Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby Jason Eden » 18 March 2019, 08:42

darkstar 1 wrote:
Spoiler: Show More
I think I have a game addiction, I've tried to limit myself before, but can't... at this point gaming has been consuming too much of my time, I don't want this to further influence my life so I'm gonna leave the games I am/was most addicted to by resetting my password.

I'll still be on discord/twitter/... if anyone needs me, but I won't be able to log in on this account anymore.

Btw, all my maps are open sourced, including the stuff I was recently working on, there are also some on my "singleplayer" and "_cube" account, feel free to take a look at them/finish them, idk

Thanks, Eric, for making this awesome game and thanks everyone for being here, I've had a really good time in pb2!

Goodbye.

God bless you man. See you in PB3 I hope?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Silent Aurora » 15 April 2019, 18:35

Lmfao never thought I'd reply to my own topic but here it goes,

Going to finally depart from the community because it's evident i don't have time for it anymore. Haven't even stuck to my moderation obligations, let alone playing the game. I'm now in University (have been for a while lmao), going to start build up a portfolio consisting of projects which I can have under my belt when i go apply for internships next summer to start off my career. This community has given me some of the best and worst experience (from which I've learned from). Will I return? Honestly not sure, but we'll see.

Pce yall.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Elitech » 28 April 2019, 15:43

عندما يريد العالم أن ‪يتكلّم ‬ ، فهو يتحدّث بلغة يونيكود. تسجّل الآن لحضور المؤتمر الدولي العاشر ليونيكود ، الذي سيعقد فيSeptember-11 آذار 2001 بمدينة مَايِنْتْس، ألمانيا. و سيجمع المؤتمر بين خبراء من كافة قطاعات الصناعة على الشبكة العالمية انترنيت ويونيكود، حيث ستتم، على الصعيدين الدولي والمحلي على حد سواء مناقشة سبل استخدام يونكود في النظم القائمة وفيما يخص التطبيقات الحاسوبية، الخطوط، تصميم
Last edited by Elitech on 22 April 2020, 22:16, edited 2 times in total.
epic
Elitech
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Walian11 » 4 May 2019, 13:40

Silent Aurora wrote:Lmfao never thought I'd reply to my own topic but here it goes,

Going to finally depart from the community because it's evident i don't have time for it anymore. Haven't even stuck to my moderation obligations, let alone playing the game. I'm now in University (have been for a while lmao), going to start build up a portfolio consisting of projects which I can have under my belt when i go apply for internships next summer to start off my career. This community has given me some of the best and worst experience (from which I've learned from). Will I return? Honestly not sure, but we'll see.

Pce yall.

Goodbye old friend... God bless you

Dont know when I will be posting my goodbye.

Walian11
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Lord Blue Blood » 10 May 2019, 12:59

i've seen silent aurora leave and come back 5 times now.
is this going to be the 6th one?
Lord Blue Blood
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby apotheosis00 » 13 October 2019, 01:49

Resi wrote:II'm not a good map developer, but some of you enjoy my maps, so I've republished the ones I feel proud about.

Don't worry, we all liked your maps. They are good.

Hello, I am apotheosis00. I'm doing multiplayer less and less, and in an undefined period of time I may stop multiplayer completely. Pretty much all I'm doing now is working on my maps, looking around the community, and trying to expand my clan.

I might even leave PB2 in a couple of months, but I'll still check on my maps.

Have no idea what else to say. I'm still trying to fix my speakers, but I think I should just buy new ones.

apotheosis00
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Jason Eden » 16 October 2019, 16:27

Resi wrote:Thanks. I've made all my maps open source in case people are interested in updating them.

Quick question before your leaving: where is that super cool map you were talking about some while ago? You said it's going to be very detailed and good. I don't see it. Why don't you make it before leaving? 1.32 can help you a lot with that. People would remember you by that map. Try it?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Jason Eden » 16 October 2019, 20:55

Resi wrote:As I've said before, I'm not interested in making maps anymore, specially when people only play stryde-sniper and x death-realwar.

Those maps are quite a problem, indeed. But there are people who play normal maps too. I mean your maps have votes and plays too. Your map (resi-sol) has 48 rates and 3227 plays for example. You can make maps for people who appreciate high quality maps instead of fast paced and simple ones. Those fans are the best fans in the game and you know it.

I believe there will be a turning point in PB when people will stop playing low quality maps 24/7. We as experienced players who know what map is good and what map is bad should work on it together if we want this situation to change. I mean you can reach better result if, for example, you convince Eric to give the approval tool to experienced level developers who would never pick something like Stryde-sniper for the approval. They might not approve those maps in PB3 or even disapprove them in PB2. I believe since 1.32 is out this is the exact right moment of time when we can kill Stryde-sniper without killing PB2. Why don't you want to do that instead of leaving?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby kubakuba » 25 October 2019, 08:19

I'm posting this for Jason Eden because he is permanently banned on the forum.

Jason Eden wrote:Okay, people. Not going to write a huge speech about how I love everybody here. Just going to say my goodbye.

I'm leaving all my maps open sourced in case if you want to use them. You can copy map elements or whole maps at once, I don't mind. You can credit me or not credit me (depends on your wish) for using them.

I'm not coming back. I'm not joining PB3. If you see someone who is claiming he is me, don't believe him. And don't trust him. Because Jason Eden has officially left the Plazma Burst universe.

I'm not going to visit the website from time to time to check my inbox or anything. So there is no need to send me messages and wait for the answers. I'm going to ask an administrator to permanently ban me on the website also.

Farewell, Plazma Burst!

Farewell, everyone!
We are only human

kubakuba
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 27 October 2019, 13:50

kubakuba wrote:I'm posting this for Jason Eden because he is permanently banned on the forum.

Jason Eden wrote:Okay, people. Not going to write a huge speech about how I love everybody here. Just going to say my goodbye.

I'm leaving all my maps open sourced in case if you want to use them. You can copy map elements or whole maps at once, I don't mind. You can credit me or not credit me (depends on your wish) for using them.

I'm not coming back. I'm not joining PB3. If you see someone who is claiming he is me, don't believe him. And don't trust him. Because Jason Eden has officially left the Plazma Burst universe.

I'm not going to visit the website from time to time to check my inbox or anything. So there is no need to send me messages and wait for the answers. I'm going to ask an administrator to permanently ban me on the website also.

Farewell, Plazma Burst!

Farewell, everyone!

Farewell for like the 13th time my guy, we'll talk later
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby phsc » 27 October 2019, 15:00

Green Eyed Demon wrote:
kubakuba wrote:I'm posting this for Jason Eden because he is permanently banned on the forum.

Farewell, Plazma Burst!

Farewell, everyone!

Farewell for like the 13th time my guy, we'll talk later

He does that shit because his narcissism isn't being fed enought so he goes into a kind of histrionic state where he wants attention, he will come back because of that and probably get attention but if that doesn't work then he will probably go cry alone in some corner, probably because in real life he is already past that state which is kind of a nihilistic wait for things to change so he can try again, which depending on how things are in his life (probably working in a wagie job), won't happen.
It is extremely funny because he attacks people who are more sucessful than him by saying their lives are miserable or similar out of projection or simply tries to not make achievements such people have not count (I won't ever be a scientist and the new "method" of machine learning data analysis and also a product related to that to show it works and an article are all invalid because they're not some super advanced google/IBM level AI) but that is because he is extremely insecure and sensitive inside.

The source for that is the DSM-5 if anyone cares, the attention part is actually from the DSM-4 but it still applies.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby wreak » 11 November 2019, 05:00

Well I think it's about time I should leave now...

Before I had this account:
I have played pb2 since 2013 with a old toshiba laptop. I remember my very first account named "nghebrehiwet," in which I often played around in the level editor. The level editor felt so revolutionary as it blew my mind for a 11 year old. The way I look at life and my mentality has dramatically changed yet where I am now is not much different which is partly why I want to leave (I don't know what happened to this account).

Not long after I created my first account, I made another one called "ng126327." Looking back at that account, I had a pretty bad reputation of being a annoying 12 year old. That isn't to say I got nothing out of it, I had one of the biggest mental developments during that time. Surprisingly enough, I managed to be in [GSA] and [BOA]. I also had some really awful fan art that I made which i'm sure most people didn't take seriously.

The next account I made was "ngmaps;" I still had my second account during this time and I would pretend that those 2 accounts were seperate people (a lot of people got pissed off). The only real reason for this account was so that people would remember the name when typing in my map ID. These 2 account managed to last a while until something happened...

If you guessed the database crash, your correct. One of my biggest things I remember of pb2 was the february 16 database crash. I got very frustrated realizing that I couldn't get my accounts back because they didn't have a real email with the account. It was at that point where I was just about ready to leave pb2 until for some reason, I decided to make another pb2 account with a real email named "wreak."

The name "wreak" was the only name I made with even a slight effort and not the same "lEmMe mAkE aNoThEr AcCoUnT tHaT sTaRtS wItH ng." But at the same time, I misspelled "wreck" on accident (yes, imagine not being able to spell wreck at 13 years old). This account by far is the most successful in terms of map making and reputation. Without a doubt; I had some messy issues with clan members, other users, and staff that resulted in brief bans (which I deserved). Looking at the time I made this account, I was in 7th grade which was my lowest point in my childhood. Fights and being harassed was very common for me in middle school making me take some of my instability onto pb2. If you were to read my old posts, you can easily tell that I was a 13 year old. Lucky me, there are plenty of maps I still have which are by far my most famous and successful. As time progress for me, I continued to grow with my environment as a never ending quest.

I also have alt accounts that I can still access like "ouh" but I only use them to publish test maps.

Why am I leaving?:
I think the biggest reason for me leaving pb2 is to progress onto my life. By no means do I have a severe addiction to pb2 (at least not anymore). Infact, my interest in pb2 has weaken significantly this past year. The only reason why I played pb2 at all recently was because of the new update eric added. But the reason I say this is because I want closure here. I have played this game since I was 11 years old and now I am turning 18 in november 10. I am well aware that tons of people play video games after 18 which leads to my second reason.

I have other, more bigger goals to do now. No longer am I the confused skinny preteen who has a distorted view of reality and doesn't have a clue about what to in the future. I feel as though pb2 may take some of my time to achieve my passion in life albeit not as much as it use to.

My last reason is for me to live life more, its extremely common in gaming forums for people to spend their life here which doesn't improve themselves outside of whatever game they play. The reason why I was so general for this reason is because pb2 wasn't the only game I use to binge on. I have been bingeing on games for as long as I can remember and recently, this is the only time in my life (other being a baby) where I don't binge on any video games or even play them that much at all. Now I want to fully experience life with some fresh air.

"You will be back next week":

I am well aware that many people create essay long farewells only to come back shortly after, but I made my mind on leaving pb2. Once I log out, I will not log back in for good.

Conclusion:

I will officially leave pb2 for good now, thank you guys for all the crazy memories. So many ups and downs I can remember. And I know pb2 is a game but I did cry leaving this game. I found enough closure to progress on with my life.

Sorry for the bad grammer!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME FOR 6 YEARS!!
wreak
wreak
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Ahrora » 28 December 2019, 02:47

People make it sound like their retiring? I'm kinda confused, is there a way you can get paid for this game? If so please tell me I'd like to get paid. "I'm retiring from this game guys, that I got paid ZERO dollars for...."

Regardless. Hello, my name is Ahrora. Still trying to figure out, whether or not you can get paid for this game. I've been playing for around 5 years... Known most of these forums goofballs practically my entire teen years from what?... 12 or 13 to 17. Pretty exciting stuff. If toxicity doesn't kill this game, the creator will. If you've ever hated waiting years for a game join this community now. We've suffered an excruciating millennia waiting for what is called the game saving franchise of this series (PLAZMA BOOST 3Three).
Last edited by mrblake213 on 28 December 2019, 03:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: advertising
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby KARL SERG » 30 December 2019, 19:40

Some of you may already know me. I had an approximately 4 year hiatus, I think, because I had to prepare for University and Stellaris got my attention in the meantime, among other things. I came back out of curiosity and the new updates impressed me, but I'm sad to see there are so few players when the game is at its peak right now. For those who remember me, I think I changed for the better, but my extremism hasn't wavered much. I merely adapted it.

For the newcomers, I recommend you don't read my old posts. You're doing it at your own risk. :)
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Grav7ty » 1 January 2020, 23:48

This isn't my first account (my old account's password changed), but I'm still relatively new.

Grav7ty
Recruit

Postby chaos dragon » 3 January 2020, 01:30

Hello, It's been awhile since i've showed up in the community.. I just wanted to say i hope you have a great new year and i hope a lot of things are gonna be positive this year, It's been good playing this game since 2011 and seeing how it evolved so much.. I'm just happy and i don't mind PB 2.5/3 taking so long.

See y'all in another month or so, Hehe.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby pinipigbomb » 15 January 2020, 08:15

I'd be very surprised if there's still people here that remember me. I used to post regularly before that mess with the temporary new forum a few years back (hence my post history being short). School also kept me busy and it's been a few years since I last popped in here.

KARL SERG wrote:Some of you may already know me. I had an approximately 4 year hiatus, I think, because I had to prepare for University and Stellaris got my attention in the meantime, among other things. I came back out of curiosity and the new updates impressed me, but I'm sad to see there are so few players when the game is at its peak right now. For those who remember me, I think I changed for the better, but my extremism hasn't wavered much. I merely adapted it.

For the newcomers, I recommend you don't read my old posts. You're doing it at your own risk. :)

Yo, it's been a while but yeah, I remember you from back in the ~2014 days. Welcome back.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.
pinipigbomb
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 25 January 2020, 06:40

Thank you all for playing with me throughout the years! It has truly been a blessing to be with all of you, friends or enemies. I am afraid everything has an end, and this applies to me being active in PB2. As most of you know, I will be applying to the military soon after university. It is my dream and passion to protect and serve my country. When I am in the army, it will no longer be possible for me to play PB2 and spend time with all you lovely people. As a last note before I finally leave, thank you.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 26 January 2020, 00:18

Piersss wrote:I am ur mom and yes iam ur father but call me piersss or you can call me pee man or a japanese hentai man, ok i am done sorry i am on my bathroom ok i haven't pay my water bills now i can't take shower ok now let's go to the living room and watch some anime oh no! i haven't pay the electricity bill ok now let's go to the mandai supermarket and buy some coccc lola oh no! i haven't gain my salary because it's the 11th date! now let's go back home! oh no! my home has been confiscated because i haven't pay my all debts that i have been use to buy a premium anime pillow! noooooooooooooooooooo.

Please do not freepost.
Sgt Dwayne
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Jose Serrano » 26 January 2020, 16:40

hi im jose i fond this game when looking por flash games on google jajaja :D :roll: :O

Jose Serrano
Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to Around the Campfire