clans

Give us your feedback about the forum! Or have an idea? Post it here!

clans

Postby Stapler » 14 April 2017, 20:24

please give ys bsck the clan topic.i was on phone.sry.

Stapler

Re: clans

Postby jeff the hacker » 15 April 2017, 10:20

we dont want to start another clan war so we decided to remove it
im an alien inside

jeff the hacker
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby GhostX5 » 17 April 2017, 22:15

@Stapler, the Clans Forum was removed recently, due to clan drama, clan wars and yeah. There's no clans here on PB2, but I'm not sure if they're going to bring it back for PB2.5. Look it up on Twitter.

I was originally part of a clan since May 2016, I was part of the |Hero| clan, now when me and my friends got kicked out because of immaturity, this year, me and my friend created a secret clan. You'll see me in the multiplayer as a Clan Leader. Well, it all turned out bad since 2016, because of lag. It's still happening to me here in the Phils, but I don't care if I get disconnected from the game. I still play. This is where I grew up playing PB2 since 2011.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby lostmydollar » 18 April 2017, 11:59

clans should be brought back indeed

i don't consider "drama" a good reason to remove it. staff should seriously think about this as it may rise the activity in the community
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Tempus » 22 April 2017, 20:05

We don't have any actual features to host clans. Thus why it was removed.
Tempus
Advisor

Postby dota_player303 » 7 July 2017, 06:23

Clans are the Reason why PB2 is dying :D
Cringy Clan names are cancerous :thank:
90% of the players in PB2 are now hiding in Discord ^_^
Spoiler: Show More
Let me define anarchy. The word literally means “no government.” That it also means “chaos” is to me the greatest propaganda success ever, since there is no greater chaos than war, and all wars of any magnitude of which I am aware were carried out by governments. So please Join us..
dota_player303
Recruit

Postby Usurpation Soldier 2019 » 29 March 2020, 20:05

Join my clan all you have to do is add to your nickname Usurpation Clan and change your death match character to a Usurpation Solider any of the Usurpation Soldiers.

Usurpation Soldier 2019

Postby Build » 30 March 2020, 02:59

Usurpation Soldier 2019 wrote:Join my clan all you have to do is add to your nickname Usurpation Clan and change your death match character to a Usurpation Solider any of the Usurpation Soldiers.

Damn out of all clans here, Someone has finally made a clan that is suitable for everyone, Usurpation Clan best clan! And respect our great leader Usurpation Soldier 2 0 1 9
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby I once was a guest » 22 October 2020, 13:06

Unfortunately I cannot join a clanif A clan joins a death match map,then it defeats the purpose of the game mode

Teaming other player might help in death match,but some times it never works

Death match is basically like kill or be killed

I once was a guest
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby yi en » 20 February 2021, 17:04

one, clan was never official in plazma burst 2, the chat was there by a mistake by a drunk admistator or moderator decided to add that thing.
two, clan was removed due to the ireverssible effects: website nuking, hacking into other pc devices, drama, flame war, including everything might happen if you are in gangster life.
three, unless we have an event, such as how PUBG, CSGO, R6S does, otherwise clans are basically meaningless.
four, PB2.5 may add clans, unless the statement three is becoming true.
finally, bring the clan things outside PB2 for now. Thanks.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby mokaal » 20 February 2021, 17:31

Clans are neutral,

As long as they don't have anything to do with community, for example: exposing other members or clans inside the community, encouraging people to hate a specific clan, and spreading drama inside community which is caused by clan.

Trust me, those stuff makes clan hated by majority of the community, the best thing they can do is to keep drama to themselves.

If a person messed with a clan inside the community or insulted them then I wouldn't mind if clans can F### the person inside the community.

And about features, I really don't know if clans were used to have features back then inside PB ( I'm a 2015/16 user ), but I'm pretty sure that Eric said that he will add features for clans inside the new upcoming game, PB3.

In conclusion, people hate clans because of drama, and drama can be made by everyone regardless if they're in clans or not.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to Forum