Star Coalition vs Griefers

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Star Coalition vs Griefers

Postby Knight Athoriiz » 2 April 2021, 20:05

As a long running member of the playerbase even since it had began on Jan. 21st, I've appreciated and hated the challenge of the game, yet none have been so incessantly hard to be rid of as the griefing players.

They come and go without care, wreaking havoc on the main server. Everything ever built, if they are unprevented, goes back to zero. They raid and kill, insult and act unreasonable to anyone they meet. Human nature is unsurpassable, I know, but can we at least act like decent, civil beings around here?

No, we cannot. People don't change, and the world especially will not change around them. The challenge made the game fun, but fun isn't being spawnkilled, raided, and insulted over and over. This is partially why Star Coalition was formed.

We aim to protect bases, the players that create them, and overall attempt to have a good experience playing the game. Yet as far as things have gone, despite the order we have tried to create, the planet is always under fire. We're losing more and more players, until eventually only we
and them are the ones left.

Even despite the actions the admins take, we still aim to protect and serve SD2D in itself. Godmode and reverting is necessary to keep the peace.. or what's left of it.

We are besieged by propaganda every single day, and yet nothing that we actually do in-game is deserving of it. We are slandered, lied about, and pushed to the brink of leaving the game simply because one other player wants to troll the rest without consequence. We have done nothing wrong, only our job as police so that the game experience isn't ruined for everyone else.

And yet.. you fight. Sonics, CJ, Terrorist, Cube Defender, Revenant (currently allied), Toxic Player and Expender (currently neutral), JoJo, Jimbob, and up to now..

Shark, "Stranger" and Thoopa.

You accuse us of cheating, of insulting and abusing. You call us c*nts, you disregard every single thing we say. You don't reason with us, you only continue to taunt and kill and post propaganda all over the place. That ends now.

I am sick and tired of your raiding, of your inability to comprehend the simple meaning of listening and negotiating. You don't care. You don't know the history we've been through. You only seek to kill, and destroy. You act like complete children and do not listen to the reason that we have tried to get through to you. You see only the gun, and not the person behind it. Were times simpler, I'd have forgiven, forgotten, and went on with the day.

Yet you repeat this behavior over and over, leading to no results on either end. You infuriate us because you see it as "entertainment." You take things out of context and use it to further your twisted agenda. That isn't justice. That isn't correct. That isn't even comprehensibly sane.

If you think you're any better, if you truly believe that we are the villains of the story, then go ahead. Take control of the server and let nature take its course. See how well you handle being constantly shutdown by *ssholes left and right, attacked and killed without rhyme, reason, or care.

Your incessant trolling will get you nowhere. Your refusal to communicate will only make things worse for both sides. You are helping no one, not even yourself, in this. We have tried over and over to give you a chance, yet you push us away as if we're some kind of undesired evil of the game. You victimize yourself, bringing others to a false cause, and you say nothing but insults and excuses back whenever we try to make you understand our path.

TL;DR: Star Coalition is made to prevent griefers and trolls like you from ruining the game. We have served since the second day of SD2D's creation, and will continue to regardless of whether or not you like it. We don't care what some uprising punk with a hover thinks when they themself confirm their irritability to our cause and fight against it despite the many, many times we have laid our weapons down to others and had them betray us right under our feet. We act the way we do because there is no choice in the matter. If you wish to continue fighting us then that is your choice, but I am truly pissed off because of the constant dumb*ss drama you create. Don't bring your misinformation to the table, because it will serve nothing in helping you.

This is Star Coalition High Command Bored, aka Wyvern 1 signing off. I wish you luck amongst the stars.
I am the storm that is approaching.
Knight Athoriiz
Recruit

Re: Star Coalition vs Griefers

Postby Gashadokuro » 2 April 2021, 21:21

Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby TheMeteor » 2 April 2021, 21:34

Bored wrote:As a long running member of the playerbase even since it had began on Jan. 21st, I've appreciated and hated the challenge of the game, yet none have been so incessantly hard to be rid of as the griefing players.

They come and go without care, wreaking havoc on the main server. Everything ever built, if they are unprevented, goes back to zero. They raid and kill, insult and act unreasonable to anyone they meet. Human nature is unsurpassable, I know, but can we at least act like decent, civil beings around here?

No, we cannot. People don't change, and the world especially will not change around them. The challenge made the game fun, but fun isn't being spawnkilled, raided, and insulted over and over. This is partially why Star Coalition was formed.

We aim to protect bases, the players that create them, and overall attempt to have a good experience playing the game. Yet as far as things have gone, despite the order we have tried to create, the planet is always under fire. We're losing more and more players, until eventually only we
and them are the ones left.

Even despite the actions the admins take, we still aim to protect and serve SD2D in itself. Godmode and reverting is necessary to keep the peace.. or what's left of it.

We are besieged by propaganda every single day, and yet nothing that we actually do in-game is deserving of it. We are slandered, lied about, and pushed to the brink of leaving the game simply because one other player wants to troll the rest without consequence. We have done nothing wrong, only our job as police so that the game experience isn't ruined for everyone else.

And yet.. you fight. Sonics, CJ, Terrorist, Cube Defender, Revenant (currently allied), Toxic Player and Expender (currently neutral), JoJo, Jimbob, and up to now..

Shark, "Stranger" and Thoopa.

You accuse us of cheating, of insulting and abusing. You call us c*nts, you disregard every single thing we say. You don't reason with us, you only continue to taunt and kill and post propaganda all over the place. That ends now.

I am sick and tired of your raiding, of your inability to comprehend the simple meaning of listening and negotiating. You don't care. You don't know the history we've been through. You only seek to kill, and destroy. You act like complete children and do not listen to the reason that we have tried to get through to you. You see only the gun, and not the person behind it. Were times simpler, I'd have forgiven, forgotten, and went on with the day.

Yet you repeat this behavior over and over, leading to no results on either end. You infuriate us because you see it as "entertainment." You take things out of context and use it to further your twisted agenda. That isn't justice. That isn't correct. That isn't even comprehensibly sane.

If you think you're any better, if you truly believe that we are the villains of the story, then go ahead. Take control of the server and let nature take its course. See how well you handle being constantly shutdown by *ssholes left and right, attacked and killed without rhyme, reason, or care.

Your incessant trolling will get you nowhere. Your refusal to communicate will only make things worse for both sides. You are helping no one, not even yourself, in this. We have tried over and over to give you a chance, yet you push us away as if we're some kind of undesired evil of the game. You victimize yourself, bringing others to a false cause, and you say nothing but insults and excuses back whenever we try to make you understand our path.

TL;DR: Star Coalition is made to prevent griefers and trolls like you from ruining the game. We have served since the second day of SD2D's creation, and will continue to regardless of whether or not you like it. We don't care what some uprising punk with a hover thinks when they themself confirm their irritability to our cause and fight against it despite the many, many times we have laid our weapons down to others and had them betray us right under our feet. We act the way we do because there is no choice in the matter. If you wish to continue fighting us then that is your choice, but I am truly pissed off because of the constant dumb*ss drama you create. Don't bring your misinformation to the table, because it will serve nothing in helping you.

This is Star Coalition High Command Bored, aka Wyvern 1 signing off. I wish you luck amongst the stars.

Lol.
i'm a bit confused.
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 3 April 2021, 04:06

what is this lmfao
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby broforce1 » 3 April 2021, 07:52

Put all of that in a video as SD gameplay moments and someone reading all of that in the background.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Silk1 » 3 April 2021, 09:03

broforce1 wrote:Put all of that in a video as SD gameplay moments and someone reading all of that in the background.

*casually speak that long message while you are griefing bases*
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 3 April 2021, 20:44

Kind of the point of all sandbox games, the builders against the griefers.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Da Shaaark » 6 April 2021, 21:35

Yes, you're the villains of the story. And I'm glad that you've finally started to think and probably realize that. If you want to become the good guys you should either leave the game or learn to play without ruining the map with CCs, using timewarp, playing with cheats (infinite health + matter for admins and their friends) and killing innocents. Never to late to join the light side and improve.
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby The_Commander » 6 April 2021, 22:07

Da Shaaark wrote:Yes, you're the villains of the story.

Says only 2 people... Let me go deeper before continuing.
The point of SC is to protect the game, and we do exactly that. Do you not remember the times you allied with us?
The things we achieved... it was possible because the majority of the game population was cooperating
SC is on break for only a few days to show what happens when there is minimal cooperation. Raiders will come and destroy everything/
If you want to become the good guys you should either leave the game or learn to play without ruining the map with CCs, using timewarp, playing with cheats (infinite health + matter for admins and their friends) and killing innocents.

We have played the game in every way possible. We've played since the beginning in every role. UIntil the game updates or bugs out, there is practically nothing new for us to learn.
Yes, they are cheats, but they exist for trusted players that are capable of being sensible admins. Besides, the only admins that extensively use the 'game -breaking and unfair' cheats are me and Eric, and we only use them for the amusement of other players outside of admin duties.
Never to late to join the light side and improve.

Indeed.
Former staff, waiting on PB3
High Command of Star Coalition.

The_Commander
Recruit

Postby that161isgoody » 6 April 2021, 22:53

Da Shaaark wrote:Yes, you're the villains of the story.

"I am not the villain of this story. I do what I do because there is no choice."- Dr.Samuel Hayden
Now, this quote may mean nothing to you, but it rings true to us. We defend our skybases because those take time to make. Now imagine you make a school project(I assume you go to school?), one which you waste DAYS on. You leave it unprotected on a random desk, and some random kid smashes it by accident. THAT is why we protect our skybases. We have little other choice. We open it up: People like you take advantage and take it over like a paul base. We protect it: People like you wanna attack it and still do it. Like the Doctor himself said: We do what we do because we have no other choice. I don't expect you to understand but... you kinda have to. Anywho, this is Goody, Vigilante, Soul Reaper, Soul Trooper, and Wyvern 2 signing out.
"Man will be man. But Monke is supreme"- Goody, 2018
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 19 May 2021, 18:01

Star Coalition has never protected a single thing besides their own giga bases with nczs.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby PeacyQuack » 19 May 2021, 19:15

Agreed, they even mined the all the map like 3 times
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Gorrdon Frreeman » 10 September 2021, 22:00

At least something of reading before sleeping.

Gorrdon Frreeman
Recruit

Return to Star Defenders