Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Posts for SD2D Ideas, Discussion and Bugs!

Play it here https://www.gevanni.com:3000/

Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Da Shaaark » 1 March 2021, 20:48

1) You do not remove invisibility from game making it unfair to people who only joined and/or did not upgrade to be able to confront upgraded invisible players. I wrote about this in my other topic which you IGNORED - viewtopic.php?f=192&t=25298
2) Command centres can be used to make the map completely empty for new players (I WITNESSED IT). Certain players remove all dirt (ground) from map, build sky base and put command centres at top and at bottom and at sides of map so the map isnt updated when you go left or right. Old players make sky base with matter containers and new players have no ability to dig for crystals or fly to base. So this turns game into some damn dictatorship/monopoly game - if you are liked by old players they allow you to go to base and if you are not then you are stuck at ground (because you cant spawn anywhere else), cannot upgrade and then they come down and kill you
3) Adrenaline syringes make it even easier to kill players. It was already too easy to be killed in this game, but now it is even more easy. Why is this a good idea to make dying even easier than it was before? Increasing max health would be a better idea for game than adding this adrenaline thing. IT TOO EASY TO DIE ALREADY

I have only one question Eric Gurt: why do you make your game worse and not better? You are smart man. You can think so think!

inb4 local smartasses start posting BS like in my previous topic - I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO THINK OF SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE SO DON'T WASTE MY TIME AGAIN
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
User avatar
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 January 2021, 23:05

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby mokaal » 1 March 2021, 21:45

Da Shaaark wrote:1) You do not remove invisibility from game making it unfair to people who only joined and/or did not upgrade to be able to confront upgraded invisible players. I wrote about this in my other topic which you IGNORED - viewtopic.php?f=192&t=25298
2) Command centres can be used to make the map completely empty for new players (I WITNESSED IT). Certain players remove all dirt (ground) from map, build sky base and put command centres at top and at bottom and at sides of map so the map isnt updated when you go left or right. Old players make sky base with matter containers and new players have no ability to dig for crystals or fly to base. So this turns game into some damn dictatorship/monopoly game - if you are liked by old players they allow you to go to base and if you are not then you are stuck at ground (because you cant spawn anywhere else), cannot upgrade and then they come down and kill you
3) Adrenaline syringes make it even easier to kill players. It was already too easy to be killed in this game, but now it is even more easy. Why is this a good idea to make dying even easier than it was before? Increasing max health would be a better idea for game than adding this adrenaline thing. IT TOO EASY TO DIE ALREADY

I have only one question Eric Gurt: why do you make your game worse and not better? You are smart man. You can think so think!

inb4 local smartasses start posting BS like in my previous topic - I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO THINK OF SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE SO DON'T WASTE MY TIME AGAIN


Listen here, if you don't like the game and the community then get the hell out of here, we most of us like the updates, and we don't want to remove invisibility because of a rookie like you who complains of users using it.

We don't care about your pointless, stupid and nonsensical opinion, because you're nothing but an ignorant who spend most of his time writing in forums, calling other people dumbs and so on.

And speaking of gaming the game " worse " and claiming that Eric Gurt doesn't make his game better? What about that you're the one who makes his own personal game worse, hell complainers ruins the game like the griefers who destroy everyone's building, don't expect that Eric will add your suggestions into his game after taking about 3 or 5 minutes reading that topic.

If you hate us, then there is an option called " leave ", otherwise you're wasting your time and effort on a forum platform on WHICH everyone disagree on you and your opinion.
Do you know what makes someone a special?
is that they being themselves and original.
instead of copying other people in sake of getting a better life.
User avatar
mokaal
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 11 March 2016, 13:31
Location: Egypt

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Da Shaaark » 1 March 2021, 22:06

mokaal wrote:Listen here, if you don't like the game and the community then get the hell out of here

How about no? Also who told you I don't like the game? You're an idiot, you know that?
mokaal wrote:we most of us like the updates

Because most of you are idiots, yes
mokaal wrote:and we don't want to remove invisibility because of a rookie like you who complains of users using it.

I'm not a rookie. I just like fair games. Games that are fair to everyone with no exception. Don't bother trying to understand it because you lack brain material to do that
mokaal wrote:We don't care about your pointless, stupid and nonsensical opinion, because you're nothing but an ignorant who spend most of his time writing in forums, calling other people dumbs and so on.

Every your point except last one is complete BS and has nothing to do with reality. Proves that you are dumb. Good job proving you're dumb
mokaal wrote:And speaking of gaming the game " worse " and claiming that Eric Gurt doesn't make his game better? What about that you're the one who makes his own personal game worse, hell complainers ruins the game like the griefers who destroy everyone's building, don't expect that Eric will add your suggestions into his game after taking about 3 or 5 minutes reading that topic.

What the f**k did you just say dumbass?
mokaal wrote:If you hate us, then there is an option called " leave ", otherwise you're wasting your time and effort on a forum platform on WHICH everyone disagree on you and your opinion.

First off don't speak for everyone you stupid. Second I give you an option too. In fact two options. One is called [f**k off] and other one is called [f**k you]. Choose

And I really question is there literally one thing you said that adds constructive feedback to the points I wrote down? No I don't think so. Your whole post is just trash and waste of time. You only posted insults and nothing else. You prove again and again that I was right when called you all stupid. Prove me wrong. Prove that you are not stupid. PLEASE!
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
User avatar
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 January 2021, 23:05

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby mokaal » 1 March 2021, 22:10

Da Shaaark wrote:And I really question is there literally one thing you said that adds constructive feedback to the points I wrote down? No I don't think so. Your whole post is just trash and waste of time. You only posted insults and nothing else. You prove again and again that I was right when called you all stupid. Prove me wrong. Prove that you are not stupid. PLEASE!


I already proven myself that I'm not a stupid, and a childish who types anything without thinking what people will think of me after I post.

At least I'm not such a " smart " and " senseful " person like you
Do you know what makes someone a special?
is that they being themselves and original.
instead of copying other people in sake of getting a better life.
User avatar
mokaal
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 11 March 2016, 13:31
Location: Egypt

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby nightmar » 1 March 2021, 22:16

First of all don't be salty. Second of all this is a free style game. Whaetever can be used by the players for them to properly work as a team can also be used be raiders. Eric has been trying really hard to reduce the amount of raiders by making it as hard as possible. Hell he even nerfed invisibility to the extent that only experts can use it against players without being noticed. Not to mention how we can not fight octopuses properly without invisibility, therefore making it necessary. So if you want it removed I advise you to suggest another easy counter measure against octopuses (bombs and grenade launchers are NOT easy counter measures).

Last thing I have to say is that no matter how much the raiders get nerfed they'll always be around. It's up to you to find a way to handle them properly.

Oh and as for the command centers you are not completely wrong. However having your base magically vanish is just as annoying. And in the end it comes down to how players use it again.

Oh and one more thing. Invisibility is important for dealing with raiders. Since defenders are the ones with the most upgrades removing invisibility would mean to handicup the defenders too.
Last edited by nightmar on 1 March 2021, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
User avatar
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 2 September 2017, 19:36
Location: Inside your closet or under your bed

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby ziomke » 1 March 2021, 22:16

Da Shaaark wrote:
mokaal wrote:Listen here, if you don't like the game and the community then get the hell out of here

How about no? Also who told you I don't like the game? You're an idiot, you know that?


It's obvious. You are behaving like you hate it.
Da Shaaark wrote:
mokaal wrote:we most of us like the updates

Because most of you are idiots, yes


Insulting everybody everytime it's possible won't change anything, you know?

Da Shaaark wrote:
mokaal wrote:If you hate us, then there is an option called " leave ", otherwise you're wasting your time and effort on a forum platform on WHICH everyone disagree on you and your opinion.

First off don't speak for everyone you stupid. Second I give you an option too. In fact two options. One is called [f**k off] and other one is called [f**k you]. Choose


He's not speaking for everyone, he just told you the truth.

Da Shaaark wrote:And I really question is there literally one thing you said that adds constructive feedback to the points I wrote down? No I don't think so. Your whole post is just trash and waste of time. You only posted insults and nothing else. You prove again and again that I was right when called you all stupid. Prove me wrong. Prove that you are not stupid. PLEASE!


No. Your post is "trash and waste of time" and you are the one, who posted insults. He didn't even said anything offensive about you. What? Are you gonna be offended because someone called you a rookie?


http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
User avatar
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 29 June 2017, 09:37
Location: Various

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Da Shaaark » 1 March 2021, 22:30

mokaal wrote:I already proven myself that I'm not a stupid

NO YOU DIDN'T. YOU LITERALLY DID NOT MAKE A SINGLE SENSEFUL STATEMENT THAT WOULD PROVE THAT
mokaal wrote:and a childish who types anything without thinking what people will think of me after I post.

Why should I worry about the opinion of idiots? Give me reasons
mokaal wrote:At least I'm not such a " smart " and " senseful " person like you

Indeed. First time I agree with you. Good job finally saying something that is not complete nonsense

nightmar wrote:First of all don't be salty.

I'm not salty. I just hate when idiots start talking shit when I'm nearby
nightmar wrote:Second of all this is a free style game. Whaetever can be used by the players for them to properly work as a team can also be used be raiders.

Irrelevant information
nightmar wrote:Hell he even nerfed invisibility to the extent that only experts can use it against players without being noticed.

How so? You don't need to be an expert to stand in one place or not use jetpack while walking/jumping to stay unseen
nightmar wrote:Not to mention how we can not fight octopuses properly without invisibility

Who are "we"??? I can fight them with grenade launcher, plasmagun. I usually shoot from distance where their tentacles can't reach. Not hard if you are not a noob. Besides its fun to fight them and meet them. They are like mini-bosses who make the game more hardcore and fun
nightmar wrote:therefore making it necessary

No
nightmar wrote:So if you want it removed I advise you to suggest another easy counter measure against octopuses (bombs and grenade launchers are NOT easy counter measures).

Why should it have easy f**king ways to do that first of all? How about just not being a p**sy and fight them the manly way with all difficulties it requires
nightmar wrote:Last thing I have to say is that no matter how much the raiders get nerfed they'll always be around. It's up to you to find a way to handle them properly.

Irrelevant point
nightmar wrote:Oh and as for the command centers you are not completely wrong. However having your base magically vanish is just as annoying. And in the end it comes down to how players use it again.

Man f**k your bases. I don't want to join the game and be stuck in a map with no dirt to dig and be always killed by those who built that shit

ziomke wrote:It's obvious. You are behaving like you hate it.

How is that obvious to you dummy?
ziomke wrote:Insulting everybody everytime it's possible won't change anything, you know?

Maybe it will push some people to think there is something wrong with them
ziomke wrote:He's not speaking for everyone, he just told you the truth.

Bullshit
ziomke wrote:No. Your post is "trash and waste of time" and you are the one, who posted insults. He didn't even said anything offensive about you. What? Are you gonna be offended because someone called you a rookie?

Get the f**k out of here please. Your whole post just proves that I was right when I said most of you are dumb as f**k
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
User avatar
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 January 2021, 23:05

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby nightmar » 1 March 2021, 22:38

You know, when you use insults in your comments that indicates saltiness. And I am not talking about you responses to other players (some of which are very rude). I am talking about the insults in your original post


Btw the forums are made for discussion between players, not straight demands towards the developers. If you're going to make a suggestion about a change in the game you should convince other people about it and see what they have to see (if they are trying to make a point) instead of ignoring them.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
User avatar
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 2 September 2017, 19:36
Location: Inside your closet or under your bed

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Da Shaaark » 1 March 2021, 22:45

nightmar wrote:You know, when you use insults in your comments that indicates saltiness. And I am not talking about you responses to other players (some of which are very rude). I am talking about the insults in your original post

OK and what? Why should I care?

nightmar wrote:Btw the forums are made for discussion between players, not straight demands towards the developers. If you're going to make a suggestion about a change in the game you should convince other people about it and see what they have to see (if they are trying to make a point) instead of ignoring them.

Dude, most people here are dumb. They do not add anything to the topic. Convincing them when they cannot add 2 to 2 to get 4 is a waste of time so I write directly to Eric because he is not as dumb as them. How is this a demand? How do you differ demand from constructive feedback, huh? It's feedback
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
User avatar
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 January 2021, 23:05

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby nightmar » 1 March 2021, 22:47

Da Shaaark wrote:
nightmar wrote:You know, when you use insults in your comments that indicates saltiness. And I am not talking about you responses to other players (some of which are very rude). I am talking about the insults in your original post

OK and what? Why should I care?

nightmar wrote:Btw the forums are made for discussion between players, not straight demands towards the developers. If you're going to make a suggestion about a change in the game you should convince other people about it and see what they have to see (if they are trying to make a point) instead of ignoring them.

Dude, most people here are dumb. They do not add anything to the topic. Convincing them when they cannot add 2 to 2 to get 4 is a waste of time so I write directly to Eric because he is not as dumb as them. How is this a demand? How do you differ demand from constructive feedback, huh? It's feedback



Feedback is giving your opinion on some things based on reasons. Half of my responses in my first reply are also feedback. But when you directly ask the developer to change something without caring about what others think of it then it's a demand.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
User avatar
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 2 September 2017, 19:36
Location: Inside your closet or under your bed

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Gashadokuro » 1 March 2021, 22:50

I played it 1-2 months ago and found it fairly confusing personally.

Thanks for your attention, now please remember to hydrate properly. That will be all.

Best regards,
Gashadokuro
User avatar
Gashadokuro
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 182
Joined: 17 May 2014, 21:54
Location: Spain

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Da Shaaark » 1 March 2021, 22:53

nightmar wrote:Feedback is giving your opinion on some things based on reasons. Half of my responses in my first reply are also feedback. But when you directly ask the developer to change something without caring about what others think of it then it's a demand.

Well said. You're smart man

Gashadokuro wrote:I played it 1-2 months ago and found it fairly confusing personally.

Thanks for your attention, now please remember to hydrate properly. That will be all.

Best regards,
Gashadokuro

Thanks for useless post. Bye
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
User avatar
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 January 2021, 23:05

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby ziomke » 1 March 2021, 22:54

Da Shaaark wrote:
nightmar wrote:Btw the forums are made for discussion between players, not straight demands towards the developers. If you're going to make a suggestion about a change in the game you should convince other people about it and see what they have to see (if they are trying to make a point) instead of ignoring them.


Dude, most people here are dumb. They do not add anything to the topic. Convincing them when they cannot add 2 to 2 to get 4 is a waste of time so I write directly to Eric because he is not as dumb as them. How is this a demand? How do you differ demand from constructive feedback, huh? It's feedback


The only dumb person here is you. Do you think Eric will change something because you want it? Well, you won't survive to the moment when he will do it. He is making the game, not you. The only thing you can do is giving feedback. If he won't agree with you then don't be salty lmao. Not everyone has to listen to such a guy like you.


http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
User avatar
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 29 June 2017, 09:37
Location: Various

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Gashadokuro » 1 March 2021, 22:55

Da Shaaark wrote:
Gashadokuro wrote:I played it 1-2 months ago and found it fairly confusing personally.

Thanks for your attention, now please remember to hydrate properly. That will be all.

Best regards,
Gashadokuro

Thanks for useless post. Bye


1 - I'm registered since longer
2 - I have more posts
3 - My c0ck is bigger
User avatar
Gashadokuro
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 182
Joined: 17 May 2014, 21:54
Location: Spain

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Da Shaaark » 1 March 2021, 23:00

ziomke wrote:The only dumb person here is you. Do you think Eric will change something because you want it? Well, you won't survive to the moment when he will do it. He is making the game, not you. The only thing you can do is giving feedback. If he won't agree with you then don't be salty lmao. Not everyone has to listen to such a guy like you.

I cannot handle this level of stupidity. Can you say something that is relevant to the topic and not useless? I'm sure you can't

Gashadokuro wrote:1 - I'm registered since longer
2 - I have more posts
3 - My c0ck is bigger

-an average PB2 forum user's level of intelligence

F*ck this shit, I'm out. Posting here is just useless. Eric, if you read this, SEE WHAT COMMUNITY YOU RAISED
PB2 is dead, SD2D is stillborn, PB3 is doomed

Shark is gone
User avatar
Da Shaaark
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 30 January 2021, 23:05

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby ziomke » 1 March 2021, 23:04

Da Shaaark wrote:
ziomke wrote:The only dumb person here is you. Do you think Eric will change something because you want it? Well, you won't survive to the moment when he will do it. He is making the game, not you. The only thing you can do is giving feedback. If he won't agree with you then don't be salty lmao. Not everyone has to listen to such a guy like you.

I cannot handle this level of stupidity. Can you say something that is relevant to the topic and not useless? I'm sure you can't


What the hell? It was relevant. Do you even know what 'relevant' means?


http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
User avatar
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 29 June 2017, 09:37
Location: Various

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby ziomke » 1 March 2021, 23:06

Da Shaaark wrote:F*ck this shit, I'm out. Posting here is just useless. Eric, if you read this, SEE WHAT COMMUNITY YOU RAISED

See what your mom raised lmao.


http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
User avatar
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 29 June 2017, 09:37
Location: Various

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby daft punk 777 » 2 March 2021, 02:11

the community really got worse... wtf
User avatar
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 22 December 2016, 11:15

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby boom5 » 2 March 2021, 04:48

This is an absolute cringe topic.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
User avatar
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 93
Joined: 11 August 2014, 17:09

Re: Eric Gurt you only make your game worse

Postby Eric Gurt » 2 March 2021, 05:27

Hi again.

No ads, open source, not my primary project.

I believe you can build things too, in your own preferred way (in this case - you are free to modify source code and host alternative modded server which I'll even link at main website). I like to suggest stuff too.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
User avatar
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer
 
Posts: 347
Joined: 14 July 2013, 16:46
Location: dn.ua


Return to Star Defenders

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users