multiplayer players should know about Code of Conduct

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

multiplayer players should know about Code of Conduct

Postby nightmar » 20 May 2020, 13:22

So if I am not mistaken the code of conduct applies to all players. However it is visible only in the forum which has the result of most active multiplayer players not knowing about it. Seriously do you know how common it is for people to kick because of others lagging, camping, being targeted, being killed or just for the heck of it. If you tell those people about Code of Conduct they won't aknowledge it since they have never even heard of it.

This has likely been suggested before by others. Like with the chat and the forum players should agree on following the code of conduct before having the ability to enter multiplayer. I don't really expect most players to read it or anything ( most players will probably just skip it) but at least they will know of it's existence. the knowledge of the existence of rules should decrease the amount of toxicity in game since most players think rules were made by the society.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: multiplayer players should know about Code of Conduct

Postby ziomke » 20 May 2020, 14:19

I think that's a good idea. I agree that the Code of Conduct shouldn't be only on the forum.

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby darkstar 1 » 20 May 2020, 18:57

There is a link to the code of conduct on the registration page, everyone who made an account should have read it before finishing their registration.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 20 May 2020, 21:29

I highly doubt most of the community has even read about the CoC. I see people talk about religious topics even though it is outright banned (see section 2.4.1 - Religious topics are forbidden outright). Although most of the rules are common sense, I agree that everyone should at least read the CoC once or before they join PB2.

Staff should make the CoC more obvious to attract the eyes of those who would like to read the CoC.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby nightmar » 20 May 2020, 22:09

darkstar 1 wrote:There is a link to the code of conduct on the registration page, everyone who made an account should have read it before finishing their registration.

What about guests? CoC applies for them too and most "real" guests have never heard of it
nightmar

Postby Master Chief 0 » 22 May 2020, 09:43

they won't even listen, always, from 2019 to 2020, everyone is toxic, you can't just make a topic, there's no point, you can just PM staff or something instead, cuz the newborn won't listen, also they deserved to be banned instead to make them follow the rules.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby Antocd4 » 23 May 2020, 16:31

just report these bois dont make useless topic

Antocd4
Recruit

Postby Dwayne » 23 May 2020, 18:03

have u seen anyone at all, reading an agreement thing, terms of service, code of conduct of an application, a game or a website? everyone will scroll down lol

Dwayne
Head Moderator

Postby nightmar » 25 May 2020, 18:03

Dwayne wrote:have u seen anyone at all, reading an agreement thing, terms of service, code of conduct of an application, a game or a website? everyone will scroll down lol

The point however is that they will know that some rules exist. Right now they don't even know that.
nightmar

Postby mrblake213 » 25 May 2020, 18:30

I think this screenshot would answer your question.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 26 May 2020, 02:59

mrblake213 wrote:I think this screenshot would answer your question.

As I replied to Darkstar 1 "real" guests don't see that since they don't register.
nightmar

Postby mrblake213 » 26 May 2020, 06:01

nightmar wrote:As I replied to Darkstar 1 "real" guests don't see that since they don't register.

Technically, even though they need to follow the Code of Conduct, the staff can't really punish guests except for kicking them in the match itself.

Just a note that when you kick a single guest, all guests can't join the said match anymore.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 26 May 2020, 22:19

mrblake213 wrote:
nightmar wrote:As I replied to Darkstar 1 "real" guests don't see that since they don't register.

Technically, even though they need to follow the Code of Conduct, the staff can't really punish guests except for kicking them in the match itself.

Just a note that when you kick a single guest, all guests can't join the said match anymore.

What I am trying to say is that guests can't ever be expected to follow the rules if they don't know they exist in the first place. If I was a guest and someone told me not to do smoething because it's against CoC I would not understand anything that person said
nightmar

Postby Master Chief 0 » 5 June 2020, 18:57

would it be easier for the staff to ban anyone quickly by breaking any rule? like guests are sucks and they are breaking the rule at the whole time, any user can just be banned, and if you even tried to make them follow the rules, that will be harder for you and for others, they will bully you and ignore you too,
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Return to Other Ideas