Eric Gurt remove invisibility from Star Defender game

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Re: Eric Gurt remove invisibility from Star Defender game

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 February 2021, 22:49

lptj1027 wrote:Things take time to be looked over. Eric doesn't have time to look at every single Response made in general discussion. Wait it out and see his response.

Say something that isn't obvious.
lptj1027 wrote:Patience is a virtue Shark

I didn't talk about patience or said I cannot wait. I asked some dude to inform Eric. That's all I did. It will take as much time as it needs to review the report. Not a problem. The problem is Eric may not notice the topic unless if told to notice it. Me asking Kirikakos to inform Eric about topic he might not randomly check on his own has nothing to do with me being impatient. It's just basic measure to gain developers attention for a problem that seems important. Where did you get your random guess that I'm impatient from? And also sometimes patience is not a virtue. Sometimes patience only shows that you are a lazy and scared f*ck not being able to do something promtly but only capable to endure things you don't like.
wolf653 wrote:maybe you wouldn't be wasting your fÛcking time if you didn't type a fÛcking essay with your dorito fingers that none of us will bother fÛcking reading cause it would waste our time.

GET THE deliciously exquisite pizza sauce OUTTA HERE! YOU ARE STUPID AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS STUPID. YOUR STUPID OPINION ISN'T NEEDED HERE! GET OUT!

Civil-Lite wrote:You know, I have a better question to ask you. Why do you even bother to come here and make a huge rant about who responds to the topic and does not? When it was clearly stated beforehand that it’s a public discussion, meaning therefore you are in no right to say to people others in this regarding matter. Second off all, I suggest for you to stop overreacting due what’s being said and heed our advice that has been given to you - that including taking a break from a multiplayer game by look of which you cannot seem to cope with. Calling us names and disrespecting players in the process will not get you far, disregarding any “helpful assistance” that you may think you deserve.

LEAVE YOU STUPID QUESTIONS AND ADVICES FOR SOMEONE AS DUMB AS YOU ARE! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD TO THE SUBJECT OF THE TOPIC ABOUT GHOST FEATURE OF STAR DEFENDER GAME THEN LEAVE! STOP COMING TO MY TOPIC AND LEAVING STUPID USELESS COMMENTS THAT ADD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING USEFUL TO THE TOPIC! YOU ARE ANNOYING AS HELL!
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lptj1027 » 12 February 2021, 22:51

ok, you need to stop this; NOW. This is childish as hell, there is NO REASON for any of this. If you're gonna while about a topic NO ONE can control, that's on you. But don't do it HERE, its pathetic as hell
The Official Golden Cat Of PB2
lptj1027
Recruit

Postby mokaal » 12 February 2021, 22:53

Da Shaaark wrote:
lptj1027 wrote:Things take time to be looked over. Eric doesn't have time to look at every single Response made in general discussion. Wait it out and see his response.

Say something that isn't obvious.
lptj1027 wrote:Patience is a virtue Shark

I didn't talk about patience or said I cannot wait. I asked some dude to inform Eric. That's all I did. It will take as much time as it needs to review the report. Not a problem. The problem is Eric may not notice the topic unless if told to notice it. Me asking Kirikakos to inform Eric about topic he might not randomly check on his own has nothing to do with me being impatient. It's just basic measure to gain developers attention for a problem that seems important. Where did you get your random guess that I'm impatient from? And also sometimes patience is not a virtue. Sometimes patience only shows that you are a lazy and scared f*ck not being able to do something promtly but only capable to endure things you don't like.
wolf653 wrote:maybe you wouldn't be wasting your fÛcking time if you didn't type a fÛcking essay with your dorito fingers that none of us will bother fÛcking reading cause it would waste our time.

GET THE deliciously exquisite pizza sauce OUTTA HERE! YOU ARE STUPID AND EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS STUPID. YOUR STUPID OPINION ISN'T NEEDED HERE! GET OUT!

Civil-Lite wrote:You know, I have a better question to ask you. Why do you even bother to come here and make a huge rant about who responds to the topic and does not? When it was clearly stated beforehand that it’s a public discussion, meaning therefore you are in no right to say to people others in this regarding matter. Second off all, I suggest for you to stop overreacting due what’s being said and heed our advice that has been given to you - that including taking a break from a multiplayer game by look of which you cannot seem to cope with. Calling us names and disrespecting players in the process will not get you far, disregarding any “helpful assistance” that you may think you deserve.

LEAVE YOU STUPID QUESTIONS AND ADVICES FOR SOMEONE AS DUMB AS YOU ARE! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO ADD TO THE SUBJECT OF THE TOPIC ABOUT GHOST FEATURE OF STAR DEFENDER GAME THEN LEAVE! STOP COMING TO MY TOPIC AND LEAVING STUPID USELESS COMMENTS THAT ADD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING USEFUL TO THE TOPIC! YOU ARE ANNOYING AS HELL!

Don't you understand? Literally everyone is against you yet you're still on your own and acting that you won't give up your ego, stop browsing the forums already or you'll worsening your reputation, clown.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 February 2021, 23:01

lptj1027 wrote:ok, you need to stop this; NOW. This is childish as hell, there is NO REASON for any of this. If you're gonna while about a topic NO ONE can control, that's on you. But don't do it HERE, its pathetic as hell

THEN JUST LEAVE THE GOD DAMN TOPIC! IT'S UP TO YOU TO LEAVE IT! YOU ALL PEOPLE JUST COME HERE FROM NOWHERE AND WASTE MY TIME ON YOUR USELESS SHIT! LEAVE THE TOPIC AND IT ALL WILL END! WHAT REALLY PATHETIC IS THE LEVEL OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE THAT DOES NOT LET YOU UNDERSTAND THAT STOPPING THIS SHIT IS UP TO YOU, NOT ME!

mokaal wrote:Don't you understand? Literally everyone is against you yet you're still on your own and acting that you won't give up your ego, stop browsing the forums already or you'll worsening your reputation, clown.

I DON'T CARE THAT IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE AGAINST ME! YOU WERE TOLD TO GET THE deliciously exquisite pizza sauce OUT BUT YOU KEEP COMING AND POSTING MORE AND MORE BULLSHIT! WERENT YOU THE ONE WHO SAID IT WAS YOUR LAST REPLY? WHY ARE YOU BACK? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN? LEAVE! JUST LEAVE! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH MY EGO! I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IDIOTS WHO KEEP WASTING MY TIME WITH THEIR USELESS SHIT! YOU ARE THE CLOWN! AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY REPUTATION AMONG WORTHLESS DEGENS LIKE YOU. AMONG SMART PEOPLE I WOULD CARE ABOUT IT BUT YOU ARE NOWHERE CLOSE TO BEING CALLED SMART! SO deliciously exquisite pizza sauce OFF!

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby wolf653 » 12 February 2021, 23:08

Can a mod please come lock this down and put this toddler into the corner kthx
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 February 2021, 23:16

wolf653 wrote:Can a mod please come lock this down and put this toddler into the corner kthx

Lock this what? The topic? The topic doesn't require locking just because of few degens including you come here and post offtopic shit. What mods should really do is ban you and other idiots who do that. Also who you call toddler? I'm telling the truth right in your stupid face. Does that make me a toddler? No. So shut up. And how many times do you need to be told to get the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce out to get the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce out? 1 billion? Or you need 2?

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Namer720 » 12 February 2021, 23:26

few degens including you come here and post offtopic shit

Ma'am you are literally sending shit in a forum that was made for discuss invisibility.

Also, salty~
Namer720
Recruit

Postby Da Shaaark » 12 February 2021, 23:31

deliciously exquisite pizza sauce this shit! I'm not going to waste any more of my time on idiots who seem to be the core part of this community. I created this topic to send Eric Gurt a message so I did. I repeat my message again:

Remove invisibility from Star Defender game because:

1) Fully upgraded invisible players sneak kill new players who are not upgraded and ready yet. Not fair for new/just spawned players.
2) Having invisible players on the map makes you paranoid all the time and you cannot fight fairly and focus on building/other activities the game originally intended to give focus on. It's just annoying to fight someone you don't see then die and waste time to dig crystals and upgrade over and over again to die again.

Communication nodes don't solve the issue because invisible players can ambush you where there are no coms! Covering the entire map and subscribing to all coms is a dumb solution to counter invisible players! Also just spawned players don't have enough matter to build coms!

SD without invisibility feature would just be better! And its the only solution!

That's it! I'm not going to respond to any other stupid offtopic messages! Eric Gurt think about what I said! Because it's important! I'm trying to help you to make your game better! Don't get me wrong!
Last edited by Da Shaaark on 12 February 2021, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.

Shark is gone
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mokaal » 12 February 2021, 23:35

Da Shaaark wrote:deliciously exquisite pizza sauce this shit! I'm not going to waste any more of my time on idiots who seem to be the core part of this community. I created this topic to send Eric Gurt a message so I did. I repeat my message again:

1) Fully upgraded invisible players sneak kill new players who are not upgraded and ready yet. Not fair for new/just spawned players.
2) Having invisible players on the map makes you paranoid all the time and you cannot fight fairly and focus on building/other activities the game originally intended to give focus on. It's just annoying to fight someone you don't see then die and waste time to dig crystals and upgrade over and over again to die again.

SD without invisibility feature would just be better!

That's it! I'm not going to respond to any other stupid offtopic message! Eric Gurt think about what I said! Because it's important! I'm trying to help you to make your game better! Don't get me wrong!

Oh don't worry about it, perhaps Eric or some staff will reply to your forum more uniquely, not a message but it's an action, guess it.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Knight Athoriiz » 12 February 2021, 23:39

Again, you're acting as childish as you did during the Octotastrophe and dismissing everyone who's trying to help you.

NO ONE here is a degenerate, and you're still overreacting. There's no need to act like this yet you push and shove at every chance you get, whenever you don't get what you want - like a spoiled brat.

You don't see it, but you're the exact opposite of what you think you are. I'll let that sink in.

Back on topic; Invisibility is not a problem. YOU think it is, but everyone has different experiences. Yes, they're new players, but they learn. They learn to COUNTER it, to use their [censored] brain and turn around and run, or fight back. There is no need for this, and of course they don't have a chance against fully upgraded players - they're fully upgraded. Your situation makes sense, but everything has v a r i a b l e s.

In summary: You had the right intentions, but the wrong point. Help people out, train them to be better, and everything will be fine. Seriously, if you use YOUR EYES it's not that much of a problem unless their skin is built-in camo. Weapons make them reappear. Movement makes them reappear. DAMAGE makes them reappear. And if you can see it, you can kill it. The experience will be the same, but the new players - being the way they are - will make it different overtime. That's why they're new. THEY DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE. But sure, if you insist on making the game a hugbox rather than an actual challenge, go ahead. Be the Guest-51063.
Last edited by Knight Athoriiz on 12 February 2021, 23:43, edited 1 time in total.
I am the storm that is approaching.
Knight Athoriiz
Recruit

Postby Delfy youtube » 12 February 2021, 23:39

Da Shaaark wrote:deliciously exquisite pizza sauce this shit! I'm not going to waste any more of my time on idiots who seem to be the core part of this community. I created this topic to send Eric Gurt a message so I did. I repeat my message again:

Communication nodes don't solve the issue because invisible players can ambush you where there are no coms! Covering the entire map and subscribing to all coms is a dumb solution to counter invisible players! Also just spawned players don't have enough matter to build coms!

SD without invisibility feature would just be better! And its the only solution!

That's it! I'm not going to respond to any other stupid offtopic messages! Eric Gurt think about what I said! Because it's important! I'm trying to help you to make your game better! Don't get me wrong!

just get good L o L, thats the only way u can deal with these trolls as you say

Delfy youtube

Postby wolf653 » 12 February 2021, 23:46

Calm down the next time you are rude or insult you will recieve a warn.Behavior like this is not welcome here.

Spoiler: Show More
STOP WASTING MY TIME. THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ERIC GURT. NOT MESSAGE TO YOU. I DONT WANT TO ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT SO GO AWAY! YOU WASTED ENOUGH OF MY TIME![/quote]

Also none here wasted your time this is a public forum so to have a conversation about a topic and its possible others to disagree with you.

If you wanted you count contact eric if you wanted to talked in private about this issue you have about this feature the
Star Defender game has.

just a friendly reminder regarding the whole mod thing
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Tempus » 13 February 2021, 02:09

Greetings,

First, I would like to ask you to read our Code of Conduct

Please do not be disrespectful to community members, forums are a place where everyone can contribute to a discussion, Idea and problems. Yelling, writing in caps, calling people stupid isn't going to solve any issues or bring any constructive criticism to your topic.

I am giving you a 3rd chance... Allow people to provide their ideas and feedback and if your idea is overruled, it is what it is. Trust me, I've had many ideas be tossed. That's how new ideas spark and we can grow as a community.

---

I've personally have had no issue with people hiding -- using stealth. You should better protect yourself perhaps. It's actually fairly easy to get all of your upgrades back in the new versions.

I think there should be more to the game then just mining and maybe natural cave systems?

I think there are better players then myself that can give better feedback and ideas to SD2D.

As I have said, please use this forum to discuss ideas and feedback.

If you cannot accept feedback, then you shouldn't be apart of a public forum.

~ Best Regards,

Tempus - Site Administator
Tempus
Advisor

Postby nightmar » 14 February 2021, 15:35

Invisibility is necessary in a fight against octopuses. Without it every octopus encounter is a bossfight for normal players. Therefore we need it.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Star Def » 15 February 2021, 09:42

I'm seeing that it's a fine feature and I don't find any reason to complain about it, and so right I don't recommend removing that feature, because if the invisible mode removed then enemy players might find something else useful and we might have more difficulties against them so we can leave all things as its because all might get opposite into the good...
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to Star Defenders