PB lore: why does Usurpation military hate humanity

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

PB lore: why does Usurpation military hate humanity

Postby deqnq games » 19 September 2018, 12:21

the easiest answer is that they are aliens and they dont trust us but if you think about it you might say "hey... thats a difficult question" also they look alot like humans

its better to make a peace treaty with something that looks like us than to fight it

ps: i think the species scientific name will be sine misericordia interfectores which translates to "merciless killers" in latin to english it makes sense cuz they even kill civillians... i think or they just hate the civil protection and mistaken the player as a soldier of the civil protection which they are not

deqnq games

Re: PB lore: why does Usurpation military hate humanity

Postby Unfairness » 7 October 2018, 04:24

They are usurps, which means they take power by force
In this case, they just want to evade Earth just to let humans know that they are under their power

Although I dont know why Earth. Their species may originate in/near outside the solar system
Definitely not DueK.
Unfairness
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby mister mayhem » 7 October 2018, 08:40

The Usurpations are a race of female waifus, being a race of only females they scrounge the galaxy in search of the perfect husbando. This of course sets them on the collision course with humanity. The Usurpations has already wiped out many other races they deemed "unsuitable" as mating partners. When they came across humans, we were the perfect form they were seeking. Slim, tall yet striking faces, the human x usurp OTP was destined. However humanity's two gendered nature means that the Usurpations has something to compete with.

As cute as Usuprations are, they are actually a very violent race. The perfect word to describe them is "yandere". The war with humanity started as an extermination of all females on Earth. However the humans weren't going to sit idle as that happens. This conflict grew to become the Usurpation - Human war that we know in the PB series.

PB3 will follow our harem protagonist, the marine, in his journey through this war. Will he be able to collect all the routes? Or will He get violently murdered by one of the series's girls? Stay tuned to find out!
mister mayhem
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby deqnq games » 29 October 2018, 14:03

mister mayhem wrote:The Usurpations are a race of female waifus, being a race of only females they scrounge the galaxy in search of the perfect husbando. This of course sets them on the collision course with humanity. The Usurpations has already wiped out many other races they deemed "unsuitable" as mating partners. When they came across humans, we were the perfect form they were seeking. Slim, tall yet striking faces, the human x usurp OTP was destined. However humanity's two gendered nature means that the Usurpations has something to compete with.

As cute as Usuprations are, they are actually a very violent race. The perfect word to describe them is "yandere". The war with humanity started as an extermination of all females on Earth. However the humans weren't going to sit idle as that happens. This conflict grew to become the Usurpation - Human war that we know in the PB series.

PB3 will follow our harem protagonist, the marine, in his journey through this war. Will he be able to collect all the routes? Or will He get violently murdered by one of the series's girls? Stay tuned to find out!

ok lol

deqnq games

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 3 June 2020, 21:09

Just to add my own thoughts, Usurps probably just want to colonize and expand due to overpopulation of their homeworld. They probably have taken over many different worlds before. Earth is no different than the rest. I mean, their main strength lies in their numbers. Overpopulation is definitely not that far fetched.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Lore Discussion