.: Level Editors League Season 1 :. —— Registration Period

Information regarding the Level Editors League

.: Level Editors League Season 1 :. —— Registration Period

Postby yi en » 21 April 2019, 14:39

.: Level Editors League Season 1 :.
Current Period —— Registration Period
Date: 05/01/2019 ~ 05/15/2019

Information:
This event is well-designed to all PB2 map developers, no matter how good or how bad you're.
If you know how to create a new map, we are always welcomed for your join!

Be sure to join our Plazma League Discord Server https://discord.gg/2PXYT7F

Phases:
1st week: registration, waiting for map developers to participate.
2nd week: Theme will be given to all participating developers, they will have 2 weeks to complete it.
4th week: every player will be deserved a vote to their loved maps.
last day/first day of the month: winners will be announced and receive rewards. (see rewards section)

Current Phase: Registration Period
At this period we are going to need some actors to help us run throughout the event. Yes, I mean you, the one who is reading this topic.
We are gracefully welcomed for every player to register for the mapping event.
You may register throughout this link: https://discord.gg/2PXYT7F

Rewards:
A badge to site profile and forum profile by our beloved organizers. The others will envy to you.
Unique discord server role that will make you more shiny to others. No worry to not getting centered by society!
(Maybe) a 1 month discord Nitro package. Looks fancy!

Concept and Organisation:
    During the registration period, all the players are welcomed to join the event! (except the ones who can't create a new map JK)
    The theme will be announced in the discord server. During this period the map developer should be done the theme all by themselves unless being stated else.
    The voting period will be halved in 2 sections: Judges from Committee and Players.
    Basically each theme will gives different judging standardization so be focus on what the committee wants.
    voting ratio: 6:4
    Then we will choose the winner!

Questions?
Feel free to ask question in this post below.
For rules, check this
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: .: Level Editors League Season 1 :. —— Registration Peri

Postby fasahat » 25 April 2019, 13:49

oh yeah checkout fasahat-house party
hello

fasahat
Recruit

Postby jdc55 » 26 April 2019, 23:36

fasahat wrote:oh yeah checkout fasahat-house party

You have to register through joining the discord server. After joining, Pm Tempus or a Co-host to give you a participant role. After the registration period is up, you will be given a theme where you'll have to make a map from scratch following the theme we give you.
jdc55
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Oriental » 27 April 2019, 13:03

Didn't you read what yi en said and your map is even copied and you just said " OH YEAH CHECK OUT MY MAP FASAHAT HOUSE PARTY " are you retarded?
Last edited by Oriental on 27 April 2019, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 27 April 2019, 13:09

Oriental wrote:

lmao what a dumbass didn't you read what yi en said and your map is even copied and you just said " OH YEAH CHECK OUT MY MAP FASAHAT HOUSE PARTY " are you retarded?

Calm down.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 27 April 2019, 21:57

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
Oriental wrote:

lmao what a dumbass didn't you read what yi en said and your map is even copied and you just said " OH YEAH CHECK OUT MY MAP FASAHAT HOUSE PARTY " are you retarded?

Calm down.

that dude is just some edgy kid who likes to criticze others over some really subjective and meaningless mistakes, its not like actual funny trolling or anything, hes prob angry at some personal issues or smth but hes not going to calm down because he wants attention so mr dominik a nice way to stop people from doing that kind of thing is giving them no reaction because what they want is that so by not doing what youre doing you can make so he stops doing it though i find it funny so that is why i am replying to this post of yours so you stop doing it so i can have control over the situation which could be making it purely based on my reaction
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Oriental » 28 April 2019, 05:24

@phsc
oh really

mr dominik only said "calm down" he didn't add any shit he just said calm down and now your defending him and btw calling me a kid? Isn't that a insult what if your older and your being called a kid that makes it sound annoying, Bro you don't know me in real life, I do act like an kid sometimes but YOU don't know me in real life okay? So go fk off with the word "kid" somewhere else.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby phsc » 28 April 2019, 05:33

Oriental wrote:@phsc
oh really

mr dominik only said "calm down" he didn't add any shit he just said calm down and now your defending him and btw calling me a kid? Isn't that a insult what if your older and your being called a kid that makes it sound annoying, Bro you don't know me in real life, I do act like an kid sometimes but YOU don't know me in real life okay? So go fk off with the word "kid" somewhere else.

its not a insult its just declaring a proposition, its like "phsc uses kant as a profile pic", its a fact
even then offense itself is subjective and kid is not an insult as in the intent of use, unlike you with your "fk off"

real life part makes no sense, i dont need to know your real life behaviour to assume youre a kid becuase you act like one, as you admit, its like "A does X in F and thus A is B, but A is not B because you dont know if he does X in G"
its indirectly an appeal to ignorance, but i am not ignorant because i have the knowledge about how you act here, and you even admit it yourself

and i like how you just show how i am right by the way you react, showing that i am right about calling you a kid, because that is what you are and there is no problem with that, its a fact, you will grow up, i was a kid some day, some can even still consider me one, who knows
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby generaltahsin » 28 April 2019, 10:27

Please tell me the theme is not related to anime.
generaltahsin
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby yi en » 28 April 2019, 10:38

generaltahsin wrote:Please tell me the theme is not related to anime.

if the theme is related to anime, most people would die.
No worries, our theme is big enough to let you guys developing maps.
yi en

Postby Ig86 » 28 April 2019, 12:10

ok so i regristrated and now I should just wait until the theme willl be announced in discord, right? :)

Ig86
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 April 2019, 18:44

I was considering joining this event just because it's a mapmaking event but as soon as I saw that I have to go through Discord, that immediately made me steer clear from this

I'll just wait until a different mapmaking event comes around that doesn't require me to use a platform that I don't want to touch
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby generaltahsin » 28 April 2019, 18:47

Hikarikaze wrote:I was considering joining this event just because it's a mapmaking event but as soon as I saw that I have to go through Discord, that immediately made me steer clear from this

I'll just wait until a different mapmaking event comes around that doesn't require me to use a platform that I don't want to touch

Pathetic.
generaltahsin
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Zufix » 28 April 2019, 18:59

I would like to register and participate. My question is how do you exactly do that? Can anyone just make a map fit for the event and just send it to staff or something?
Zufix
Recruit

Postby phsc » 28 April 2019, 19:24

Hikarikaze wrote:I was considering joining this event just because it's a mapmaking event but as soon as I saw that I have to go through Discord, that immediately made me steer clear from this

just curious, whats the big problem with discord?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Hikarikaze » 28 April 2019, 20:52

phsc wrote:

just curious, whats the big problem with discord?

Discord isn't necessarily the problem. I have it myself though I rarely use it. I only have it because it's the main way to reach the people I'm still in contact with, not because I want to have it. It's just an ease of access thing and nothing more for me. Joining a server is something I don't want to do or deal with. I'd rather just join the event, take part in the event, and move on with my day. I'm not here to join a server that I'm not even going to bother to interact with or look at, which makes joining the server all pointless for me other than getting past an arbitrary entry barrier.

If there was an alternate way to register through this topic, I wouldn't have a problem. There's just no point for me personally to use Discord hence I end up using it rarely. I'm not a social person, so using a program like Discord isn't exactly preferable or enjoyable for someone like me. I just live with having Discord because I have to, otherwise I keep it closed nearly all the time. Talking in it isn't something I really find fun or enjoyable so I simply avoid Discord unless it's necessary and this isn't something I think is necessary
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby yi en » 29 April 2019, 13:45

Ig86 wrote:ok so i registerated and now I should just wait until the theme will be announced in discord, right? :)

correct.

Zufix wrote:I would like to register and participate. My question is how do you exactly do that? Can anyone just make a map fit for the event and just send it to staff or something?

Click the discord invite link -> then ask staff for roles.
You may only start the map after you received the themes, which will be announced in discord.

I can understand that.
I rarely use facebook right now because of the reasons you just given to us.

Meanwhile... our staff will discuss for that. Since discord is our mainly checkpoint for participants to take part with.
so... if I have newer news I will notify you later.
yi en

Postby yi en » 1 May 2019, 03:06

.: Participation News :.

Participators Count: 8/8
    Darkstar
    Mrblake
    Lance Ryder Wilson
    County Bluff
    the red death
    Zufix
    Megawulf
    Ma Deuce

Due the participation count has reached our maximum, so I would lock the topic and the theme would be coming soon~
yi en

Return to Level Editors League