Remove command centres FFS

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Remove command centres FFS

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 March 2021, 20:43

Remove command centres FFS. This how game looks like now: https://i.imgur.com/zXkUDOb.jpg COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE! These a**holes build skybases, put command centres inside and then there is no dirt spawn on the map so no way to upgrade. Also these f*ckers kill you for no reason and you cannot kill them back because you cannot upgrade because there is no dirt. Vicious circle! GAME IS BROKEN! If you have at least a small piece of brain in your head please remove command centres man! Right now its like minecraft with only bedrock available as a meterial. WTF!?? Is there any common sense in this place??! Its so obvious!

Eric Gurt wrote:Hi again.

No ads, open source, not my primary project.

I believe you can build things too, in your own preferred way (in this case - you are free to modify source code and host alternative modded server which I'll even link at main website). I like to suggest stuff too.

Man its not about ads or preferred ways. Its about common sense! It will take you only a few clicks to remove command centres from game and it will fix its most major flaw that you created with your own hands. You don't want your game to be playable? Are you developer or what?
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Remove command centres FFS

Postby TheMeteor » 12 March 2021, 21:21

Imagine creating an alt just for insulting the devs lol
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 March 2021, 21:24

TheMeteor wrote:Imagine creating an alt just for insulting the devs lol

Imagine a world where you have brains. Cannot? Me neither

Is f*cking someone here capable of posting ontopic objective productive stuff related to the subject? No? Ok, then lets go round 3 of you posting offtopic bullsh*t and me replying to it saying how dumb you f*cking are

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby TheMeteor » 12 March 2021, 21:28

A person thinks i'm dumb. 50 persons thinks YOU are dumb.
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 March 2021, 21:41

TheMeteor wrote:A person thinks i'm dumb. 50 persons thinks YOU are dumb.

Imagine a prison filled with 2000 very dangrous psycho criminals. You are 1 person and you think all these 2000 people are bad. Those 2000 criminals think you are wrong and dumb. Who is right? You or 2000 criminals? Does number really matter? If you had a brain you would realize that numbers don't matter. So your "50 persons think" means nothing to me. You people are extremely dumb because you are incapable of understanding obvious things so your opinion is nothing too. Why don't you just shut up if you cannot say anything smart?

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby TheMeteor » 12 March 2021, 22:31

Da Shaaark wrote:
TheMeteor wrote:A person thinks i'm dumb. 50 persons thinks YOU are dumb.

Imagine a prison filled with 2000 very dangrous psycho criminals. You are 1 person and you think all these 2000 people are bad. Those 2000 criminals think you are wrong and dumb. Who is right? You or 2000 criminals? Does number really matter? If you had a brain you would realize that numbers don't matter. So your "50 persons think" means nothing to me. You people are extremely dumb because you are incapable of understanding obvious things so your opinion is nothing too. Why don't you just shut up if you cannot say anything smart?

You need professional help. This is sad
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 March 2021, 23:06

TheMeteor wrote:You need professional help. This is sad

How so? Explain. Or you can only throw shit? Or maybe you didn't understand what I was saying. That is highly possible because you are barely a reasonable person. Probably just a dumb kid

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mokaal » 12 March 2021, 23:15

Simple answer: No.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 March 2021, 23:16

mokaal wrote:Simple answer: No.

*sigh* NICE

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 13 March 2021, 00:17

Da Shaaark

i see you can't create a topic without creating drama or being rude to others this is the the last time i warn you
if i see any further rule break your access to the forum will be terminated.

Topic locked.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Eric Gurt » 17 March 2021, 02:15

Da Shaaark, just host your own server - it is easier than ever now. Check link at bottom left of game's page.

I won't have all the time to add & remove features from game that isn't a 5% of what it should be when I have primary project to work on.

I do see your logic as destructive though too - like you can complain about anything just because you want and is unable to relate to other people (or what can be more sad - purposely acting like that because you've seen some unfairness in my or staff team actions towards you).

Like I said before - github pull requests are welcome, if they care about more than just one kind of players. Everything else might be best suited for custom servers.

I'm not ready to copy & paste long discussions from Discord server as well as ask you to listen to some of players' opinions that affect my decisions.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Return to Star Defenders