.: Level Editors League Season 3 :. —— Result Period

Information regarding the Level Editors League

.: Level Editors League Season 3 :. —— Result Period

Postby yi en » 14 February 2020, 14:20

.: Level Editors League Season 3 :.
Current Period —— Result Period

Brief result: (there's only 2 participants participating this contest)
2nd place: Boom5
1st place: Build

The other things I would like to say in second post. Or else it will be too long.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: .: Level Editors League Season 3 :. —— Result Period

Postby yi en » 14 February 2020, 14:23

Why no videos or introductions?

From my normal plan, I would only release the result once my video is finalized and ready.
But it is holding too much and it's like 2 months I haven't give some results (and during 2~3 waves of incident that I have met irl, and I know now nobody cares about this contest anymore, so I think I shouldn't host those terrible contest again.

Until now, I am still working on the further big plans on PB2, which may/ may not, affecting the whole PB2 community going.

And yet, I choose not to put this importance to first place is because a lot of people thought this event/ theme is not enough attractions to other players, as they simply don't care.

and I guess time to end my suffering here. I hope that next time I won't be hosting this terrible events and become better on upcoming seasons.

and right now, I am busy as I couldn't have some time to went out for relax. So I would make an apologize towards Build, who was the winner of season 3, but I still have no time to make the video, or making this result quick enough.

And yes, you're right and wrong on some cases.

As an experienced tournament host for few years, we don't try to make somebody likely to lose the contest. And even you are a bit (actually, a lot) late for handing up the map contest, but we are still happy with it since the map you submitted has a lot of pay off in it.

build wrote:Just wanted to say if you don't like me winning then fine our maps are shitty anyway, Right? you want it to be like that so no one wins.
ok lets just ignore this shit and lets be busy on the other stuff, lets just abandon this shit, the other stuff is more important anyway.

Yeah, that's what the participant even feels about my late response to winners list. But for my hosting experience, even if we are going to forfeit everyone, we would still announcing the news right away rather than just abandoned it and make it like cliff hanger. Yeah.

So, I guess, let's make this horrible event past away. And give build what he deserves. Srly.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Return to Level Editors League