Commander abusing power.

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Commander abusing power.

Postby thoopa » 29 March 2021, 15:15

So, I haven't been breaking any rules on Star Defender but The Commander likes to abuse his power by using God mode and reverting the map to give himself an unfair advantage. I do things fairly and don't abuse any type of glitch or bug but commander is allowed to use his admin powers to abuse players when they fight him. I know other people have experienced this and there is clear proof of Commander using God mode. Me and Commander were in a fight and when I shot him he took no damage, it was clear he was in God mode and after I had caused some damage to his base he reverted the map. I have video evidence of him using God mode and of him reverting the map.
Last edited by thoopa on 30 March 2021, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.

thoopa

Re: Star Defender

Postby ZapruderFilm » 30 March 2021, 01:06

If theres a specific server config you desire, you can request it on my server and play there. It isn't nearly as active yet, but there are no people using staff tools on the server (Only I have them, and I have not used them yet)
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby TheMeteor » 30 March 2021, 01:38

ZapruderFilm wrote:If theres a specific server config you desire, you can request it on my server and play there. It isn't nearly as active yet, but there are no people using staff tools on the server (Only I have them, and I have not used them yet)

Omfg stop advertising your server lmfao
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 30 March 2021, 02:19

If no one uses it, its pointless.
So obviously i will inform people of it
ZapruderFilm

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: Commander abusing power.

Postby broforce1 » 30 March 2021, 09:50

The Commander is one of the oldest members that can be trusted by Eric Gurt so the SD2D developers have made accounts that gives access to infinite HP and the ability to use commands using chat, and the commander literally hires others who are trustworthy and well experienced confident players, commander or any other admin would not abuse u if u were good player... perhaps play on other servers...

this is a PB2 forum and not officially for SD2D, so even if u can make topics related to SD doesn't mean that u have more of the rights to create conversations topics about toxic players or admin abuse...
Last edited by broforce1 on 19 August 2021, 19:37, edited 10 times in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Star Def » 30 March 2021, 13:09

Shie the guy who have problems with playing guest and dont know how to set up the title for the topic viewtopic.php?f=117&t=25225
dat u? lol

by the way, not sure but he resets the world and that is good because the ground gone so he reset it up by using time warp or something but the system seems not good, i joined yesterday and found the ground just gone and left at a certain location, then joined the next day finding myself spawn at another place and a world reset for ground (idk i dont play StarDef2D too much)
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby nightmar » 30 March 2021, 15:48

broforce1 wrote:They gave staff godmode in SD2D cuz they think they would not be toxic and do something stupid as well..The commander not abusive though and he's a pb2 staff so they allowed him to get the mode of infinite health...also staff are confident to be away from abusing btw...this is a PB2 forum and not officially for SD2D so u don't have all of the rights to keep complaining...

i mean fr u just login with ur SD2D desired name just to discuss on the forums and u don't even play the PB2 game ur profile is so empty lol...

This section of the forum is dedicated to Star Defenders. All the topics here are for this.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby The_Commander » 30 March 2021, 16:05

thoopa wrote:So, I haven't been breaking any rules on Star Defender but The Commander likes to abuse his power by using God mode and reverting the map to give himself an unfair advantage.

I revert the map to keep it playable. A map locked by CCs with no matter is EXTREMELY hard to get out of, even with the new mechanics.
thoopa wrote:I do things fairly and don't abuse any type of glitch or bug but commander is allowed to use his admin powers to abuse players when they fight him.

I don't fight players in god mode. If someone keeps insulting the lobby and generally being a bad boy/troublemaker I will grapple them and tell them to cool down. Yes, it's a timeout. What do you expect from an admin keeping the game's toxicity down?
thoopa wrote:I know other people have experienced this and there is clear proof of Commander using God mode. Me and Commander were in a fight and when I shot him he took no damage, it was clear he was in God mode and after I had caused some damage to his base he reverted the map.

No sh*t. Administrative powers have transparency for a reason, and every game admin so far uses godmode frequently.
As for reverting the map, that was necessary. We were trying to reload ground, and our base was the only accessible source of matter. Nobody wants to slaughter clones in the void.
thoopa wrote: were in a fight

thoopa wrote: fight

Pretty sure a fight is a two-sided thing. You were mercilessly beating me with a saber while I stood there and did nothing.
thoopa wrote:I have video evidence of him using God mode and of him reverting the map.

Perhaps you could show said evidence?

The_Commander
Recruit

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 17:28

Obviously this godmode and infinite matter sh*t should be removed. Fair game is fair to everybody. Shouldn't be any exceptions for anyone. I hate to see that there is a guy who spawns 50 hovers to kill an octo with explosions and who also has infinite matter to build huge skybase and shit the sky space with lots of blocks. I also had witnessed how he uses godmode to confront players. There was a moment when he used godmode to not get any damage from my rocket turrets. There was other moment when he simply was shooting some guy in godmode. And of course I cannot forget how he reverted the server just because someone blew my f*cking base. I don't care if my base is destroyed, stop using server revert to save bases, use it only if server is unplayable (for example lag due to matter containers and if turrets are set on whole map killing everybody on spawn). There were at least three moments on my memory when he reverted map just because some base was destroyed and not because server was unplayable. I saw how he sets "timewarp point" before going to sleep so in case if someone destroys his lovely ugly skybase he reverts the map and pretty much erase everything else that was built on the map by other players in time when he was sleeping. It's like "f*ck everything you build, if my base gets destroyed I'll revert map to the time I want lolololo". F*cking pathetic. I would also like to add that other admin (-_-----__---___------_ or what was his dumb unreadable name) morsecode guy uses N word frequently and insults people with profanity language as well as using announcement command to spam bullsh*t. Commander does global chat spam too. I have another question for Eric Gurt: are these the people you make admins in your games? If so you aren't a good manager
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby that161isgoody » 30 March 2021, 18:04

thoopa wrote:So, I haven't been breaking any rules on Star Defender but The Commander likes to abuse his power by using God mode and reverting the map to give himself an unfair advantage. I do things fairly and don't abuse any type of glitch or bug but commander is allowed to use his admin powers to abuse players when they fight him. I know other people have experienced this and there is clear proof of Commander using God mode. Me and Commander were in a fight and when I shot him he took no damage, it was clear he was in God mode and after I had caused some damage to his base he reverted the map. I have video evidence of him using God mode and of him reverting the map.

Sir, there are no rules to be broken, you idiot. Reverting the map does little to nothing. It actually gives YOU and advantage, (Dirt blocks to break and get crystals from, Falkoks to kill for guns, etc.). Also, last time I checked with Comm, he usually turns off Godmode (or uses an alt without it) to fight people so he doesn't look like he's abusing it. "I have video evidence of him using Godmode." How bout you show it then? Show us your proof? And hell, if you'd like, I can give you Comm's Discord Tag. Anywho, I hope you have a great day sir.
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby that161isgoody » 30 March 2021, 19:13

Da Shaaark wrote:Obviously this godmode and infinite matter sh*t should be removed. Fair game is fair to everybody. Shouldn't be any exceptions for anyone. I hate to see that there is a guy who spawns 50 hovers to kill an octo with explosions and who also has infinite matter to build huge skybase and shit the sky space with lots of blocks. I also had witnessed how he uses godmode to confront players. There was a moment when he used godmode to not get any damage from my rocket turrets. There was other moment when he simply was shooting some guy in godmode. And of course I cannot forget how he reverted the server just because someone blew my f*cking base. I don't care if my base is destroyed, stop using server revert to save bases, use it only if server is unplayable (for example lag due to matter containers and if turrets are set on whole map killing everybody on spawn). There were at least three moments on my memory when he reverted map just because some base was destroyed and not because server was unplayable. I saw how he sets "timewarp point" before going to sleep so in case if someone destroys his lovely ugly skybase he reverts the map and pretty much erase everything else that was built on the map by other players in time when he was sleeping. It's like "f*ck everything you build, if my base gets destroyed I'll revert map to the time I want lolololo". F*cking pathetic. I would also like to add that other admin (-_-----__---___------_ or what was his dumb unreadable name) morsecode guy uses N word frequently and insults people with profanity language as well as using announcement command to spam bullsh*t. Commander does global chat spam too. I have another question for Eric Gurt: are these the people you make admins in your games? If so you aren't a good manager

Quit blaming Eric for Admin "Misdeeds". Or everything in game for that matter. Some of the things in game aren't made by Eric. Hell, most of the servers you complain about aren't owned by Eric. You keep critisizing Eric for random things and it's pissing me off that you're grilling someone for dumbass reasons.
"Man will be man. But Monke is supreme"- Goody, 2018
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby Da Shaaark » 30 March 2021, 19:24

that161isgoody wrote:Quit blaming Eric for Admin "Misdeeds". Or everything in game for that matter. Some of the things in game aren't made by Eric. Hell, most of the servers you complain about aren't owned by Eric. You keep critisizing Eric for random things and it's pissing me off that you're grilling someone for dumbass reasons.

Are you 12 years old? If so it would explain why you lack brain material to realize that if Eric hires bad people on job it's his fault. A good manager hires good people. A bad manager hires bad people. I talk pretty much about :3000 server most of the time. Is it not owned by him? I'm not criticizing Eric for "dumb" reasons. I have good reasons for that. Unfortunately kids like you will not be able to understand it
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ZapruderFilm » 30 March 2021, 19:27

I think you majorly missed my point. Eric does this as a hobby, as in, for fun. He has dedication to his fans, but it isnt the sole reason he makes games. Nothing else should need explaining.

I think its simple enough to ask someone to record Commander's behavior if its as terrible as people make it seem. Otherwise, I have no problem showing ANYONE how to host their own server given the required funds/equipment. Since no one trusts me lmao.
Last edited by ditzy on 30 March 2021, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged posts
ZapruderFilm

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby ditzy » 30 March 2021, 19:39

Da Shaaark wrote:Are you 12 years old? If so it would explain why you lack brain material to realize that if Eric hires bad people on job it's his fault. A good manager hires good people. A bad manager hires bad people. I talk pretty much about :3000 server most of the time. Is it not owned by him? I'm not criticizing Eric for "dumb" reasons. I have good reasons for that. Unfortunately kids like you will not be able to understand it

As per my warning in your previous topic, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable. I'm issuing a week-ban.

thoopa wrote:So, I haven't been breaking any rules on Star Defender but The Commander likes to abuse his power by using God mode and reverting the map to give himself an unfair advantage. I do things fairly and don't abuse any type of glitch or bug but commander is allowed to use his admin powers to abuse players when they fight him. I know other people have experienced this and there is clear proof of Commander using God mode. Me and Commander were in a fight and when I shot him he took no damage, it was clear he was in God mode and after I had caused some damage to his base he reverted the map. I have video evidence of him using God mode and of him reverting the map.

This is the first I've heard of this, though it sounds concerning. If you believe a mod is abusing their powers or breaking the code of conduct in other ways, please report them to an admin or through https://plazmaburst2.com/support.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby thoopa » 30 March 2021, 20:19

that161isgoody wrote:

Sir, there are no rules to be broken, you idiot. Reverting the map does little to nothing. It actually gives YOU and advantage, (Dirt blocks to break and get crystals from, Falkoks to kill for guns, etc.). Also, last time I checked with Comm, he usually turns off Godmode (or uses an alt without it) to fight people so he doesn't look like he's abusing it. "I have video evidence of him using Godmode." How bout you show it then? Show us your proof? And hell, if you'd like, I can give you Comm's Discord Tag. Anywho, I hope you have a great day sir.

When I’ve either killed him or destroyed something and he reverts the map, I’m losing my progress while he’s getting back what he has lost. I have perfect proof of him going into Godmode and him being in it. I also have proof of him reverting the map after I’ve destroyed part of the base. I didn’t destroy the entire base so there was at least 50 containers more to get matter from and repair the base, instead he reverted the map and went in godmode. I’ll make a discord account and I’ll happily show you the proof.

thoopa

Postby thoopa » 31 March 2021, 02:36

The_Commander wrote:
thoopa wrote:So, I haven't been breaking any rules on Star Defender but The Commander likes to abuse his power by using God mode and reverting the map to give himself an unfair advantage.

I revert the map to keep it playable. A map locked by CCs with no matter is EXTREMELY hard to get out of, even with the new mechanics.
thoopa wrote:I do things fairly and don't abuse any type of glitch or bug but commander is allowed to use his admin powers to abuse players when they fight him.

I don't fight players in god mode. If someone keeps insulting the lobby and generally being a bad boy/troublemaker I will grapple them and tell them to cool down. Yes, it's a timeout. What do you expect from an admin keeping the game's toxicity down?
thoopa wrote:I know other people have experienced this and there is clear proof of Commander using God mode. Me and Commander were in a fight and when I shot him he took no damage, it was clear he was in God mode and after I had caused some damage to his base he reverted the map.

No sh*t. Administrative powers have transparency for a reason, and every game admin so far uses godmode frequently.
As for reverting the map, that was necessary. We were trying to reload ground, and our base was the only accessible source of matter. Nobody wants to slaughter clones in the void.
thoopa wrote: were in a fight

thoopa wrote: fight

Pretty sure a fight is a two-sided thing. You were mercilessly beating me with a saber while I stood there and did nothing.
thoopa wrote:I have video evidence of him using God mode and of him reverting the map.

Perhaps you could show said evidence?

There was still the floor and there were many containers on the floor. Also I legit destroyed like less than 10 and you can repair that all with the 50 1k containers you have on the other side of the base. You can’t accept that you are wrong and are trying to paint me as the bad guy. Aren’t you and your clan the people to destroy the map and make the sky base one of the only places for matter? I barely even spoke so stop the lies and tell the truth. You know for a fact there were many containers on the floor as well, meaning there was no need for a revert of the map and your actions weren’t justified. There are no rules against PVP which is something I came to do but that isn’t possible because of you. Ill be showing my evidence tomorrow or some other time so you will get to answer for that. Good day...

thoopa

Postby that161isgoody » 31 March 2021, 05:14

Da Shaaark wrote:
that161isgoody wrote:Quit blaming Eric for Admin "Misdeeds". Or everything in game for that matter. Some of the things in game aren't made by Eric. Hell, most of the servers you complain about aren't owned by Eric. You keep critisizing Eric for random things and it's pissing me off that you're grilling someone for dumbass reasons.

Are you 12 years old? If so it would explain why you lack brain material to realize that if Eric hires bad people on job it's his fault. A good manager hires good people. A bad manager hires bad people. I talk pretty much about :3000 server most of the time. Is it not owned by him? I'm not criticizing Eric for "dumb" reasons. I have good reasons for that. Unfortunately kids like you will not be able to understand it

Ahem... Eric employed one mod. That mod being Commander, you insolent deliciously exquisite pizza sauce. Everyone who is a mod is promoted by Comm. And again, Eric is not a "bad manager". If you have a problem with the mods, take it up with Comm, in Discord. Instead of complaining like a goddamn 4 year old who lost a lolipop. Also, what happens on :3000 isn't Eric's fault. It's the error of the inhabitants.
"Man will be man. But Monke is supreme"- Goody, 2018
that161isgoody
Recruit

Postby PeacyQuack » 4 June 2021, 12:04

For only once I agree to shark partially. To prevent the abuses; the infinite matter for mods should be removed, infinite HP could stay and a trusted head mod to inspect the other mods actions and, if needed warn the MODS. And the "KOS" is totally a abuse and can be used to get a revenge on a player that is disliked by a mod/staff team. Shouldn't let them use it.
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Gashadokuro » 4 June 2021, 12:59

Make your own server.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Star Defenders