A complaint against Dark Clan

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

A complaint against Dark Clan

Postby The_Admiral » 7 March 2020, 11:15

Hello.
As you may know, there is a clan in PB2 known as Dark Clan, usually referred to by the tryhards part of it as "DC".
There are lots of people part of this clan, hopping into random servers and freekilling players. One of those people i met is shother23. I was on a paul-308 base server when he suddenly joined and started freekilling me for no apparent reason, as if he didn't give a shit, to put it shortly, he acted like a pizza sauce towards me and generally treated me like shit when i was trying to have fun. He insulted me and repeatedly provoked me while nobody on the server paid attention.

To be honest, i can't make out whether shother23 is one of the key figurehead tryhards part of Dark Clan, or if he's just a gel-headed asshole. I'm sorry for the language, but i'm so damn mad about him right now. If there are other people that are part of Dark Clan, joining a random server and tryhard freekilling innocent players just for fun like psychopaths just for their own fun, because hey have nothing else to do than troll, insult, harass and provoke other players, as well as freekill them in the process, then shother23 is one of those people, and so are others part of that tryhard clan.
The_Admiral
Recruit

Re: A complaint against Dark Clan

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 8 March 2020, 04:29

It's a game where you kill people, what did you expect?
If he insulted you then fair enough, report him with evidence but there's literally no point in making a topic because somebody killed you in-game.
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby jeje52 » 8 March 2020, 05:15

I've had a couple DC members do mean stuff to me like rage-kicking, but I think that it's just a stereotype and has nothing to do with DC itself. Some people are mean, and some of them happen to be in Dark Clan.
jeje52

Postby mrblake213 » 8 March 2020, 07:11

Clans aren't official and thus aren't recognized by the PB2 staff and we can't take action on a whole clan.

As Green Eyed Demon said it, this game is a killing game. Players killing or hunting you in custom matches isn't against the rules.

However, insulting and disrespect is against the Code of Conduct. If you see any player that is breaking it, feel free to leave a report on their profile or directly message a site staff with valid evidences such as screenshots or videos.

Thank you.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby ECC9 » 8 March 2020, 10:50

pffffh.. lol what the fvck

fight back then. U come play a shooter game then complan bout being killed.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 8 March 2020, 16:35

I never understood why there's a pistol near the spawn on paul base if people get so triggered when you kill them.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA

Postby Rayie » 9 March 2020, 14:15

Green Eyed Demon wrote:It's a game where you kill people, what did you expect?

This
If you know they do this often (especially a clan, where their tag easily gives it away), why would you stay in a game with them? If you wanna do something about it, make your own server where you have the ability to kick players and with a map you know is secure.
This all sounds pretty easily avoidable, aside from the disrespect which you should know to report
DoomWrath wrote:I have a cat. It's quite a modern model, I think it's the compact version. Got it with the optional 1" paws, sun roof, and cruise control.
Rayie
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Girl_Power » 9 March 2020, 23:53

Dark Clan (also known as DC) has been in PB2 since 2012 (some say 2011 but no proof is provided). The clan used to be good in the old days but a lot of the old players left the game and it's filled with much newer and inexperienced players. These players tend to cause chaos no matter where they go. The problem lies within the members of the clan, not the clan or people with the tag itself. Also, keep in mind that there are a lot of good and respectful players in DC. The ones that cause trouble are just idiots with the clan tag.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mrblake213 » 10 March 2020, 02:16

I personally haven't heard of dark clan back then.
It just blew up out of a controversy when paulstin keeps advertising it as "the best clan" or "the oldest clan" around in 2016 or 2017.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Ayano » 11 March 2020, 15:18

Some Dark Clan shit that isnt probably connected to the topic:
Spoiler: Show More
Dark Clan aka Paulstin just came back a few years ago, with 0 Active members in dark clan.
The topic Dark Clan was brought up by paulstin himself in chat. He was entertaining since it was stupid.
And since it was stupid some people in the community memed it and pretended it was true and showed as if we cared. It became such a meme that some people thought it was the real deal. Whats funny is that I was one of the people who memed it but none of us expected it to backfire on us. I don't really know nor care about Dark Clan that much, but its safe to assume they were here during 2012 if i recall(?). its the first post in their extremely outdated website. Dark Clan doesn't keep track of its current members.As long as you have the tag, your one of them already.
As an old player, I never saw nor knew Dark Clan existed during that time.
But in the end a clan's History is based on the perspective of the player.
None of them can be considered "official" game-wise, since Clans are not supported in the game.

Just go use the report button and the report will be dealt with.
Just like what GP said, Not all of the people in DC are hopefully not as bad in terms of behavior
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby daft punk 777 » 12 March 2020, 00:36

yeah its true.Not all DC members bad. me for example... There is some shit players in DC. But all DC players what i know is normal.
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 28 March 2020, 18:46

There are many good members in DC in terms of behaviour and skill.

It is just that the bad vibe going on around with the clan as how people used it as a meme throughout years.
Sgt Dwayne

Postby Super Bird » 28 March 2020, 19:37

No people i seen in dark clan after the origin of the experimental version of pb2.
And rly,you came to a shooter.Kill they,fight,if you being triggered when ppl kill you just play campaign or not-shooter game.

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby sivil polis » 29 April 2020, 10:43

Guys, I must say...
DARK CLAN BEST CLAN ajdfjsdjgh
sivil polis
Recruit

Postby ST-117985 » 2 May 2020, 07:36

Ah, so this is why i left DC early
Eh, meh. Alright lets go.
ST-117985
Recruit

Postby TheMeteor » 3 May 2020, 17:03

What the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce you have against DC. Insulting a entire clan just because some players are toxics its not fair lol
You should think in that
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby FoxLite » 3 May 2020, 18:44

I think there are more toxic people in dark clan rather than normal and mature people. So yeah, it can be considered as a whole.

FoxLite

Postby yizhe » 4 May 2020, 00:08

mrblake213 wrote:I personally haven't heard of dark clan back then.
It just blew up out of a controversy when paulstin keeps advertising it as "the best clan" or "the oldest clan" around in 2016 or 2017.

Same here. Its more of GSA, AGSA and cyclix (if thats how you spell it) clans back when the game first came out
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby try Aero » 5 May 2020, 10:56

lmfao dark clan is a meme idk how ppl take this cult seriously
try Aero
Recruit

Postby paulstin » 11 May 2020, 23:25

I am the acting leader of DARK CLAN, formed in 2011 by the PB2 legend Yoshiman the great, Our clan has been the biggest clan on pb2 since 2016, our clan belongs to all us members, Our DARK CLAN is a family, Some of our members do get abuse and hate directed towards them, so may at times, go on a killing spree, DARK CLAN has only one simple rule, To help other DARK CLAN, I am proud to serve the members of our clan, who have made our clan what it is today, the link is about Yoshiman40, our founder and leader, LONG LIVE OUR DARK CLAN
https://pb2darkclan.wordpress.com/yoshi ... n-founder/

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Next

Return to General Discussion