A very in-depth look at Plazma Burst 2's ammo system

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

A very in-depth look at Plazma Burst 2's ammo system

Postby Gashadokuro » 4 June 2021, 16:07

In Plazma Burst 2 (flash game), the ammo is infinite. The ammo is infinite because you have infinite bullets. In Plazma Burst 2 (flash game) we do not see the Marine reloading with mags or clips. Beucase the ammo is infinite. This tells us that they have very advanced technology, because of the infinite ammo (we don't see magazines).

All my opinions are mine and belong to me.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: A very in-depth look at Plazma Burst 2's ammo system

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 7 June 2021, 18:18

Well, PB2.5/3 will change the outlook that you have now. Or weapons like the Assault Rifle C-01r could just a plasma-based weapon. Plasma weapons normally don't need a magazine because of the plasma reactor that is inside of them. Refer to the Halo series if needed.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby LazyRain » 7 June 2021, 19:16

Also. In PB:fttp all weapons except rocket launcher have casings which is less advanced technology. That means everybody on Mars was stuck there for so long time that humans on Earth created caseless ammo. However there was some more advanced weaponry on Mars because as we can see from PB2 Marine and Noir Lime have weapons with caseless ammo. Usurpations also have similar guns because they are as advanced as humans or maybe more.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby broforce1 » 7 June 2021, 20:03

Nah, eric just didn't complete the gun logic on fttp or pb2 ... maybe some guns in pb3 will get more details about auto ammo that generates instead to reload with clips and stuff ...
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Lore Discussion