2 new problems

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

2 new problems

Postby Da Shaaark » 20 March 2021, 21:28

1* Server always lags. I can't move, map doesn't load, I get disconnected every 5 minutes and there is one new thing I noticed - chat lag spam. Is this server hosted at the Moon? Can you put it somewhere on Earth?

2* Admins abuse powers. They use godmode (infinite health), they spam global chat (with useless *fun* messages). Most important they can revert server back to its previous state removing all work that some players did during that time. Me and some guys wanted to remove a couple of CCs to make the map update (because there is no free space left on surface and its spammed with abandoned bases), we spent a few hours cleaning the map from CCs but then Commander (what guys told me it was him) reverted the map to its earlier state and all our work went to waste. Eric why did you even give mods such powers? You turn game into "normal players vs cheaters" game. Don't do it man. Remove their powers. Update: Commander can also make anybody mod too and give them god cheat (this is what some mod told me). How does this make game fair? Eric come on man. This is clearly a bad idea. Make it all fair for everybody. No gods, no cheats, no map reverts. Same rules apply to everybody. Update 2: admin also reverts map for stupid reasons like "some bases were destroyed so I reverted map". He did it multiple times (!!!) and each time it makes me disconnect from game and waste time upgrading again (40 lvls of matter capacity, hoy sh*t). How is that fun to play a game that always gets back to its previous state when some admin wants that for his own personal benefit?. There are raiders, there are people with different interests and they can destroy bases. It's NORMAL for any game. It's not a reason to use admin powers to revert map and punish them!

Extra suggestions: make mine timer 25 seconds instead of 40 (because too slow), make matter capacity 20 levels instead of 40 levels with same 1850 matter (because upgrading 40 levels takes too long on each restart) and add more guns. Players like hunting for c-01r and cube gun for collections. If you add more guns would be more fun to play. Not necessary new action guns, but alt version of assault rifle, shotgun, else. Add a gravity gun or flamethrower or just something unusual or special. You can add uselss fun items too that can do something on action (firework, bottle you can drink, phone that create flash like when you make a photo, other things like that). I think those who like exploring and looting game would appreciate such update. Since SD is just a test playground you can add anything not related to SD lore right? Imagine and improvise. Having crates in the game just for guns to store in them is boring. They should store more different items so player can make "treasure chests" with everything he finds during his adventure. Its a nice game and it needs to be developed further so people who don't play PB2 can have something while waiting for PB2.5, right??
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: 2 new problems

Postby broforce1 » 21 March 2021, 09:49

Might be better to break the things that lack all of the servers, use show debug info might use this tool for something useful, there is one time i found the entire server was lagging because of somebody who spammed crystal containers...the server became fine after we just broke them all...

btw the server gets a backup, but if none was playing then it gets to reset the entire world via backup server...the game might not load cuz ur using potato WIFi imo..or maybe not..plus this game is based on HMTL that can be editable (using inspect mod Ctrl + Shift + L)... so anyone can change the values and cheat as well..

Fun fact, u don't even seem to play PB2 ur profile is empty as clear as water lmao..also ur profile says that ur location is on the moon so what u expect why game aint loading...(joking) cuz i also have the same problem and that goes back to the lack of the objects that needs to get removed..
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Star Defenders