Who was Thomas?

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

Who was Thomas?

Postby Hunter4408 » 6 April 2022, 17:57

In the beta renditions of Plazma Burst 2 lies a character named Thomas. He bears resemblance to the Android T-01187 but has black helmet glass instead of red. He is a bit slimmer in design - for example, his shoulder pads and backpack are much simpler. We know he's still an android because he generates sparks and when torn apart he isn't organic.

Thomas can be found in re18 and re31. Who do you think he was? Why is he given a proper name unlike the Usurpation Soldier or "Citizen Sequrity"? Perhaps he is a joke added here by Eric to throw us off, or just an earlier version of the generic android enemies. Personally, I think it seems more likely that he was a playable character like Proxy given his name or perhaps the opposite such as a recurring antagonist (if such a thing was planned). Either way, it's interesting stuff. Maybe the "T" in T-01187 is short for Thomas. :D
- Hunter
PB Veteran
Hunter4408
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Who was Thomas?

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 18 April 2022, 03:11

Thomas the Tank Engine of course.

Thomas may have been a unique character and might have been the only android in the game before Eric decided to make generic enemies out of them instead. He could even be a reprogrammed android that becomes an allied character, and Thomas is the name the protagonist decides to call him. The name Thomas could actually be derived from the T in the model name, instead of the other way around, since the Marine decides to give him a name. Thomas looks different from the other androids either in order to distinguish him from other android enemies or because it is an earlier android character model.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Lore Discussion