{Roll 15} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Play Forum Games here.

Re: {Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 24 February 2019, 17:01

"What? Was he stalking me!?"

Run to the lodge, open the door or jump in through a window if that's locked and throw a spell or multiple spells if I can at the stranger.
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

Re: {Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby SinisterMercuria » 25 February 2019, 13:16

Tkachyov looks for some gass canisters.
He finds 3.
He then proceeds to set up some traps by burrying the gass canisters along with some dry sticks in the snow.
After that he places a stick close to the traps and makes an imaginary x,y axis system measured in meters and relayis the coordinates of the traps to his teammaates.
The other mercenaries nod, knowing that cooporation would make the situation much easier.
Finally, they all wait patiently.
User avatar
SinisterMercuria
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 9 February 2019, 17:29
Location: Anontopia, Virginvile

Re: {Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 25 February 2019, 20:45

"Eh... I-it was nothing." Kazimir answers, a little bashful as he puts the talisman around his neck. He then watches as their armored vehicle speed into the distance.

With the cops now gone, the man glances at the other terrorist's corpse they left here and, shrugging, he kneels down and loots everything from him, except the fedora.

After that's over with, he regards the black car the mobsters had used to flee. Wary, he casts Vodoem Shield on himself before investigating the vehicle, taking anything of value from inside.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 27 February 2019, 11:04

Way to put me on the spot..

Marko nods quickly and proceeds to unleash a storm of bullets upon the remaining CZ Agent. If his bullets don't kill, he'd motion towards the others to shoot him as well. If they did, he would triumphantly high five Trechov.
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 1 March 2019, 15:13

Run in the direction that the officers took towards the city, while looking out for anyone trailing Echo.
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

Re: {Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 2 March 2019, 13:13

Right. A quick recce of an area, then a raid. Time to get dressed before I go.

Neat uniforms.

> Put on the female uniform.
> Take the badge and pin it on appropriately.
> Head outside to the personnel carrier and carry on as instructed.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

{Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 5 March 2019, 20:26

Roll 9


------------------------------------

Note: I've removed @SinisterMercuria from the game from his own request. His storyline will continue on Discord, but due to unbalanced player growth, any player's storyline and his will not merge or collide. (This is because he will likely progress much faster on Discord than on here due to the lack of a waiting time for rolls.

------------------------------------

R9 (Asteria Eloria)

You take a moment to observe the uniforms before putting the female-sized one on. The uniforms were coloured dark gray, with slight tints of black on them. As you put the uniform on, you pin the CZ badge on the suit as well, next to your chest. You look around the room for some sort of "squad leader" or higher-ranking officer to follow.

In the corner of the room, you notice a higher-ranking officer, notable by the amount of the badges on his uniform and the slightly different colour pattern, which included different colours and a silver trim, wave towards the rest of the officers, yourself included.

"Squad A! Line up!" the man yells with a decisive tone as he signals towards you.

The remaining officers salute the man and line up in front of him, and so do you. He smiles satisfied.

"Excellent! Follow me to the BTR for mission!" the man says again in a more enthusiastic voice as he signals to the line to march out of the door.

The group complies, and, after making your way through the KZ airbase, you find yourself in the vehicle hangars. Strangely, you don't manage to spot any vehicles of some type in the hangars. The cold air intensifies and breezes through your hair, but the sound of the breeze is quickly interrupted by the sound of scurrying footsteps... You turn around just in time to see a man in an arctic suit ready to stab a fellow officer with his spear!

(Snow Stalker/Jab) 6 + 2 + 2 + 0.6 = 10.6 vs 6 = 6 (CZ Recruit/Null)

The recruit fails to dodge the spear in time, resulting in the scavenger stabbing her through the chest and impaling her into a wall, killing her without a fight. The man lets out a savage yell as he takes out the spear and prepares for another attack!

(Snow Stalker/Jab) 4 + 2 + 0.6 = 6.6 vs 6 = 4 + 2 (CZ Officer/Dodge)
(Snow Stalker/Jab) 5 + 2 + 0.6 = 7.6 vs 3.5 = 2 + 2 - 0.5 (CZ Officer/Dodge)

He manages to nick the officer next to you with his spear with the initial strike, but shoves the officer to the ground and executes him with a swift, downward jab with his spear. Vowing for revenge, you notice the captain pull out a revolver from his holster!

(CZ Senior Officer/Shoot) 5 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 0.6 = 7.6 vs 3 = 1 + 2 (Snow Stalker/Dodge)

The captain fires off a quick shot and hits the scavenger in the chest, nearly killing him. He motions towards you, the only remaining officer, to attack the bandit, and so you comply!

(Asteria/Slash) 6 + 2.5 + 1 = 9.5 vs 5 = 5 + 2 - 2 (Snow Stalker/Dodge)

With a decisive dash, you manage to hit the scavenger with your firearm and follow up with a fierce stab in the throat. The man finally gives in and drops dead on the ground, a loud thud being heard as he and his weapon drop to the ground. Inspecting the corpse further, you notice that strange marks were present on his face, reminiscent of tribal marks. Two lines under his eyes and a line on the chin were painted on the man's face with a pitch-black substance.

"Chief, I'm at hangar K12, requesting reinforcements!" you hear the senior officer radio into his walkie-talkie.

You barely manage to relax as you hear the loud sound of a snowmobile in the distance. Looking into the snow, you manage to spot three approaching snowmobiles, all carrying three men, similar to the scavenger you just killed. The senior officer doesn't seem to notice this, and simply smokes a newly-lit cigarette over the scavenger's corpse.

Snow Stalker
Spoiler: Show More
[spoiler]Class: Dusk
Health: 0/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Scavenger spear (+3 speed, +2 attack, -2 armour)
Equipment:
-Scavenger cloak (+2 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Optical manipulation (???)
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Dead


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [3/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 1/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R9 (Echo)

You decide to take a sprint towards the street the officers followed, while looking out for anyone trailing behind you. After sprinting about halfway into the street, you pant and stop to take a breath, your asthma kicking in. As you get up to start running again, you spot a silhouette of a woman in an alleyway opposite to you.

"Why are you running? Our fun has just started.." you hear the woman speaks as she steps out of the alleyway.

Your eyes widen with terror as the nurse from the "hospital" steps out of the hallway, dressed in a black leather jacket. She pulls out a scalpel and waves it at your direction, but you quickly realize that she wasn't alone. A man draped in a business suit and wearing an old, theater mask comes out of the alleyway behind her, an iron pipe in his hand.

"You'll bring that candy ass back to the terminal, or we'll knock you out and bring you there tied up." the woman adds as the man behind her cracks his knuckles.

The blood in your veins begins pumping as you grip your spear tightly, showing no signs of aggression, only preparation.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 4.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R9 (Kazimir Beniko)

"Eh... I-it was nothing." you say, bashful, towards the officers as they speed into the street, putting on the woman's talisman on your neck.

As the vehicle disappears, you immediately set your sights onto the other mobster's corpse and begin rifling through his belongings. After netting yourself a pair of raider boots and some roubles, you turn towards the ruined black car that had crashed into a streetsign, flames coming out of the engine.

You cast Vodoem Shield in perparation as you approach the vehicle and force the door open, finding a radio, a wallet containing some roubles and a pair of 9x19mm magazines in the glove compartment. Score!

*You've reached 3/30 magic XP, you can now cast basic ice spells.

Spoiler: Show More
Looted:
-20-round 9x19mm magazine [20/20] [2]
-1700 RU
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
-Mafia tuxedo (+1 defense)
-PMm (+1 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 speed) [1] [5/8]


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [3/11]
-Wallet:
--2600 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [0/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [1]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [3/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R9 (Marko)

Way to put me on the spot..

You nod in approval and aim towards the agent again, unleashing lead at him again!

(Marko/Shoot) 6 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.2 = 9.7 vs 2 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 - 1 - 1 - 2 (Riot Agent #1/Block)

A single well-aimed bullet towards the officer's head manages to drop him immediately, no contest. You turn to high-five Trechov, but he continues to aim towards the door, wary. His suspicions are confirmed as you see a woman dressed in a black, tight suit and a ballistic helmet rush through the hallway! Before you can line up for another shot, however, she prepares for a jump!

(Elite Agent/Dropkick) 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 7 vs 6 = 6 (Marko/Null)

The woman leaps into the air and dropkicks you straight in the chest, knocking you down as you drop your AK-74M! Trechov tries to pull a sneaky on her and lines up for a shotgun blast..

(Elite Agent/Uppercut) 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 vs 4.5 = 3 + 1.5 (Trechov/Dodge)

..but the agent manages to outspeed him and punches him in the jaw! The man stumbles back a few steps as he clutches his jaw, but retaliates with two blasts from his shotgun!

(Trechov/Shoot) 2 + 2.5 - 1.5 = 3.5 vs 7 = 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)
(Trechov/Shoot) 4 + 2.5 - 1.5 = 5.5 vs 8 = 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)

The blasts miss by a longshot. Your brothers from another mother react as they line up to shoot the agent as well, Dimitri taking the first shots!

(Dimitri/Shoot) 1 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 - 0.5 = 4.5 vs 11 = 6 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)
(Dimitri/Shoot) 4 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 - 0.5 = 7.5 vs 6 = 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)
(Dimitri/Shoot) 1 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 - 0.5 = 4.5 vs 5 = 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)

The agent's luck runs out, being hit by a single bullet in the shoulder as she takes cover behind a wall. Trechov fires two blasts to lure her out, but both miss their mark.

Enemies:

CZ Elite Agent
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4.5/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
PZ-A gauntlets (+3 unarmed attack, +1 speed)
Equipment:
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-KZ-77 reactive vest (+3 defense, +1 dodge, +1 armour)
-KZ-77 combat boots (+2 dodge)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: ???
Conditions:
-Injured (-1 to all rolls)


Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

XP: 0.5/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [24/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Disarmed (You cannot use your equipped weapon.) [1]


------------------------------------

R9 (Anastasia Deyman)

Your curiosity takes over, and you decide to investigate the small, wooden lodge. As you approach, the first thing you hear is the slam of a door, followed by a sigh and careful footsteps. But, by the frequency of the footsteps, you realize that this was not only one person, but an entire group. This scares you as you walk behind a tree to observe the area better while keeping yourself hidden. You manage to find a nice spot behind a tree looking into a window.

Suddenly, you freeze as the group walks into the room. You identify three people, a male and two females, walk into the room, dressed in fur, eskimo-like suits. They were all carrying a weapon, two rifles and some sort of spear respectively, and you observe that one of the females was dressed in a suit with darker patches of fur. Some sort of visor was covering her eyes, glowing a mesmerizing blue. You identify these as scavengers, and decide to hold your fire (literally). The group sits down in the room, clearly nervous. You can overhear them conversing.

-Scavenger 1:
"Well, that went as bad as it fuсking could've!" the male scavenger says with an angry tone, placing down his spear and looking at the scavenger with the improved suit angrily.

-Scavenger Captain:
"Our group was charged by a tank! A fuсking tank!" the scavenger captain raises her voice, clearly angry.

-Scavenger 2:
"Aksana's right. That T-72 basically plowed through our snowcats and snowmobiles.. and we barely made it out. We should be glad we're here and not cuffed or buried ten feet under." the female scavenger says with a gentle tone towards her male comrade.

-Scavenger Captain:
"Quiet down for a moment.." the scavenger captain says quietly as she pulls out a portable radio and begins talking. "..We're at point B178. Need info on our target." the scavenger says decisively, tinkering with the radio to reduce static.

-Radio:
"Guess there's no keeping down old Aksana, huh?" a deep voice is heard from the radio, interrupted by static in some parts.

-Scavenger Captain:
"Info on our target!" the scavenger captain yells into the radio as she slams her hand on the floor.

-Radio:
"Whoa there, easy now! I'm over at B12, come regroup with you at K12." the voice says again as the radio goes dead.

The "captain" sighs as a small dark void begins forming on her hand as she begins converting it to many different shapes, a pyramid, a square and even a naval mine.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 6 March 2019, 15:14

A primitive spear, but incredible close combat prowess. Who is this... No, who are they?

> Loot the Snow Stalker of all items.

I bring my attention to the distant approaching snowmobiles, before preparing myself for combat.

”Senior Officer, more approaching! What should we do? We’re outnumbered drastically!”

I decide to follow orders, as the situation demands.

> Brace myself for combat, or flight, if necessary.
> Engage enemies at will, prioritising the nearest enemy within reach, if required to fight.
> Else, retreat with haste if ordered.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 7 March 2019, 17:54

As stated earlier, Kazimir takes everything he just found, although only equipping the pair of boots for now. After fitting them on his feet, he puts a fresh magazine into his APS, just to be ready in case any more 'incidents' occur.

"Now let's see what we've got here..." the man mutters, turning on the radio. If he only hears static from it, then he fiddles around with the dials for a bit, trying to get the wavelength right, and if there's nothing interesting then he turns it off, takes it and leaves, trying to find a weapon or armor store.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 8 March 2019, 12:57

Ech.

Marko quickly stands up and grabs his AK74M, and readies his gun towards the door, while looking at his teammates for signals. He's been a bit too reckless, he has to be careful now. If the woman comes out of cover he would proceed to turn her into swiss cheese.
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 8 March 2019, 14:50

Knock down the door or jump through the window and talk to the peoples.

"You're gonna fight some CZ, huh?! Let me join you, I want to roast some of those pigs."
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

{Roll 10} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 8 March 2019, 18:01

Roll 10


------------------------------------

------------------------------------

R10 (Asteria Eloria)

Speed roll:
(Senior Officer: 5)
(Frost Stalker: 4.6 = 4 + 2 + 0.6 - 2)
(Snow Marksman: 4)
(Asteria: 1)

You ponder over the scavenger's origin for a moment.. primitive weaponry, but how was he that skilled in close quarters? Leaning down to loot the scavenger's items, you manage to salvage his bloodied spear, his boots and his cloak, as well as some sort of microchip tucked inside his clothes.

But you quickly turn your attention to the two distant snowmobiles, preparing yourself for combat. The senior officer doesn't seem to notice, until you speak up.

-Asteria
"Senior Officer, more approaching! What should we do? We're outnumbered drastically!" you say towards the captain, who drops his cigarette on the ground and turns towards the horizon.

-Senior Officer
"Holy shi-" the man says as the two snowmobiles finally reach the hangar.

The first snowmobile drifts over the snow and unloads its passenger first - a scavenger in a suit similar to the one you killed earlier, but with darker patches and a visor glowing an ominous red, a hydraulic spear in her hands.

The second one fails to decelerate and flies over a snow bank, the druver flying out and falling on the snow. Despite that, he quickly gets up, holding an infantry rifle and pointing it towards your general direction. The scavenger with the modified suit points the spear towards your general direction, before charging towards your direction!

(Senior Officer/Flashbang) 5 + 1.2 = 6.2 vs 7.6 = 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 0.6 (Frost Stalker/Dodge)
(Senior Officer/Flashbang) 2 + 1.2 = 3.2 vs 9 = 6 + 2 + 1 (Snow Marksman/Block)

But the Senior Officer is faster and throws a flashbang towards the two assailants! However, before it can take effect, both scavengers shield their eyes from the stun grenade's effect. The Frost Stalker takes the initiative and charges head-first towards the officer!

(Frost Stalker/Jab) 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 vs 9 = 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 (Senior Officer/Dodge)
(Frost Stalker/Jab) 3 + 2 + 2 = 7 vs 8 = 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 (Senior Officer/Dodge)

The first strike misses by a longshot, and the lead scavenger instead impales her spear into a wall as the officer sidesteps out of the attack's way. The next attack comes closer, but turns out to be fruitless as the officer narrowly dodges the woman's lunge. The other scavenger takes the initiative and lines up for a shot towards you!

(Snow Marksman/Shoot) 1 + 2 + 2 = 5 vs 6 = 4 + 1 + 1 (Asteria/Dodge)
(Snow Marksman/Shoot) 1 + 2 + 2 = 5 vs 7 = 5 + 1 + 1 (Asteria/Dodge)

The first shot almost hits you in the shoulder, narrowly missing and impacting the metallic wall of the hangar. The scavenger follows up with another shot, which also fails to find its mark. You decide to counterattack and prepare for an attack on the rifle-equipped scavenger!

(Asteria/Slash) 6 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 10 vs 5 = 1 + 2 + 1 (Snow Marksman/Block)
(Asteria/Slash) 6 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 10 vs 3 = 2 + 2 + 1 - 2 (Snow Marksman/Block)

The first slash leaves the scavenger bleeding, with a large gash across his chest. You finish him off with a stab in the neck before turning your attention to the elite scavenger and firing a shot at her!

(Asteria/Shoot) 4 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 10 vs 6 = 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 (Snow Marksman/Block)

The shot lands cleanly on her back. She coughs as she retreats inside the hangar, with the blood seeping out of her back leaving a trail on the ground.

Frost Stalker
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 2/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Retractable hydraulic spear (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +1.5 pierce, -2 speed, -0.5 dodge) [AP swap cost = 1] [2H]
Equipment:
-Headhunter's Cloak (+4 speed, +1 dodge, +1.5 ice/water defense, -1 armour)
-Snowstorm treads (+2 dodge, +1 defense, -1 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities:
???
Traits:
-Rush 1 (+1 dodge)
Conditions:


Snow Marksman
Spoiler: Show More
Class: Incapable of magic
Health: 0/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
M1A (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, -1 speed) [10/10] [2] [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
Attributes:
??? (+0.6 firearm attack)
Abilities:
???
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Dead


Senior Officer
Spoiler: Show More
Class: Incapable of magic
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-MP-412 revolver (+1.5 attack, +1.5 accuracy, +1 pierce) [5/6] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Equipment:
-Officer's Ushanka (+1 defense, +1 dodge, -1 fire defense)
-Security vest (+2 defense)
Attributes:
???
Abilities:
???
Traits: N/A
Conditions:


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [5/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Scavenger cloak (+2 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
-Unknown microchip (???)
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-CZ uniform (+1 defense, +1 dodge)
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R9 (Echo)

-skipped due to inactivity-

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 4.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R9 (Kazimir Beniko)

You take everything, fitting on the raider boots and loading in a fresh magazine into your Stetchkin, before stashing the pistol, the remaining magazine and the money inside your jacket. After that, you turn your attentoin to the radio. You turn it on, only to be met with static, so you fiddle around with it a bit until you finally get a signal. It's mostly muffled by static, but you manage to make a few words out.

-Radio:
"t̷o̷m̴o̴r̷r̷o̶w̴ ̷a̶t̸.̶.̸ ̸r̶a̸i̴d̶ ̵o̸n̶ ̸K̷Z̴.̴/̴ ̶b̴r̵i̵n̶g̶ ̷e̶v̵e̷r̷y̸o̴n̶e̵." a deep, almost inhuman voice speaks over the radio, mostly distorted.

Judging by the origin of the radio and the cryptic message it just broadcasted, it would appear as if this radio would be of great interest to the Russian army and local CZ authorities. You stash it inside your jacket and ponder what to do next.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [7/11]
-Wallet:
--4300 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [20/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 6/6
-Mafia radio (???)
-Mafia tuxedo (+1 defense)
-PMm (+1 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 speed) [1] [5/8]
-20-round 9x19mm magazine [20/20]
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [1]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [3/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R10 (Marko)

Speed roll:
(Trechov: 6 = 3 + 3)
(Elite Agent: 4)
(Dimitri: 3 = 1 + 1 + 1) >>> Tie with Petrov [6]
(Petrov: 3 = 5 - 2) >>> Tie with Dimitri [4]
(Marko: 2)

Ech.

You quickly get back up on your feet and train your gun towards the wall, taking a look at your teammates in the process. They simply train their guns at the wall as well, waiting for the agent to make her move. Trechov sighs and takes the initiative, jumping over his cover and shooting another two blasts at the agent!

(Trechov/Shoot) 6 + 2.5 - 1.5 = 6 vs 6 = 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)
(Trechov/Shoot) 6 + 2.5 - 1.5 = 6 vs 8 = 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 1 (Elite Agent/Dodge)

One of Trechov's blasts manages to come really close, but misses. The follow-up shot also misses its mark, impacting the concrete wall behind the agent. She retaliates with another dropkick!

(Elite Agent/Dropkick) 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 - 1 = 4 vs 2.5 = 1 + 1.5 + 1 - 1 (Trechov/Dodge)
(Elite Agent/Unarmed) 1 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 5 vs 7.5 = 6 + 1.5 + 1 - 1 (Trechov/Dodge)

She leaps into the air with great force and kicks Trechov right in the face! The man is unable to react as he drops to the ground, along with his shotgun! She follows up with another attack on your incapacitated comrade, but he barely manages to roll out of the way of the punch. Dimitri retaliates by firing another spray of bullets at the agent!

(Dimitri/Shoot) 3 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 - 0.5 = 7 vs 5 = 1 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 1(Elite Agent/Dodge)
(Dimitri/Shoot) 6 + 1.5 + 1.5 + 1 - 0.5 = 10 vs 5 = 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 - 1 - 2 (Elite Agent/Dodge)

The two bullets easily overwhelm the agent. Blood seeps out of her wounds as she drops to the ground with a thud. Petrov rushes out of his cover to help Trechov out, helping him get up. He picks up his shotgun again and puts a hand on his forehead.

-Trechov
"Son of a bitch.."

The man reloads his shotgun and shoots at the already dead agent's head, brutally blowing it to pieces as blood and brain matter splatter all over the previously clean floors of the silo! He lets out a battle cry triumphantly before reloading the shotgun once more.

Enemies:

CZ Elite Agent
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4.5/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
PZ-A gauntlets (+3 unarmed attack, +1 speed)
Equipment:
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-KZ-77 reactive vest (+3 defense, +1 dodge, +1 armour)
-KZ-77 combat boots (+2 dodge)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: ???
Conditions:
-Injured (-1 to all rolls)


Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [24/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Disarmed (You cannot use your equipped weapon.) [1]


------------------------------------

R9 (Anastasia Deyman)

You decide to talk to the scavengers and come to the conclusion that knocking down their door would be the best option, so walking slowly towards the shack, you open it only to find that it is locked. You decide to put your brute force to the test and kick it down! The poor thing falls shortly after the third consecutive kick. You step inside..

One of the scavengers ambushes you from behind as you enter the room and puts his spear on your neck, in a choke-hold position! You notice the other two scavengers holding up their weapons towards you in the room as one of them speaks up.

-Scavenger Captain:
"Who the hell are you, and why are you here?!" the scavenger captain says as you feel the grip on the spear tightening up.

-Anastasia
"You're gonna fight some CZ, huh?! Let me join you, I want to roast some of those pigs." you say in response. The scavenger suppressing you speaks.

-Scavenger 1:
"What, you wanna fight?! Is this gal a loose end?" the scavenger says strictly, still gripping you tightly.

-Scavenger Captain:
"..No matter. We let the bears sort these types out. Good luck on your own.." the scavenger captain says, the other scavenger letting go and shoving you into the room. "We move?" she then says towards the other scavengers, who nod in approval and walk out of the room, abandoning you inside.

Outside the shack, you can hear the scavengers' slow footsteps, followed by unintelligible small talk.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 9 March 2019, 12:03

Getting hard to breathe, can't keep running...

Echo's mind drifted to his phone before deciding against it.

With a wheezing battlecry, Echo charges at the man in the business suit, striking thrice with the spear.
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 9 March 2019, 12:24

Well then..

I'm sorry, brother, that was my fault. Are you okay?
He directs his question to Trechov, but tries to hear if anyone's approaching their position, and carefully stealing the vest off of the now dead special agent.
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 9 March 2019, 16:35

Kazimir is stunned in surprise for a few moments as the radio delivers it's static-ridden message. He raises a hand to hold his head as he silently stashes the radio in his jacket of holding™, pondering over the words.

The undeniable fact is that these mobsters are planning a raid on CZ, and it's going to be tomorrow! The hour was too unintelligible to discern, it was the only important detail that was, actually, but still... Tomorrow is very soon.

And now that he thought about it, could it be a coincidence that the radio also had static, like his TV?

"Maybe they're jamming signals in the area..." the man mumbles, shrugging to himself. He finally lowers his hand and sighs, then walks off. First he'd visit some shops then find a CZ or military station to give them the radio.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 9} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 10 March 2019, 00:59

> Loot the following items:
-- Headhunter's cloak
-- M1A
-- Any other items on the Marksman's body


> Equip the following items:
-- Ushanka
-- Kevlar-padded greatcoat
-- Scavenger cloak


I holler towards the officer as I watch an enemy - wounded from my gunfire - scoot off into the hangar.

"One's running off! Should I give chase?"

---

> If not ordered to chase, attack the Frost Stalker as necessary.
> Attempt to cast some form of Illumination barrier on myself after combat ends, if possible.
> Then also attempt to reload my pistol after combat ends, if possible.


---

> If ordered to chase after the wounded Snow Marksman, I attempt to cast some form of Illumination barrier on myself as I run towards my target.
> Engage as necessary.


"You're not getting away!"
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

{Roll 12} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 12 March 2019, 18:31

Roll 11


------------------------------------

------------------------------------

R11 (Asteria Eloria)

Speed roll:
(Asteria: 4)
(Frost Stalker: 3.6 = 5 + 2 + 0.6 - 2 - 2)
(Senior Officer: 1)


You lean down and begin rifling through the dead Snow Marksman's body, managing to salvage his ushanka and his slightly bloodied greatcoat, as well as a mint condition M1A. You turn your attention towards the retreating Frost Stalker and holler towards the officer!

-Asteria
"One's running off! Should I give chase?"

-Senior Officer
"Kill that scav!"

The officer replies furiously, almost screaming at you as he prepares another grenade, but this time a fragmentation one. But, before he can take the initiative, you tap into your inner magical channels and attempt to cast some sort of light-based Illumination barrier on yourself! Your vision turns to white momentarily, but you quickly snap out of it and notice a small energy sphere enveloping you, glowing a mesmerizing bright yellow, indicative of the spell's success. (Light Barrier: +1 defense, additional +1 dusk defense)

Satisfied at the successful spell, you charge at the scavenger with your knife!

(Asteria/Slash) 6 + 2.5 + 1.5 + 1 = 10 vs 7.5 = 6 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 0.5 (Frost Scavenger/Dodge)

A fierce stab directly at the chest manages to finish off the scavenger completely. She drops to the ground motionless. The officer looks surprised and puts his hand grenade back on his vest.

-Senior Officer
"Good stuff. You really held your own there." he says quietly, giving you a pat in the back.

Frost Stalker
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 0/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Retractable hydraulic spear (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +1.5 pierce, -2 speed, -0.5 dodge) [AP swap cost = 1] [2H]
Equipment:
-Headhunter's Cloak (+4 speed, +1 dodge, +1.5 ice/water defense, -1 armour)
-Snowstorm treads (+2 dodge, +1 defense, -1 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities:
???
Traits:
-Rush 1 (+1 dodge)
Conditions:
-Dead



Senior Officer
Spoiler: Show More
Class: Incapable of magic
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-MP-412 revolver (+1.5 attack, +1.5 accuracy, +1 pierce) [5/6] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Equipment:
-Officer's Ushanka (+1 defense, +1 dodge, -1 fire defense)
-Security vest (+2 defense)
Attributes:
???
Abilities:
???
Traits: N/A
Conditions:


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [8/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Scavenger cloak (+2 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
-Ushanka (+1 accuracy, +1 ice defense)
-Kevlar-padded greatcoat (+2 defense, +1 armour)
-M1A (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, -1 speed) [10/10] [2] [AP swap cost = 1.5]
-Unknown microchip (???)
-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 4/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-CZ uniform (+1 defense, +1 dodge)
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [2/20]
-Illumination magic amateur (+0 to Illumination spells) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R10 (Echo)

Getting hard to breathe, can't keep running...

Your mind briefly drifts to your phone, but you decide against it. Instead, you charge at the man in the business suit with a wheezing battlecry, spear in hand! He grunts in preparation as he readies his iron pipe for a defensive maneuver!

(Echo/Jab) 1 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 4 vs 5 = 4 + 1 (Hooded Man/Block)
(Echo/Jab) 5 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 8 vs 6 = 5 + 1 (Hooded Man/Block)
(Echo/Jab) 5 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 8 vs 2 = 2 + 1 - 1 (Hooded Man/Block)

He manages to confidently parry the first strike, but you manage to stab him in the arm with the second strike, and finish it off with a brutal stab through the chest! He grabs the spear momentarily, but lets go as you take the spear out and drop his body on the ground. The woman, shocked, simply drops her blade on the ground and runs out of the alley, towards the port again!

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 4.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 1.5/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R10 (Kazimir Beniko)

Stunned in surprise, you raise a hand to hold your head. You open your jacket again as you stash the radio, pondering over its cryptic mssage and the potential correlation between the static on your TV and the radio.

"Maybe they're jamming signals in the area..." you mumble as you shrug to yourself with a sigh.

You walk off and set about finding a military shop as you pull out your phone to locate any nearby shops. Your phone manages to detect three in the relative area, one which was around 10 minutes away, and the others being 8-9 hours away. You decide to set on foot and follow the GPS towards the shop, before you finally reach it and enter. A small door chime rings as you enter, revealing a relatively cramped interior, decorated with designs on the walls. Two weapons, a sniper rifle and a pistol, were sitting behind the register in a glass case, but the cashier is nowhere to be found.

You take a moment to inspect the offers as a red-haired, young woman in a dirty engineering outfit walks out of a room inside the store and waves at you.

-Shopkeeper
"See something you like, lad? Stock's a bit low today, only got these two shooters for you." she says with a sassy tone as she makes her way over to the register.

Shop offers:
Spoiler: Show More
-Exterminator [SR] (+6 attack, +6 accuracy, +5 pierce, +0.5 AP cost, -3 dodge, -1 speed) [6/6] [1] [AP swap/reload cost = 3] 222225 RU
-Steppe Eagle (Pistol) (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +2.5 pierce) [10/10] [2] [AP swap/reload cost = 1.5] 66677 RU


Afterwards, you look for any sort of CZ expedition or outpost to turn the mysterious radio in. Looking around the area, you manage to spot a small CZ expedition in the square - composed of two vehicles and three tents. They had set up patrol in this area - you notice a riot agent and three other regular officers. You walk towards them as the riot agent speaks up.

-Riot Agent
"What do you need?" she says with a serious tone. You can't tell what she was thinking through that glass helmet, but it was clear that she isn't playing around.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [7/11]
-Wallet:
--4300 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [20/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 6/6
-Mafia radio (???)
-Mafia tuxedo (+1 defense)
-PMm (+1 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 speed) [1] [5/8]
-20-round 9x19mm magazine [20/20]
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD [2]
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [1]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [3/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R10 (Marko)

Well then..

-Marko
"I'm sorry, brother, that was my fault. Are you okay?"

You ask concerned towards Trechov, who simply sits over the agent's corpse quietly. A few minutes of awkward silence pass, before he spits on the ground and begins talking.

-Trechov
"..I'm alright, for now.."

He states, before making his way over to reunite with the group. You try to listen carefully for any other approaching enemies, but you fail to hear anything. You find the opportunity to loot the agent, moving over to her position and untying the vest from her headless body, taking it with you.

Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 4/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 5.5/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [24/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
-Disarmed (You cannot use your equipped weapon.) [1]


------------------------------------

R9 (Anastasia Deyman)

-skipped due to inactivity-

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
Last edited by thetoppestkek on 19 March 2019, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 11} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 13 March 2019, 10:10

> Loot all items from the Frost Stalker's body.

> Equip the following items:
-- Ushanka
-- Kevlar-padded greatcoat
-- Scavenger cloak
-- Snowstorm treads (unequip Raider boots)


"...t-thanks. I won't lie, that's pretty scary. May the fallen officers rest in peace.", I mutter softly, following the aftermath of the skirmish.

> Reload a fresh magazine into my pistol.
> Look around for any signs of a hideout.

"These... 'mafia', they're frightening in combat. Are they always like this?", I ask the senior officer.

---

> If nothing major happens, cast a Light Barrier on the senior officer.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

Re: {Roll 11} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 13 March 2019, 15:05

A few moments earlier, back at the shop, Kazimir grinned upon seeing the pistol on display. Searching through his pocket, he fished out the coupon he had 'borrowed' from the gangster and put it on the desk, next to the register.

"I'll take that Steppe Eagle, and also..." after exchanging it for the weapon, he sold the PMM and Mafia Tuxedo he had gotten from the fight earlier. After that's over with, he nodded to the shopkeeper, still smiling before exiting.

Now, back to the present...

Kazimir can't help but feel slightly unnerved by the riot agent. It's not everyday that you stand so close to someone so... decked up with gear.

He fakes a cough to clear his throat and gather his thoughts a little.

"Some time ago I helped two CZ officers to stop some mobsters." the man makes a gesture in the general direction where he came from. "I investigated the car they'd used to flee and found this." he takes the radio out and hands it to her. "When I turned it on, I heard someone talk about an attack on the CZ for tomorrow." he adds.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 11} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 15 March 2019, 22:18

Echo slumps against the wall and slides onto the pavement. Gasping for air, she rummages through her bag and finds an oddly familiar tube. Going by muscle memory, Echo stuck one end of the tube into her mouth and pressed down on a button, inhaling the released gas.

Much better...

Echo redirects her attention to the corpse, the pool of blood emanating from it ever widening.

Loot the corpse.
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

PreviousNext

Return to Games Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users