【Example】Plazma Burst 2: VoiD

【Example】Plazma Burst 2: VoiD

Postby yi en » 26 April 2020, 17:43

In this thread, I would be using VoiD as the future reference and a simple guide how users should uploading their modded maps.

Eventually, this is exactly how every single thread should be posted in the future.

==============================================

Title: Plazma Burst 2: VoiD
Tags: skins
Multiplayer Supported: -

Description:
The Plazma Burst 2: VoiD is an unofficial skin and name mod of Plazma Burst 2. The game contains new skin variations and names for the Usurpations, the Civil Security, some slight modifications for the Marine (he has no name change though), the Androids, small changes to the vehicles, and background updates.

Some of the skin models (and names) have not changed at all such as, Proxy, Noir Lime, the Falkoks and the Corvette. The soundtrack and graphics have been changed, and the latest update allows the Marine to have Proxy and Noir Lime helmets as well as having improved armor.

Screenshots: (Dimension size: 800x400px will be best, each skinned plazma burst 2 should introduce few images:

Each reskinned Plazma burst 2 must have loading screen feature (unless you leave it unmodified)

Each reskinned Plazma burst 2 must have starting screen feature (unless you leave it unmodified)

Each reskinned Plazma burst 2 must have some screenshots of what you had modded/features.

Each reskinned Plazma burst 2 must have settings and performance screenshots (unless you leave it unmodified)

Download link: (if you have various version of it, just put them all. Mind that any malicious code found in your .swf files will result into a ban ticket.)
Version 1.17 community release: https://icedrive.net/0/a4xKbBgLCq
Version 2.0:(just in case if you have other versions by updates, so don't replace the old version instead add new line)
Version 3.0: ( same goes there if you have more.)
(If it's possible, please use famous uploading and non-expiring center such as mediafire, mega.nz, google drives and etc to uploading your .swf files).

If you doesn't know how to play the .swf files click me.

*this information is needed to be copied at the below line of every single new thread submission. just copy the whole line inside the code and paste in last line.*
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=185&t=23985]If you doesn't know how to play the .swf files click me.[/url]

This is a must. Otherwise your thread could not be approved.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: 【Example】Plazma Burst 2: VoiD

Postby astrodex pl » 14 November 2020, 17:21

lol laggy mod
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: 【Example】Plazma Burst 2: VoiD

Postby eru_ » 6 September 2022, 20:11

Now, there is Ultra Void by Soldier Robot
eru_