game having more than 50 players playing
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 28 October 2020, 10:46

No changes would be required and we'd see more activity in-game and in the forum, the game used to have thousands of players with topics getting thousands of views as well, quite some time ago.

Also this YouTuber featured the game 5 years ago and it got nearly 400,000 views since then, in case anyone's curious.
https://youtu.be/DujfBGr_XAs
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 28 October 2020, 12:14

MP is not what it used to be. I think if the Youtube guy got an account and played some SP maps, then he could present PB2 in a more positive light. Especially if he plays the right ones.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby yi en » 20 February 2021, 16:58

To make a famous youtuber as what you had listed to play, first give them the benefits of playing them.

Based on the half-dead game state, I bet nobody, at the end-game state, unless for nostalgia purposes, will try this game out.

(also don't mention me with mingo1, goldenknife etc, they haven't reached end-game youtuber yet but well, hopes onto them.)

Maybe, just maybe there's a slim chance to make people play if PB2.5/Pb3 is out, and coming in steam or somewhere else.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby mrblake213 » 21 February 2021, 12:35

A famous youtuber could potentially revive the game depending on how big his/her community is.

There's been reports of several indie games on where their servers are usually crashing after PewDiePie has played them because of how a lot of players are connecting to the game.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby wolf653 » 21 February 2021, 17:32

realistically PB2 is awful for recording purposes and its just not fun to watch I've watched complementations of clips and gameplay people posted to discord and lost interest rather quickly it would help if those people send the average watch time and statistics on those videos as well
if a youtuber somehow succeeded at making a good video chances are the game will become polluted with children.
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby x4y2z » 7 March 2021, 15:23

The popularity of flash games seem really low for those famous YouTubers...because don't forget a plenty amount of Youtubers these days seems to play the things that they would love to play games that is new and not dead. and so it's up to the Youtuber's decision, if PB2 had a better netcode and official maps/voice chat / etc.. then it would okay for the Youtubers, don't forget The Youtuber make videos to entertain people also to benefit his channel which I don't really found it too heroic to do what is on your mind because a few said just to save the game, the YouTubers who cares about viewers then the priority needs to belong to play other games older than PB2 that is still booming and would not be inplayable like flash games in nowadays like halflife, also mentioning by making unique videos, there are tons of People who claims themselves a "Youtuber" make PB2 montages so it feels okay we dont need a person like "piewdepie" to make a vid just for PB2 living, all of those weird youtubers can be a 1 popular youtuber if their channel was combined, a YouTuber to make a video about PB2 games and flash games start dying since 2017, other popular games like half-life still going in, and mingo1 seems really enough to feed PB2, 2 Youtubers like mingo1 would be a competition... just not to talk more... there are more creative games to play, also another fact that not all of the YouTubers love playing shootings because that would be boring, alright i mention that flash games are low for youtubers, sorry i forgot but we just noticed youtubers play most of the flash games that is not shooting game.. a simple example "happy wheels" it's flash but it's older than PB2, it's SP maps and ther aint MP with toxicty, as for PB2 is not older like other games and its full of toxicy as well, then game was really dying during the 3 past years ago, did you ever even seen a famous Youtuber who recorded GMOD MP? no why? cuz most of it is full of toxicity, but they stream on GMOD RP only with friends to chat with for more fun, maybe for those streamers on RP, if PB2 had stuff like GMOD RP stuff that would be ideal especially For PB3. all that I expect that most of the famous YouTubers like "piewdepie" have problems with youtube on his contents, YouTuber and few others thinks that flash games are for kids but it's not, PB2 is full of violence and killing it's a free flash game which kids play flash games cuz they cannot effort money on other games and so if a famous YouTuber made a video about PB2 that is full of violence and toxicity then it would be inappropriate for some users to view the video as well... Violent flash games were always confusing on which tags need to be given for their videos to make them viewable for all users or not...and whoever thought about the idea still not denying it cause he's a fan, he doesn't realize how it was too late for that idea... so as a shortcut... not all games should be played by all YouTubers and start making up a video about it even flash or not or even if the Youtuber had a big community or even if the game was on steam? like I said it's up to the Youtuber's decision cause if you asked my opinion I only admire Youtubers to play PB3 only because it has more potential. PB community still booming, but due to the issues with flash, it just killed PB2 immediately which gave a disadvantage thought for YouTubers for not trying playing flash games anymore, but PB3 is apart of our game community so if PB3 was really inspiring like others and it inspires those YouTubers, then PBC might have a chance to populate the game maybe even making the community more known that this community has a really worth game to play, so it might be better to suggest the YouTuber to play the game like PB3 as an example in this case.
x4y2z
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Other Ideas