{Roll 15} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Play Forum Games here.

Re: {Roll 11} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 16 March 2019, 16:49

I wonder just how many people the CZ sent here.

He would join with the rest of the group, staying quiet and awaiting orders.
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 11} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 17 March 2019, 17:50

Loot the house then try to follow them.
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

{Roll 12} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 20 March 2019, 18:24

Roll 12


------------------------------------

------------------------------------

R12 (Asteria Eloria)

-Asteria
"...t-thanks. I won't lie, that's pretty scary. May the fallen officers rest in peace."

You mutter softly as the senior officer looks down on the bodies. You eject the old pistol magazine and add in a new one before the man begins speaking. In the process, you look around for any type of hideout. There appears to be none, except the vehicle hangar you're standing next to.

-Senior Officer
"Yes.. may our comrades rest in peace."

The officer replies as he glances down to look at the bodies. You take a moment to speak up again.

-Asteria
"These... 'mafia', they're frightening in combat. Are they always like this?"

-Senior Officer
"These are not mafia. They're scavengers, from the far, far North. They're remnants of the Russian Army from the war - who have deserted and live in exile. Their weaponry is sometimes primitive - but they fight like animals to the death."

The officer looks towards the horizon as he says the last part. He then turns to face you again, observing you as you put on the scavengers' items.

-Senior Officer
"I see you're all kitted out, but you shouldn't wear that stuff when you're alone. People might confuse you for a scav."

The sun begins to set, indicating that it is the afternoon. A light, orange-ish hue envelops the sky.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [8/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Scavenger cloak (+2 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-M1A (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, -1 speed) [10/10] [2] [AP swap cost = 1.5]
-Unknown microchip (???)
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 4/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-CZ uniform (+1 defense, +1 dodge)
-Headhunter's Cloak (+4 speed, +1 dodge, +1.5 ice/water defense, -1 armour)
-Snowstorm treads (+2 dodge, +1 defense, -1 armour)
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [2/20]
-Illumination magic amateur (+0 to Illumination spells) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R11 (Echo)

You crash into the wall and slide onto the pavement as you gasp for air. Rummaging through your bag, you manage to find your inhaler. Following muscle memory, you stick it in your mouth and press down on the button. The gas has a strong metallic feel, which you can taste as you inhale it.

Turning to face the corpse, you lean down to get his belongings. You manage to salvage the lead pipe and the scalpel from the ground, but before you can reach into the man's trenchcoat, you hear the sound of hurried footsteps coming from outside the alley.

-???
"Where's the girl?" a strong male voice is heard from the direction the girl ran off to, accompanied by the footsteps from what you identify as heavy boots and slim sneakers.

The footsteps continue to get progressively heavier and closer. A light orange-ish hue envelops the sky, indicating that is now dark.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 4.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 1.5/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R12 (Kazimir Beniko)

-live roll on Discord-

You nod at Foma's urging as you follow the group away from the airbase and into the Siberian forests, trying to look around the area as much as possible. As you leave from the airbase, you notice that it had several extensions with vehicle hangars and several watchtowers.

Cutting through the forest, you don't manage to see anything. The squad remains cautious, having turned on their flashlights and looking in all directions while moving slowly and steadily. A few minutes pass as you continue, but you stop at the sound of rustling.

-Foma
"...What the hell was that?" the man says as he points his shotgun at a nearby shrub, where the rustling was originating from.

Before the group has a chance to react, a wolf with red-tainted fur comes out of the shrubs.. glaring at you and your group. Not long afterwards, it lets out a howl and retreats back into the woodworks.

-Foma
"..If it keeps howling, it's going to attract the whole neighbourhood." Foma says, still alert, gun pointing at the nearby bushes.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [7/11]
-Wallet:
--10700 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [20/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Mafia radio (???)
-20-round 9x19mm magazine [20/20]
-Steppe Eagle (Pistol) (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +2.5 pierce) [10/10] [2]
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [1]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [3/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R11 (Marko)

You ponder over just how many people the CZ had deployed here, but you remain quiet and await orders, joining with the rest of the group. Silence follows, but is quickly interrupted by the sound of a voice through one of the entrances where the CZ agents came from.

-???
"You lads playing hide and seek over there?" a cheery male voice speaks up from the entrance as you see a Dawn of Freedom soldier with a half-broken helmet enter the room, carrying another Freedomer in his hands, seemingly wounded.

-Trechov
"Very funny, Tachenko. Where's the others?"

-Tachenko
"The others? They're all dead. Only me and Vovka made it out of the CZ assault." the man replies yet again, this time with a more dreary tone. He leans down and places the other insurgent on the ground.

-Tachenko
"Vovka is.. not in the best condition. I'll try to get him patched up, but do keep alert for more cappo bastards." the man then adds as he pulls out a medkit out of his backpack and opens it, initially putting out a first-aid spray and spraying it on the other insurgent's wounds. He then follows by bandaging the open wounds, and gives the rebel painkillers, which results in him groaning.

Dimitri nods in approval, and proceeds to barricade the previously opened entrance with the metal table he had been hiding behind previously. Trechov moves towards another entrance and stands on the side of it, occasionally peeking out to see through it.

Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [24/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Disarmed (You cannot use your equipped weapon.) [1]


------------------------------------

R10 (Anastasia Deyman)

Dissatisfied with the outcome, you begin to search inside the house for any items of use. However, you manage to find nothing of value, save for a few roubles and a small can of deodorant spray.

You quickly exit the house in order to follow the scavenger group, smashing down the door in the process and sprinting out. Running towards the relative direction of the footsteps, you manage to spot the group again, this time in the distance. Gunshots shortly follow as you can see the group engaging a pack of wild animals - but you can't exactly see them.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--Deodorant spray (-2 accuracy to enemies on use) [0.5 AP cost] [1]
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 12} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 20 March 2019, 19:11

Two more coming this way... Don’t think I can outrun them. The ‘nurse’ might be calling for backup, need to take care of these two fast.

Echo hides behind the corner and prepares to jump whoever pops out.
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

Re: {Roll 12} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 27 March 2019, 19:27

Kazimir flinches visibly at the sight of the wolf, unfamiliar as he is with canines. Instinctively he unholsters his gun, but it disappears into the bushes before he can take aim. Unnerved, the man scans the area, keeping the firearm raised, then puts it back into the holster and glances towards the group.

"M-maybe we should try follow and kill i-it before the pack arrives?" he suggests, remaining alert. If anything hostile shows up, he takes out his axe and new riot shield, but first makes a second attempt at summoning sharp icicles and throwing them at an enemy. Regardless if he succeeds or not, he then lunges forward and tries to chop them with the axe, while parrying all attacks towards him.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 12} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 30 March 2019, 19:25

Run at the group and throw some fireballs at the animals!

"Hyaaaaaa!"
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

Re: {Roll 12} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby WolfMaster12 » 31 March 2019, 11:14

nice little RtD you got here, hope i'm not too late to join this

Name: Samara Sokolova
Age: 26
Class: Dusk
Starting weapon: AKS-74U (+1 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) (30 magazine size) [5] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attribute distribution:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1
-Intellect: 1
-Precision: 1

Details: A notably tall (193 cm approx.) Russian woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Samara's family originated from a currently unknown Rhozoyan crime syndicate (she doesn't like to talk about it), but she took another route and became a CZ trooper. Typically comes off as cold, calculative, and someone who does not make friends easily.

Backstory: Samara was once a leader of a CZ Spetsnaz cluster, but was forced to defect it for unknown reasons (to be revealed later). Currently an independent, and seeks revenge (to be disclosed later).

Traits:
-Adept (+1.5 magic damage, +0.5 accuracy, +0.5 weapon damage)
User avatar
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 4 July 2016, 17:04
Location: Just look in front of you.

{Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 4 April 2019, 19:41

Roll 13


------------------------------------

@wolfmaster12: I couldn't finish your roll in time. I'll try to edit it in after I get home tomorrow - pinky promise. Apologies for the delay.

Edit: Roll has been edited and included!

------------------------------------

R13 (Asteria Eloria)

-live roll on Discord-

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [8/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Scavenger cloak (+2 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-M1A (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, -1 speed) [10/10] [2] [AP swap cost = 1.5]
-Unknown microchip (???)
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 4/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-CZ uniform (+1 defense, +1 dodge)
-Headhunter's Cloak (+4 speed, +1 dodge, +1.5 ice/water defense, -1 armour)
-Snowstorm treads (+2 dodge, +1 defense, -1 armour)
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [2/20]
-Illumination magic amateur (+0 to Illumination spells) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R11 (Echo)

You hide behind the corner, gripping your spear tightly as you prepare to jump whoever was coming out. The footsteps continue steadily and slowly, before you notice a man in camo pants and a tank top wielding an.. improvised axe and a woman in a trenchcoat holding a knife come out of the alley. They quickly survey the area, but don't seem to notice you.

-???
"Where's she at?" the man says as you prepare to charge the woman accompanying him with a strike to the head using your spear of justice!

(Echo/Jab) 4 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 7 vs 3 = 2 + 1 (Hooded Woman/Block)
(Echo/Jab) 2 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 5 vs 5 = 6 + 1 - 2 (Hooded Woman/Block)
(Echo/Jab) 3 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 6 vs 1 = 2 + 1 - 2 (Hooded Woman/Block)

She screams as the first jab manages to drop her to the ground, sprawling. You turn the spear on her to finish her off, but she rolls out of the way of the attack before you can jab her through the chest. However, your final strike manages to kill her as you pierce the spear's blade through her neck and violently rip it out as a pool of blood oozes from her body. The man turns around and prepares to charge you with his axe!

(Zhenka Mobster/Slash) 6 + 2 - 2 = 6 vs 4 = 5 - 1 (Echo/Null)
(Zhenka Mobster/Slash) 3 + 2 - 2 = 3 vs 1 = 2 - 1 (Echo/Null)
(Zhenka Mobster/Slash) 1 + 2 - 2 = 1 vs 2 = 3 - 1 - 1 (Echo/Null)

The man charges fiercely and manages to nick you twice, once in the shoulder and another one in the chest. You grunt in pain as blood begins seeping out of your wounds. The man grins savagely and raises his axe, preparing for another attack.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 2.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 3/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Pain (-1 to all rolls)


------------------------------------

R13 (Kazimir Beniko)

You visibly flinch due to your lack of experience with canines, pulling out your gun and scanning the relative area with it, before putting it back into your holster and turning to face your group, suggesting to follow and kill it. Foma replies, still visibly alert.

-Foma
"No matter. It can outrun us very easily." the man says as he continues searching the area, before signaling to you to move forward.

You advance forward into the forest with the group, before Foma stops abruptly and scans the area with his shotgun again, before taking out a pair of binoculars and scanning the area with them, after putting his shotgun away. He continues to scan through the area a bit until he stops at one spot and presumably zooms in, then puts the binoculars back on his hip pouch.

-Foma
"I've got eyes on scavs, north-east. Let's get them good!" the man says excitedly, a notable difference from the bold, serious tone he had been speaking in previously as he takes out his shotgun again and pumps it once.

-Pyotr
"Sure thing, beast-killer." your subordinate says with a chuckle as he follows Foma.

You advance further into the woodworks before exiting into an open field - met with the sight of an abandoned checkpoint of some sort. Two hydraulic barricades barred access to the small structure, long abandoned, which was surrounded by an electric fence with one side ripped apart.

-Foma
"They in there." Foma says again as he takes out his binoculars and focuses on the compound again, before putting them away.

-Foma
"They're in the underground section. I saw four of them, two asleep and the other two on guard. There's a tight stairwell there, if we charge them, we'll be in a difficult position if they notice us. Anyone got grenades?" Foma says again as he takes out his binoculars and focuses on the compound again, before putting them away.

-Pyotr
"You know where it's at." Pyotr says with a smug grin as he points to the various grenades on him - two fragmentation grenades and a flashbang on his belt, and another two tear gas grenades on a sash around his chest.

Foma nods, signaling the group to follow. You make your way into the checkpoint through the torn-apart electric fence. Kostya's curiosity overtakes him as he opens a power box positioned along the electric fence.

-Kostya
"What did these animals do? The control panel has been smashed, and even the power cables have been melted." he says as he shuts the power box completely.

-Pyotr
"Quiet.. how should we approach this?" Pyotr says slightly more serious now, looking at you and the others with determination.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [7/11]
-Wallet:
--10700 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [20/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Mafia radio (???)
-20-round 9x19mm magazine [20/20]
-Steppe Eagle (Pistol) (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +2.5 pierce) [10/10] [2]
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [1]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [2/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [3/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R11 (Marko)

-skip-

Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [24/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Disarmed (You cannot use your equipped weapon.) [1]


------------------------------------

R11 (Anastasia Deyman)

You let out a savage war cry as you run at the group, channeling a fire spell! You try to convert the excess energy into small fire spheres, but you lose control and instead envelop your rod on fire as you prepare to slam it into one of the animals charging the male scavenger with the spear!

(Anastasia/Flame Slam) 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 5 vs 1 = 1 + 2 - 2 (Frost Hound #3/Dodge)

-Snow Stalker:
"Jesus fuсking Christ!" the scavenger exclaims as the hound drops dead from the brutal flame slam.

Two other hounds remain as the lead scavenger takes aim again, shooting at two remaining hounds that were trying to escape!

(Frost Stalker/Shoot) 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 7 vs 4 = 2 + 2 (Frost Hound #1/Dodge)
(Frost Stalker/Shoot) 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 8 vs 2 = 2 + 2 - 2 (Frost Hound #1/Dodge)
(Frost Stalker/Shoot) 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 = 7 vs 6 = 4 + 2 (Frost Hound #2/Dodge)

The woman's surprisingly accurate bursts manage to drop the first hound dead as it growls, but only slightly wound the other hound as it runs off into the distance, growling. The scavenger group takes a moment to breathe, before the scavenger captain looks at you.

-Frost Stalker:
"..Why did you follow us? the scavenger captain raises her voice once more, before reloading her weapon.

-Snow Marksman:
"Let her stay, cap't." the other scavenger speaks up as she smiles at you.

-Snow Stalker:
"Are you fuсking insa-" the male says as he raises his spear, but is interrupted by the cap't.

-Frost Stalker:
"..Shut up. Tell me, why do you want to follow us?" the lead scavenger says as she trains her rifle on you.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--Deodorant spray (-2 accuracy to enemies on use) [0.5 AP cost] [1]
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 1/6
Energy: 0.5/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Abilities:
-Flame Slam (+3 pierce, +1 attack, -2 speed) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Fiery soul (+0.5 magic attack) [2]



------------------------------------

R1 (Samara Sokolova)

Roll to start: 2

-???
"Chuvak, you're kidding me, these guys reek of CZ!" an angry voice is the first thing you can hear as you open your eyes.

You look towards the direction of the voice to see a man in an Adidas tracksuit talking to another man, who had some sort of full-face mask on, wearing a coat. The room was illuminated only by a small door, and you quickly feel a cold sensation as you inspect the area you were in..

A bathtub full of ice cubes, some melted. You spring up immediately from the cold, and notice another person next to you, draped in white sheets and unconscious..

With a few slow steps, you manage to exit the bathtub without making much noise. The man in the background begins cursing, and exits the room slamming the door behind him.

Commotion continues outside the room, followed by the sound of a gun being drawn.

-???
"You talking mad shit for someone in shooting distance!" a voice is heard through the room, similar to the man who was inside just a moment ago.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Samara Sokolova
Age: 26
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AKS-74U (+1 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) (30 magazine size) [5] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 1 (+0.1 mana cap)
-Precision: 1 (+0.2 accuracy
Equipment: N/A
Abilities:
N/A
Traits:
-Adept (+1.5 magic damage, +0.5 accuracy, +0.5 weapon damage)
Conditions:
-Healthy
Last edited by thetoppestkek on 15 April 2019, 13:02, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 9 April 2019, 16:35

“Ugh...”

Echo recoils from the pain.

“I’ll make you pay!”

Attack the mobster thrice. If successful, quickly loot the bodies and run away.
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 9 April 2019, 17:53

Kazimir mulls over their options. First, he considers the surroundings, or rather where the ones where the fight'll take place, just like grandpa taught him. Since they'll end up in a closed area, and lacking gas masks, the tear gas grenades are just as likely to affect them as the scavengers. That left the flashbang and the frag grenades.

"I say you throw one of those fragmentation grenades at the bunch. The flashbang won't do anything to those sleeping, and the gas ones will make our eyes water too." the man says, eventually.

Despite his words, he goes along with whatever the group decides. If they end up engaging, he uses Priliv Shield on Pyotr and Foma before charging in with his axe and slashing two times at the nearest scavenger.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 10 April 2019, 13:32

Go with them if they accept me in the group.

"Told you already. I overheard you when you were talking about attacking some CZ base, and I want in."
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 15 April 2019, 15:42

Dead? Oh dear, that's no good.

He would stay close to Trechov, watching the same doorway. He didn't want to cause more problems so he kept his actions simple and his mouth shut. Seeing the wounded insurgent, he felt a bit bad for him but understood this is to be expected.
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby WolfMaster12 » 16 April 2019, 11:06

Samara attempts to sneak to the nearest wall, preferably near the door's hinges, to hide herself.
User avatar
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 4 July 2016, 17:04
Location: Just look in front of you.

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 19 April 2019, 06:43

All this bloodshed... for nothing? Darn. What did we come here for then? Just to murder a bunch of small fry, and walk away with nothing to gain from it?

Expending gunpowder and spilling blood senselessly - not exactly what I signed up for. Nonetheless, I keep my head up, resolving myself to see this mission to the end.

"What now, officer?"

> Reload my pistol.
> Loot the bodies.
> Search the hangar for any other items as well.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

{Roll 14} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 19 April 2019, 07:43

Roll 14


------------------------------------

The Bratva is a dangerous, organized crime syndicate rivaling the well-known Zhenka mafia. Their members engage in illicit activities - drug dealing, kidnapping, ransacking and arson. Contrary to the Zhenkas, they don't target political figures, but instead exploit corrupt CZ officers or the less fortunate to make their illegal profits. Be wary.

------------------------------------

R14 (Asteria Eloria)

All this bloodshed... for nothing? Darn. What did we come here for then? Just to murder a bunch of small fry, and walk away with nothing to gain from it?

Expending gunpowder and spilling blood senselessly - not exactly what I signed up for.


Nonetheless, you keep your head up and await this mission's completion - or rather, initiation, considering the circumstances.

-Asteria
"What now, officer?" you say as you reload your pistol with a fresh magazine, before beginning to loot the two bodies.

As you lean in to loot the first scavenger, you manage to loot a pair of grenades from his body, as well as the hunting knife he previously used to attack you. Then you move towards the other scavenger, managing to salvage his shotgun - which was an improvised, crudely-made but reliable scavenger shotgun, as well as some shells for it and a few roubles.

Loot:
Spoiler: Show More
-258 RU
-Sleeper Buster (+2 attack, +4 pierce, -2 speed, -2 accuracy) [6/6] [AP swap cost = 1] [AP reload cost for each individual round = 0.2]
-Hunting knife (+1 accuracy, +3 speed)
-12 gauge shells [12]


You also attempt to look around the hangar, but shortly realize it has been completely looted as you spot numerous open footlockers and ammo containers.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [9/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Scavenger cloak (+2 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-M1A (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, -1 speed) [10/10] [2] [AP swap cost = 1.5]
-9x19mm 20-round magazine [20/20] [4]
-9x19mm 20-round magazine [8/20] [4]
-Unknown microchip (???)
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 4/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) [20/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-CZ uniform (+1 defense, +1 dodge)
-Headhunter's Cloak (+4 speed, +1 dodge, +1.5 ice/water defense, -1 armour)
-Snowstorm treads (+2 dodge, +1 defense, -1 armour)
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [2/20]
-Illumination magic amateur (+0 to Illumination spells) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R12 (Echo)

You threaten the man as you raise your spear for another attack, still recoiling from the pain!

(Echo/Jab) 6 + 2 - 1 = 7 vs 3 = 5 + 1 - 1 (Zhenka Mobster/Dodge)
(Echo/Jab) 6 + 2 - 1 = 7 vs 5 = 1 + 1 - 1 (Zhenka Mobster/Dodge)
(Echo/Jab) 2 + 2 - 1 = 3 vs 2 = 2 + 1 - 1 (Zhenka Mobster/Dodge)

Three successive jabs in the chest manage to drop the man as he screams and drops to the ground with a thud, motionless. You take the opportunity to quickly loot his body and manage to salvage a few roubles, as well as the man's axe. You spot the woman's body some distance away, but the sound of footsteps alerts you and you make a run for it out of the alley instead, hiding your spear in the process.

You end up inside a massive road stretching across many blocks - a prospekt. A few cars pass by, but no one else seems to be present in the middle of the night, save for a group of CZ officers in uniform servicing their armoured vehicle in the distance - an SUV of some sorts. The buildings didn't seem to be any of interest, the exception being a store to your left.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
-Improvised Axe (+2 attack, -2 accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Health: 2.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 3/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Pain (-1 to all rolls)


------------------------------------

R14 (Kazimir Beniko)

You take a moment to consider your options - taking into consideration the surroundings where the fight would probably take place. Cosndering that the fight would take place inside a tight, enclosed area, you write off the tear gas grenades because they would affect you, and ignore the flashbangs because they wouldn't affect the sleeping scavengers. You finally decide that the fragmentation grenades would be the best option.

-Pyotr
"Well, ight. Let's get this bread." Pyotr says with a smug grin as he points to the various grenades on him - two fragmentation grenades and a flashbang on his belt, and another two tear gas grenades on a sash around his chest.

-Kostya
"Right.. We move?" Kostya says confused towards Pyotr's last remark, but still prepares his assault rifle, loading in a fresh magazine.

The group glances towards Foma, who nods in approval and readies his shotgun. Pyotr takes the lead, clutching his G36C as he breaks down the door with his shoulder and scans the area.

-Pyotr
"..clear. Let's be quiet, we don't want them to wake up." the borderline soldier says as he scans the area, making small, quiet steps. The team follows down towards a stairwell.. and as you approach the lower section of the checkpoint, you can hear the sound of an accordion being played.

You finally rush down to the lower part of the checkpoint, where you take in the sight of two scavengers - one leaning back on a chair holding an AKM and another one sitting on a stack of boxes, playing the accordion, a shotgun at his feet. Another scavenger was sleeping on a stretcher in the back, which had a door leading to another room.

-Kostya
"Fire!" Kostya exclaims as he takes aim at the scavengers and begins firing! Before he does that, however, you manage to cast a Priliv Shield on both him and Pyotr! (Shielded: +0.75 armour)

(Kostya/Shoot) 2 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 6 vs 6 = 4 + 2 (Snow Stalker #1/Dodge)
(Kostya/Shoot) 6 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 10 vs 8 = 6 + 2 (Snow Stalker #1/Dodge)
(Kostya/Shoot) 6 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 10 vs 6 = 5 + 2 - 1 (Snow Stalker #1/Dodge)

The fairly accurate bursts from Kostya's rifle manage to drop the scavenger dead, pinning him against the wall with a hail of gunfire before he even manages to draw his weapon. The other scavenger retaliates and grabs his shotgun, firing twp blasts towards you!

(Snow Berzerker/Shoot) 6 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 9 vs 9 = 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 (Kazimir/Block)
(Snow Berzerker/Shoot) 3 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 6 vs 11 = 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 (Kazimir/Block)

Your brand-new body armour easily manages to deflect the first blast, and you raise your shield in front of the second one to block it, only slightly denting it. The scavenger in the back hears the commotion and wakes up, but is met with a quick grenade throw from Pyotr!

(Pyotr/Fragmentation Grenade) 4 + 2 + 2 = 8 vs 8 = 5 + 2 + 1 (Snow Stalker #2/Dodge)
(Pyotr/Fragmentation Grenade) 2 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 = 7.5 vs 8 = 6 + 2 + 2 (Snow Berserker/Block)

The grenade detonates with a loud bang, but doesn't even manage to scathe the two combatants, who had both taken cover behind a metal table. You take the initiative and charge towards them with your axe!

(Kazimir/Slash) 4 + 2 + 1 = 7 vs 6 = 2 + 2 + 2 (Snow Berzerker/Block)
(Kazimir/Slash) 6 + 2 + 1 = 9 vs 4 = 1 + 2 + 2 - 1 (Snow Berzerker/Block)

The two successive strikes easily manage to drop the shotgun-wielding scavenger. His partner yells, witnessing the brutal murder of his friend, as Foma lines up his sights..

(Foma/Shoot) 3 + 2 - 3 = 2 vs 9 = 6 + 2 + 1 (Snow Stalker #2/Dodge)
(Foma/Shoot) 6 + 2 - 3 = 5 vs 9 = 6 + 2 + 1 (Snow Stalker #2/Dodge)

..but both blasts impact the concrete walls of the structure, missing their target completely. The remaining scavenger lets out a battle cry as he peeks out of cover again and prepares to fire.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [8/11]
-Wallet:
--10700 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [20/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Mafia radio (???)
-20-round 9x19mm magazine [20/20]
-Steppe Eagle (Pistol) (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +2.5 pierce) [10/10] [2]
-Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
-ChVK Protective Shield (+3 armour, +1 defense, -2 speed)
-Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
-ChVK Body Armour (+2 armour, +1 defense, -2 speed)
-PSZ-1 Ballistic Helmet (+1 armour, +1 accuracy, -1 dodge)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [1]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [4/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [4/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R12 (Marko)

You move over to Trechov's position, watching the same doorway, as you didn't want to cause more problems. You do glance back at the wounded insurgent, feeling sorry for him, but understanding the situation. As you look into the doorway, you don't see anything for a while, until you notice the sight of a flashlight, followed by a cigarette being dropped on the ground. You manage to make out two silhouettes, one of a slim male in a tracksuit, and another one of a more well-built male in some sort of protective armour. Trechov pulls you behind the wall and pumps his shotgun once, before signaling something to the others in sign language.

You can now hear footsteps coming from the doorway, followed by brief, loud but unintelligible chatter from the people moving through it..

-Trechov
"Bratvas.. what do they want here?" he whispers towards you, but then puts a finger on his mouth telling you to be quiet.

You notice that your allies had taken cover behind the metal tables, and that the wounded insurgent was back on his feet again. The footsteps get increasingly closer until two men enter the silo through the door, one in an Adibas tracksuit and another one in improvised, pseudo-militaristic armour.

Trechov takes the initiative and punches the tracksuit-wearing man in the face before putting him in a chokehold, holding him up against the other man's direction.

-Trechov
"What do you want here?!" he exclaims, putting up his shotgun with one hand and pointing it towards the other man, who was holding a sledgehammer. You instinctively follow and take aim at the man as well.

-???
"Hey, chuvak, calm your ass! We're here for an arms deal!" the man in the striped suit says out of breath.

-Trechov
"Weapons deal? I didn't know Bratva was looking for fuсking missiles!" he yells again as he tightens his grip on the tracksuit-wearing man.

-???
"Shit, let me go and we can talk!" the man in the striped suit says, trying to break free of the chokehold.

Trechov shoves the tracksuit-wearing man to his partner, but both of them remain silent.

-Trechov
"Are these guys loose end?" he says towards your group, aiming his shotgun at them.

The gangers continue their silence, the armoured one tightly grasping his sledgehammer.

Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [24/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Disarmed (You cannot use your equipped weapon.) [1]


------------------------------------

R12 (Anastasia Deyman)

-Anastasia
"Told you already. I overheard you when you were talking about attacking some CZ base, and I want in." you respond to the woman clad in the suit.

-Snow Marksman:
"CZ..? I'm having second thoughts about this one.." the scavenger says with concern, but still not raising her weapon.

-Snow Stalker:
"I literally warned you a moment ago that she might've been a loose end, but you didn't listen to me. the male says as he digs his spear into the ground, glaring at the other scavenger.

-Frost Stalker:
"Fair. Follow us." the lead scavenger says, throwing a glare at her two comrades.

You quickly make your way through the forest in an uneasy truce with the scavengers, passing through dead vegetation and finally finding your way towards a small encampment, filled to the brim with around 20 more scavengers similarly to the ones following you.

-Frost Stalker:
"We will rest and resupply here, but also get you some of the basic equipment you need and mark you as one of our own." the woman says again.

-Frost Stalker:
"Feel free to explore the camp while we prepare. You're one of ours now." the woman says again.

As you take a look around the camp, you notice a small mercenary group off to the side, next to a black tent, and you also spot an arms dealer who had set up a small trading post in the middle of the camp. These are the only personnel that stood out among the many scavengers in the area, all looking visibly tired, some even wounded and being carried on stretchers towards their tents.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--Deodorant spray (-2 accuracy to enemies on use) [0.5 AP cost] [1]
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 1/6
Energy: 0.5/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Abilities:
-Flame Slam (+3 pierce, +1 attack, -2 speed) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Fiery soul (+0.5 magic attack) [2]



------------------------------------

R2 (Samara Sokolova)

You sneak towards the door, on the side of it, as you eavesdrop to the man's conversation. Peeking from the door, you see the same man in a tracksuit, along with another man, more well-equipped, with a kevlar vest over his trenchcoat, both holding pistols and aiming them towards two armoured men, presumably mercenaries judging by their urban-camouflaged clothing and light armour, also holding pistols. Behind the men, you notice a large computer terminal. You quickly retract back to your initial position and continue to eavesdrop.

-???
"Okay.. load the driver in." the voice continues, followed by the sound of an explosion and then a scream of pain.

-???
"SHIT! Driver's got a vector, they've broken in! Zero 'em, now!" the voice yells once more, followed by the sounds of mulitple gunshots.

The gunshots continue and briefly stop, followed by the sound of a door - or maybe a vent being breached and even more gunshots. You even hear a shotgun firing, followed by multiple shots from a sub-machine gun.. both of which neither parties had been wielding.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Samara Sokolova
Age: 26
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AKS-74U (+1 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) (30 magazine size) [5] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 1 (+0.1 mana cap)
-Precision: 1 (+0.2 accuracy
Equipment: N/A
Abilities:
N/A
Traits:
-Adept (+1.5 magic damage, +0.5 accuracy, +0.5 weapon damage)
Conditions:
-Healthy
Last edited by thetoppestkek on 19 April 2019, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 19 April 2019, 08:39

"I thought you said there were four of them?" Kazimir yells towards Foma over the deafening sound of gunfire, while preparing to take on the last scavenger.

He then rushes towards the opponent, holding the riot shield forward to block their attacks. When he's close enough, the man delivers three axe blows to them.

If the scav dies, and nothing else comes up, Kazimir would rifle through the newly-added corpses to see what valuables they have; If he finds rubles he picks it up immediately.

Otherwise, he reacts to the situation accordingly: if more enemies show up, he takes cover behind one of the metal tables, or follows his teammates if they have a better plan.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 13} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 19 April 2019, 21:09

Following the lack of any reply from my senior officer, I opt to do the last sensible thing left to do.

> Return to central HQ with my senior officer.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

Re: {Roll 14} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 20 April 2019, 11:10

Bratvas, huh..?
Marko would aim his gun at the armoured one.
"Put your sledgehammer down and we can talk. This doesn't need to end with you two face down on the ground filled with bulletholes."
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 14} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby WolfMaster12 » 20 April 2019, 11:17

Samara pulls out her AKS-74U and stays near the wall, in case whoever there was tries to come into the room and open fire on her.
User avatar
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 4 July 2016, 17:04
Location: Just look in front of you.

Re: {Roll 14} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 21 April 2019, 20:08

"Hope the merchant's here to do some serious business."

Go to the merchant and see what he's got. Try to sell the deodorant spray. If I can't buy anything, go to the captain and get on with the marking.
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

PreviousNext

Return to Games Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



cron