Plazma Burst Fan Art Submissions (OPEN TOPIC) (NOT AN EVENT)

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Plazma Burst Fan Art Submissions (OPEN TOPIC) (NOT AN EVENT)

Postby Tempus » 13 August 2019, 23:42

Fan Artists,

This topic is intended to keep the ball rolling with more submissions for all artists that want fan-art / or ideas added to Plazma Burst 2 / 2.5

Spoiler: Show More
- You agree that your artwork submitted here can be used for the Plazma Burst game series without any sort of payment. Creators of accepted artwork will appear in the game credits under section titled "Community art contribution". You can ask for the removal of your submitted artwork within a period of 6 months after your submission appears in game. However, removal of submitted artwork will be only possible at the plazmaburst2.com official website - we won't be looking for online re-uploads of game versions containing your art in order to send take down requests.

- You agree that the submitted art by you is now property of plazmaburst2.com unless you haven't requested it's removal within a period of 6 months after it appeared in game.

We want to take all of your art from, PB2.5 ideas and submissions seen here;
http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic ... 65#p131319

Please take a moment and if you have submitted artwork there and wanted your artwork for PB2 instead please, re-post it here.

The same is asked for your Still Art posts here;
http://plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=136

Requirements:
- Image preview of your artwork (without spoiler tags). Until your artwork is accepted, you don't need to send us source of your work.
- Any submitted & accepted artwork must be in .swf format (alternatively any importable vector format is fine too. If it is impossible - use .png with transparent canvas)
- If you submit a weapon please attach a bullet image too!
- Character skins are welcome
- Decorations are welcome too
- A brief description of the skin/weapon/decoration would be appreciated
- Some level of professionalism is required, do not use MS Paint, for example.

Your artwork must be 100% yours and not copied from someone else or stolen.

Submit a new player skin, trees, grass, crates and other objects for LE or a pistol, maybe a new sniper rifle or how about a new grenade? You are in control. Your submission has the possibility to be added to the game.

You agree that your artwork submitted here can be used for the Plazma Burst game series without any sort of payment. Creators of accepted artwork will appear in the game credits under section titled "Community art contribution". You can ask for the removal of your submitted artwork within a period of 6 months after your submission appears in game. However, removal of submitted artwork will be only possible at the plazmaburst2.com official website - we won't be looking for online re-uploads of game versions containing your art in order to send take down requests.
Tempus
Advisor

Re: Plazma Burst Fan Art Submissions (OPEN TOPIC) (NOT AN EV

Postby Moonhawk » 13 August 2019, 23:43

aki[/u]
The Ariaki are closely related to the Falkoks, and even come from the same solar system as them, but are more technologically and biologically advanced. The species as a whole is more advanced than humans, but less advanced than the Usurpers, who they are enemies of. Their voiceboxes are advanced enough to replicate most speech of other species, especially humans, which has led to them being able to trade and communicate and become known as intergalactic merchants. Ariaki usually sell items such as snacks, furniture, vehicles and vehicle parts, and weapons. and snake oil

[alert sound]
[hurt sound]

Ariaki Nomad
Ariaki culture is fairly complex, and their society contains many different occupations. The Nomad serves as a traveler that communicates with new worlds, but also sells a limited stock of items such as weapons and ammunition. The heavy armor gives them a more humanoid look than other alien species, which makes most people more comfortable and less scared around them, boosting their trade and employment as guards or soldiers. Nomads always carry a weapon of some sort, but are nearly always passive aggressive and only attack threats in self defense.

Ariaki Watcher
The Ariaki Watcher is employed by what could be called the "government" of the people, and takes a more militaristic role as a recon unit. The Watcher has the ability to cloak on command, much like a CS Ghost, allowing it to defend its area. These units are usually seen uncloaked near holy shrines and temples, and will usually only be cloaked to protect a certain person such as the leader or a higher rank in time of war, where they act like a secret service of sorts. They are rarely seen on outside planets, and are rarely seen at all due to their cloaking ability.

Ariaki Pistol
The Ariaki Pistol fires a slow-moving radioactive round similar to the CS-BNG's, except its power is much lower.

Ariaki Spark Cannon
A powerful gun that shoots a round that has sparks flying off it in all directions. Somewhat similar to the CS-BNG, except the area of effect is visible and weaker.

[weapon sound]

In order: idle, firing, recharging

they need a new name
remastered $100 vinyl repress of cr42 comes in 40 different new colors limited to 100 copies sounds like shit plz buy
example of :

Last edited by Moonhawk on 4 February 2021, 13:28, edited 30 times in total.
Moonhawk
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Incompetence » 14 August 2019, 11:00

organized by faction:

Usurpation
Usurpation Assault Shotgun
Usurpation Assault Shotgun [slot 3]

Rapid fire rail shotgun with ricochet capabilities. Shots ricochet off walls. Low damage but decent rate of fire comparable to the CR-45. Fires three rails at once per shot. It's meant to be a rushing weapon for people to close distance with.

Correction Nine
Flechette MG C-01f
Flechette MG C-01f [slot 8]

Fully automatic belt-fed anti-infantry and vehicle machine gun that fires flechette rounds at very high speeds. Uses electromagnetism like a railgun; darts explode on impact via kinetic energy. Similar fire rate to the CS-Bloom.

Falkok
Phoenix Archetype 27A-0
Phoenix Archetype 27A-0 [slot 4]

High velocity multi-shot burst fire marksman rifle with an incredibly tight spread. Ancient, lost, and forgotten design suffering from corrosion - Archetype 27XX is reverse engineered from this weapon. 2 round burst with a 1 second delay between bursts; fires 3 bullets per shot.

Name follows CS nomenclature (they named both this and the 27XX)

Phoenix Pinch Rifle
Phoenix Pinch Rifle [slot 1]

Hard-hitting rapid fire automatic rifle meant for general Phoenix Falkok infantry. High accuracy and rate of fire for maximum suppression. It makes a chirping noise when it shoots.

Phoenix Singularity Launcher
Phoenix Singularity Launcher [slot 7]

Fires a lone compressed miniature black hole that destroys everything in its path. CS-BNG styled projectile damage except it can easily pierce through multiple bodies. Zero block penetration, incredibly slow reload speed, but exceptionally high damage. Projectile AoE damage radius is smaller than that of the BNG. Intended to be a more deadly and precise counterpart to the CS-BNG.

Projectile below:

Unaffiliated/no faction
CR-G2t
CR-G2t [slot 2]

CR-G2t = Combat Rifle - Generation 2 tactical. Second generation model of the CR-30 with a magnetic railing system. Designed to fix the problems the CR-30 had, along with the issues the CS-RC had (like the original CR-30). Burst fire like the CR-30 except it's optimized for longer range gunfights, so it fires a little bit slower but deals more damage. 4 round burst with high range.

(I compare the CR-30 to something like a 3-burst 540 RPM rifle, so this is ~450 RPM for personal reference)

GL-01 BreachAndClear
GL-01 BreachAndClear [slot 5]

Breech-loaded grenade launcher that fires a high-velocity homing rocket at its target. One shot before needing to reload. Extremely small blast radius so direct impact is advised.

Newly-made factions (aka factions I made)
Echolocator Assailant
Echolocator Assailant

I made a new alien race to make weapons for. They're called "Echolocators" because they use sound more than any of their senses. Highly invasive and aggressive species with powerful weapons. Allied to no one.

"Assailants" are the females of the species: quick and aggressive.

Echolocator Scout
Echolocator Drone

Car-sized recon ship piloted by Echolocators. It uses low frequency sound to find objects out of its view. It's always armed with powerful anti-infantry or anti-vehicle weaponry.

Echolocator Striker
Echolocator Striker

Male Echolocator. Strategic and cautious. Red + blue variants included.

Echolocator Larvae Launcher
Echolocator Larvae Launcher [slot 9]

Echolocator manufactured. Shoots extremely aggressive Echolocator larvae at targets for them to burrow and leech off of. Fires one at a time automatically with a slow rate of fire; projectiles have really aggressive tracking and speed.

Projectile below:

Echolocator Arrestor Rifle
Echolocator Arrestor Rifle [slot 4]

Echolocator scouting rifle. ~200 RPM-esque rate of fire. High accuracy and projectile speed; fires railgun-speed projectiles.

Projectile: a thinner version of the railgun shot but purple.

Echolocator Glass Cannon
Echolocator Glass Cannon [slot 3]

Echolocator radiolaria-fueled shotgun. Shoots a high-strength corrosion resistant glass projectile. Single shot with CS-DAZ rate of fire. It has exceptionally high knockback.

Projectile below:

Echolocator Precision Accelerator
Echolocator Precision Accelerator [slot 1]

High power, high accuracy hand cannon. Essentially a sniper rifle in the form of a small handgun. It has high recoil and a slow rate of fire.

Echolocator Seeder
Echolocator Seeder

Infiltration unit. They specifically carry only Echolocator Larvae Launchers and are usually deployed in enemy lines to secure bases that the Echolocators don't have enough time to efficiently spend on or want to secure as a point of retreat or area of operations. These units also try to make as much biomass out of enemies as possible for cultivation, hence their weapon of choice.

will add more later.

edit: moved pinch rifle/singularity launcher to falkoks. i'm aware it fits their color scheme better. making them usurpation was a very last minute decision because the nature of those weapons suited usurpations better. i can't see falkoks with aggressive weapons; it doesn't suit or fit them imo. i'll make a more fitting version whenever i have the time, though someone better than me can always redraw them. admittedly i actually did color them properly but for whatever reason, i didn't like how the colors looked so i made the darker colors dark gray lol. i have my username for a reason

i might take the CR-G2t out from this post seeing as we already have the CR-30, even though this version was made because I've seen complaints about how the CR-30 is an "AR-15 clone" and so I made a redesign out of being jaded about it lol. personally it's more distinct and less similar to the CR-30 but eh i'm still deciding
Last edited by Incompetence on 15 August 2019, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby daft punk 777 » 18 August 2019, 06:25

Incompetence THIS IS AWESOME
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby Incompetence » 20 August 2019, 21:25

can't edit my previous post just yet so i'll post my edit as a separate post in a different format.

formatted properly now. can't delete this post though so no merging anymore.
---
redrew pinch rifle and singularity launcher. ignore the versions in the previous post.

Usurpation Pinch Rifle

Usurpation Singularity Launcher

---
more stuff added:

Newly made factions/factions I made
OEDA EA-102 Pistol
OEDA EA-102 Pistol [slot 1]

Old Earth Defense Armaments handgun. Same creators as the CR-30. OEDA is an ancient faction that existed centuries before the events of the game and was responsible for providing and arming humanity with ballistics weaponry. They still exist in some form, still making projectile/bullet based weapons. Their dislike for energy weapons puts them at odds with factions like Crossfire and the CS, sparking a rivalry with the two.

Heavy hitting pistol with good accuracy. Competes directly with the Falkonian Pistol in terms of damage. Pacing shots is incredibly important for this gun.

Echolocator Lacerator
Echolocator Lacerator [slot 7]

Long range Echolocator heavy particle beam rifle. Fires a powerful and large particle beam that destroys its targets without issue. Slow reload and can shoot through multiple enemies with exceptionally high DPS.

Echolocator Guardian
Echolocator Guardian

Leader-type unit for Echolocators who leads by intelligence rather than rank. Aggressive, fast, and durable. Enhanced version of the Echolocator Assailant.

OEDA EA-107D Launcher
OEDA EA-107D Launcher [slot 5]

Decoy grenade launcher. Fires sticky grenades that simulates gunfire noise to distract enemies with. Cannot shoot another grenade until the fired grenade detonates.

Projectile below:

[note: if this isn't possible to implement gameplay wise, then make this a burst fire single shot sticky grenade launcher. lights light up one by one when reloading like the crossfire vortex.]

OEDA EA-113 AR
OEDA EA-113 AR [slot 2]

Standard issue defense weapon for OEDA operatives. Fires high-velocity 6mm special caliber bullets capable of traveling faster than other rounds of different calibers. It features pinpoint accuracy and high range but an average fire rate and damage output.
Last edited by Incompetence on 23 August 2019, 23:17, edited 4 times in total.
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby ProelGamer66 » 21 August 2019, 01:38

Double Five-seveN 19:

https://imgur.com/WT2N2mX

The DFS-19 is a double barrel gun, it has a slightly higher damage and penetration than the CS-Pro, with a cadence of 3 bullets per burst, because its double magazine fires 2 bullets at the same time.

its slot would be 1.

Use normal bullets.

This is my first post so sorry if I have bad English.

ProelGamer66

Postby _Zinx_ » 23 August 2019, 00:27

Here's all of my work:

If your internet is slow, the artwork may appear pixelated. So just wait it out a little.

2nd Generation Civil Security Weapons: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArF4Wk_gCZFFhR3TDHqupEfgJYCh?e=e5MuKb

About the Weapons:
Each gun has that blue light that turns red when reloading or no ammo.

CS-AP4:
Magazine - 1
Slow reload

CS-CMG2:
Magazine - 30 +1
Fast reload
Magazine fed
Full-auto

CS-HG2:
Magazine - 12 +1
Fast reload
Magazine fed
Semi-auto

CS-MGG2:
Magazine - 100
Slow reload
Belt fed
Full-auto

Riot Shield:
Health - map maker preference
Blocks well from explosions and regular projectiles, but weak against energy based weapons.

CS-SCR:
Magazine - 30 +1
Medium reload
Magazine fed
Full-auto/burst (set by map maker or in game control) Right-click to change?

CS-TASk
Magazine - 12 +1
Medium Reload
Magazine fed
Semi-auto/Manual (also set by map maker or in game control) Right-click to change?

A new unknown faction: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArF4Wk_gCZFFhR4XHviPweurViep?e=2dSOgT

Faction Lore:
The origins and motive of this faction is unknown. The Civil Security have given each of them unique nicknames, they are mostly seen raiding outposts and supply convoys of other factions.

These unknown soldiers perform exemplary compared to your average Civil Security trooper. Although they are seen in rather small numbers, these soldiers are clever, and often surround the enemy and close in with overwhelming force. Their preferred weapons of choice are from the Civil Security.

What sets them apart from the other factions is their behavior. They don't seem to talk or make any sound. The only sound they make is the human grunt, moan, or scream when they die. What's even more unusual is what they do to their downed teammates who can no longer fight; they shoot them in the head and kill them. The color of blood they have is a midnight purple, indicating that they are genetically modified soldiers.

Previous attempts of the Civil Security to track them down has been proved impossible. It is assumed that they have a jamming device built into their battlesuits that scramble nearby security cameras and any tracking device.

AI Behavior:
Interceptor - Normal foot soldiers, perform flanks.

Stalker - Gives the ability to let his AI team mates see through walls. When killed, the path finding of his allies are slowed down.

Disruptor - Lays down suppressive fire. When killed, an Interceptor takes its place.

Officer - Same role as the Interceptor. When killed, all of its allies fall back and act defensively.

A Consideration:
It's always nice to have good AI in video games, obviously. What these enemies have in common is their own special ability, and a health indicator. Part of good AI is having a unique set of enemies that create interesting game play. Players can create their own plan and play styles to the enemies. Another component is that good AI tell the player what they are doing and how they are doing. What all these soldiers have is a health indicator, and for the weapons, a light that turns red when reloading or no ammo. When a player sees these, he or she knows when an enemy is vulnerable and or reloading, therefore giving the player an advantage and a sense of power and control.

***NEW UPDATE*** Vehicles: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArF4Wk_gCZFFhSMXGff ... v?e=6VsB08

Having a little trouble designing the Tactical Truck expect it in awhile :/

I'll probably add more in the future, so be sure to check every now and then if you're interested. : )
Last edited by _Zinx_ on 13 November 2019, 16:49, edited 5 times in total.

_Zinx_
Recruit

Postby kekified » 1 September 2019, 12:07

some of these might be subject to change

arranged by faction, will probably add more scav stuff

Nexxon Industries (custom faction)

Pistol NXP-5 (slot 1)
Basic, energy-based sidearm used by Nexxon employees.

Machine Pistol NXP-77m (slot 1)
Light, automatic weapon optimized for close quarters combat.

Machine Pistol NXP-21m (slot 1)
Extremely slim and compact machine pistol, intended for use by bodyguards and snipers.

Battle Rifle NXR-30b (slot 4)
Heavy battle rifle optimized for long-range combat. Fires piercing rounds effective against both infantry and vehicles.

Marksman Rifle NXR-40m (slot 4)
Designated marksman rifle with a focus on mid to long-range combat. Fires three plasma rounds in quick succession.

Machine Gun NXMG-50 (slot 8)
General-purpose bullpup machinegun. Fires rounds with a high rate of fire and medium damage, but with more recoil.

Grenade Launcher NXGL-11 (slot 5)
Advanced grenade launcher. Fires tracking grenades, which home into any nearby targets.

Turret NXT-10AS (decor)
Basic assault turret used to defend Nexxon bases. Fires rounds in quick succession in a similar fashion to an assault rifle.

Laser Mortar NXT-120LM (decor)
Laser-based mortar, used in complexes to defend, or to attack. Fires a directed laser beam into a satellite, which then mirrors the beam to its original target.

Nexxon Sniper (character)
Deadly snipers clad in lightweight, mobile suits, used as guards or scouts.

Nexxon Elite (character)
Standard Nexxon footsoldiers equipped with heavy armoured suits.

Transport XN-42 (decor for now)
Nexxon aerial transport, equipped with a passenger cabin and a single nose-mounted automatic weapon for self-defense.

Gunship XN-82 (decor for now)
Nexxon assault gunship, equipped with a nose-mounted armour piercing weapon and a machinegun for engaging terrestrial targets.

Scavengers (also custom)

Scavenger Machine Pistol (slot 1)
Older-generation Nexxon PDW, repurposed and repainted by the scavengers to serve as a machine pistol.

Barrack Buster (decor)
Heavy, improvised mortar used by the scavengers to destroy fortifications, or stop assaulting forces dead in their tracks.

Factionless

Mercenaries (character)
Roaming nomads, who scour the wastelands in search of employment.

Ariaki (in collaboration with moonhawk)

Ariaki Storm-Class Tank (vehicle, decor for now)
Fierce, main assault tanks used by the Ariaki. Well-armoured and speedy, effective against all terrestrial targets.
Last edited by kekified on 22 September 2019, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
kekified
Recruit

Postby boom5 » 2 September 2019, 04:33

Plasma Spore Gun [Slot-9]

[This is a unique gun that is capable of shooting yellow splash damage plasma spore like projectiles. Each projectile can deal as much damage as a single plasma shotgun projectile. This weapon can be used to block off entrances and exits and is even capable of trapping players. The projectiles can travel 30 blocks from where they were shot and will linger at that spot for a little while. The fire rate is almost identical to the CS Heavy railgun. Accuracy is like any other shotgun. You can use it to fight but its not recommended because the projectiles can only go so far. Whenever it shoots. All the yellow lights turn off and back on when fully charged. This weapon is made to be a useful iconic weapon by all factions]

Upg. 0 = 5 projectiles
Upg. 1 = 7 projectiles
Upg. 2 = 9 projectiles
Upg. 3 = 11 projectiles
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Xenon- » 3 September 2019, 21:06

Twin-Barreled Auto Turret (C-07B)

This deployable turret is placed via 'E' and measures to be half the size of a normal player. It will turn 100 degrees up and down of the circle it inhabits. If an enemy is on sight, the turret will attempt to lock on, and depending on the distance to the turret, will fire repeatedly until the player moves out of sight/range or the turret has run out of ammo. (Closer; faster lock, farther; slower lock). The C-07B can't take much firepower, however, due to low funding and rushed weapon design.

Lore:
The C-07B had been late in plans of Correction Nine, months prior to its shutdown, and only saw an insignificant amount of combat, as production wise it has been low.

Together:

Separated:
Xenon-
Recruit

Postby SZAN » 13 September 2019, 00:17

Since Worker Skins were added, I had this tiny little strange idea.
Why not turn a tool into a weapon? See, the Psiblades/Psiswords are cool, but the game could use some extra meelee weapons in my opinion, hence the Worker Chainsaw!

Made to saw trhough wood, stone, and even metal, one can use this tool as a deadly weapon to chop their enemies into pieces. Civil Security shooting at you? Saw their arms off!
Usurpation soldier running from you? They don't need their legs!
Did that android look at you funny? The Queen of Hearts has taught you what to do.

Not only that, this saw is not very memory consuming! The Chainsaw's chains animation is only two frames!

Ingame, it'd most likely be this size.

If it does get added, please do DM me on Discord so I can send both frames for the Chainsaw's animation.

SZAN
Recruit

Postby Jason Eden » 14 September 2019, 23:36

Inspired by Sub-Light COM2 from SAS 4: Zombie Assault.

"Assault Rifle CS-AER Model 1"

Original resolution (1426x500): https://i.imgur.com/J1kG5DE.png
Alternative link: https://i.ibb.co/dGkd63k/Assault-Rifle- ... odel-1.png

"Assault Rifle CS-AER Model 2"

Original resolution (1423x500): https://i.imgur.com/nyGen5X.png
Alternative link: https://i.ibb.co/m44RLS6/Assault-Rifle- ... odel-2.png

"Assault Rifle CS-AER Model 3"

Original resolution (1423x500): https://i.imgur.com/FCRneMl.png
Alternative link: https://i.ibb.co/WsWHGnp/Assault-Rifle- ... odel-3.png

AER stands for Advanced Energy Rifle. This weapon is 100% accurate and very powerful. One shot is usually enough to get killed. Shoot sound, fire rate and projectile model are similar (or same) to Alien Rifle. Bullet speed is similar (or same) to Sniper Rifle CS-YippeeKiYay. The lights on the barrel turn off on each shot. I would recommend adding "Model 3" (gray version) to the game because it has the best color scheme. Adding all three models is a good option too. If weapon seems too overpowered, then fire power and bullet speed can be reduced, but weapon must remain 100% accurate and have similar (or same) fire rate to Alien Rifle. Laser pointer is not installed and should not be installed in future.
Last edited by Jason Eden on 15 September 2019, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby phsc » 15 September 2019, 05:32

just casually going to mention a small thing

btw shroom said in his bye text that you are silent phoenix, so, remember when i used to hack SAS 4 for you?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 2 October 2019, 18:04

My first fanart- the C-01mr (marksman rifle). Just a sniper version of C-01r. It will do more damage than CS-YippeeKiYay, but it will be slower. Technically, it's not 100% my work, because it's just reskinned C-01r. If because of that fact it won't be added, I respect and understand that decision.
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby daft punk 777 » 3 October 2019, 12:38

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:My first fanart- the C-01mr (marksman rifle). Just a sniper version of C-01r. It will do more damage than CS-YippeeKiYay, but it will be slower. Technically, it's not 100% my work, because it's just reskinned C-01r. If because of that fact it won't be added, I respect and understand that decision.

Not bad work, but try to do somthng yours. i think you can do it
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby Shoto_IsIcyHot » 15 October 2019, 07:39

Black Ice CS Lite Skin. A tad bit rough around the edges, but I'm satisfied with it as my first.

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Pictures/Black%20Ice%20Clan%20Lite%20Skin.png

Shoto_IsIcyHot

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 16 October 2019, 21:07

LPR-17. An plasma-shooting assault rifle with great power. Armies don't use it due to the high cost of production and tendency to explode. However, mercenaries around the world use it willingly. (Laser can be changed for the standards of PB2)
Version 1.

Version 1 with laser.

Version 2.

Version 2 with laser.
Last edited by xXSUPERIORXxpl on 17 October 2019, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby daft punk 777 » 17 October 2019, 00:21

man this not bad! but i think you need do less detalizated laser for pb2 style
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 17 October 2019, 20:59

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to You, the latest development in the field of firearms - The CS-Avenger™!
An powerful handgun which was created in the 21st century and became one of the most iconic handguns in the world! The recoil of that weapon was so big, that practically nobody used it. But today modern battlesuits with build-in shock absorbers allow to use it again with better accuracy and lower recoil!

(with laser)

(sorry for white background)
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby Jason Eden » 17 October 2019, 21:28

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to You, the latest development in the field of firearms - The CS-Avenger™!

Not exactly PB2 art style, but it looks great nevertheless. Just make sure you use 10 width outlines next time for each detail of your gun.

Hey, mind uploading it to level editor as a custom decoration? I want to add it to my OS3 map.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Next

Return to Feedback and Insights