Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby Resi » 14 November 2019, 16:07

Ok... I submitted a ticket in support center to get perma banned since PB2 is an unhealthy addiction for me.

I don't know how long it'll take, when I enabled notify me via e-mail when reporting things in forums it took a month for me to receive an e-mail saying my report was taken care of.

Hopefully I get what I wished. I'm tired and I can't resist my impulses.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Ahrora » 28 December 2019, 02:47

People make it sound like their retiring? I'm kinda confused, is there a way you can get paid for this game? If so please tell me I'd like to get paid. "I'm retiring from this game guys, that I got paid ZERO dollars for...."

Regardless. Hello, my name is Ahrora. Still trying to figure out, whether or not you can get paid for this game. I've been playing for around 5 years... Known most of these forums goofballs practically my entire teen years from what?... 12 or 13 to 17. Pretty exciting stuff. If toxicity doesn't kill this game, the creator will. If you've ever hated waiting years for a game join this community now. We've suffered an excruciating millennia waiting for what is called the game saving franchise of this series (PLAZMA BOOST 3Three).
Last edited by mrblake213 on 28 December 2019, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: advertising
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby KARL SERG » 30 December 2019, 19:40

Some of you may already know me. I had an approximately 4 year hiatus, I think, because I had to prepare for University and Stellaris got my attention in the meantime, among other things. I came back out of curiosity and the new updates impressed me, but I'm sad to see there are so few players when the game is at its peak right now. For those who remember me, I think I changed for the better, but my extremism hasn't wavered much. I merely adapted it.

For the newcomers, I recommend you don't read my old posts. You're doing it at your own risk. :)
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Grav7ty » 1 January 2020, 23:48

This isn't my first account (my old account's password changed), but I'm still relatively new.

Grav7ty
Recruit

Postby chaos dragon » 3 January 2020, 01:30

Hello, It's been awhile since i've showed up in the community.. I just wanted to say i hope you have a great new year and i hope a lot of things are gonna be positive this year, It's been good playing this game since 2011 and seeing how it evolved so much.. I'm just happy and i don't mind PB 2.5/3 taking so long.

See y'all in another month or so, Hehe.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby pinipigbomb » 15 January 2020, 08:15

I'd be very surprised if there's still people here that remember me. I used to post regularly before that mess with the temporary new forum a few years back (hence my post history being short). School also kept me busy and it's been a few years since I last popped in here.

KARL SERG wrote:Some of you may already know me. I had an approximately 4 year hiatus, I think, because I had to prepare for University and Stellaris got my attention in the meantime, among other things. I came back out of curiosity and the new updates impressed me, but I'm sad to see there are so few players when the game is at its peak right now. For those who remember me, I think I changed for the better, but my extremism hasn't wavered much. I merely adapted it.

For the newcomers, I recommend you don't read my old posts. You're doing it at your own risk. :)

Yo, it's been a while but yeah, I remember you from back in the ~2014 days. Welcome back.
Regards, ~Pini
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.
pinipigbomb
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 25 January 2020, 06:40

Thank you all for playing with me throughout the years! It has truly been a blessing to be with all of you, friends or enemies. I am afraid everything has an end, and this applies to me being active in PB2. As most of you know, I will be applying to the military soon after university. It is my dream and passion to protect and serve my country. When I am in the army, it will no longer be possible for me to play PB2 and spend time with all you lovely people. As a last note before I finally leave, thank you.
"Stay home. Stay tuned. Stay safe."
Girl_Power
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 26 January 2020, 00:18

Piersss wrote:I am ur mom and yes iam ur father but call me piersss or you can call me pee man or a japanese hentai man, ok i am done sorry i am on my bathroom ok i haven't pay my water bills now i can't take shower ok now let's go to the living room and watch some anime oh no! i haven't pay the electricity bill ok now let's go to the mandai supermarket and buy some coccc lola oh no! i haven't gain my salary because it's the 11th date! now let's go back home! oh no! my home has been confiscated because i haven't pay my all debts that i have been use to buy a premium anime pillow! noooooooooooooooooooo.

Please do not freepost.
Sgt Dwayne
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Jose Serrano » 26 January 2020, 16:40

hi im jose i fond this game when looking por flash games on google jajaja :D :roll: :O

Jose Serrano
Recruit

Postby ECC9 » 7 March 2020, 13:12

I'm out this shit. I had enough of you motherfckers. You can talk to me on Discord if you want to ECC9#6057.

Meet you at PB2.5

Bye.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Girl_Power » 7 March 2020, 22:03

ECC9 wrote:I'm out this shit. I had enough of you motherfckers. You can talk to me on Discord if you want to ECC9#6057.

Meet you at PB2.5

Bye.

I'm guessing this is because of the mass-ban on Discord? Eh, I'm leaving this game soon anyway so...
"Stay home. Stay tuned. Stay safe."
Girl_Power
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby ECC9 » 8 March 2020, 10:51

no, nothin bout discord ban or any other bullshlt

just dont guess anything

Edit: I will reply to inbox messages on site.
Last edited by ECC9 on 12 March 2020, 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Noir Lime [600]

Postby mrblake213 » 10 March 2020, 02:22

Girl_Power wrote:I'm guessing this is because of the mass-ban on Discord? Eh, I'm leaving this game soon anyway so...

It's silly for you to assume that everyone leaves because of what happened in Discord. While I personally condemn the actions, what happened in Discord does not have a direct effect on the playerbase count.

Most people leave because of their impatientness when it comes to updates and because they're bored and tired of what they see everyday.

In my opinion, no one or rarely people leave because of the toxicity and the "unfairness" that happens with staff.

Like any other controversy, this will just pass away; people will forget it and everything will come back to normal in a few days.
mrblake213

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 10 March 2020, 20:18

In addition to what Blake said, people who are waiting for updates or new games with no patience are seeking for things that will be used as their excuse to leave.
Sgt Dwayne

Postby phsc » 18 March 2020, 08:04

bye
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 1 April 2020, 03:35

I won't bother writing a wall of text, if you know me then you know my opinion about this community, some people were/are worth my time and the rest, not so much. Anyone thinking I enjoyed interacting with them, you can message me on site for my Discord ID, I'll be checking my inbox for a while, I'm leaving this crap behind for good and I won't be back for 2.5.

Goodbye?Nah, screw that. Peace out
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon

Previous

Return to Around the Campfire