A Detailed Look at Usurpation ranks.

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

A Detailed Look at Usurpation ranks.

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 25 May 2021, 19:27

*RANKS*

-Usurpation Soldier Minors-

Usurpation Soldier Minors serve as the "scouts" or the "grunts" of the Usurpation Forces. They are very weak and aren't trained very well. Usurpation Soldier Minors wear very light armor, so they can easily be killed by a few rifle shots. Overall, Usurpation Soldier Minors are not very effective soldiers. They are sent into combat to be meatshields for their seniors. Most Usurpation Soldier Minors are prisoners or traitors of the Usurpation Emperor, so they are treated as slaves. They never really use Alien Rifles. Though, Usurpation Soldier Minors do use Alien Pistols, which are not effective. All in all, Usurpation Soldier Minors are the "scapegoats" of the Usurpation Forces. Whenever a battle is lost, Usurpation Soldier Minors are often blamed and executed by their superiors.

-Usurpation Soldier Majors-

Usurpation Soldier Majors are the "baseline" soldiers of the Usurpation Forces. These guys are not treated like slaves, instead, they are respected soldiers. Usurpation Soldier Majors serve as the bulk of the Usurpation Forces. Most Usurpation soldiers are Usurpation Soldier Majors. They are also the equivalents of the CS Lites. This is in terms of HP and skill. Though, rank-wise, CS Lites are the equivalents of Usurpation Soldier Minors. Usurpation Soldier Majors wield the basic Usurpation loadout. This is an Alien Rifle with the Alien Pistol acting as the sidearm. However, they will be given fancier weapons, in certain types of situations. Usurpation Soldier Majors are not seen fighting alongside their Minor counterparts. Usurpation Soldier Majors are a higher rank, so they do get better armor. Their armor is still light, but protective. Though, Usurpation Soldier Majors do still charge into battle and get incinerated by CS heavy weapons. All in all, Usurpation Soldier Majors are the basic soldiers of the Usurpation Forces.

-Usurpation Rangers-

Usurpation Rangers, the newest addition to the Usurpation ranks. They serve as the "special operatives". Usurpation Rangers are given heavier armor than the Usurpation Soldier Minors and Majors. Their armor is also given unique green accenting. Usurpation Rangers don't normally fight alongside the bulk of the Usurpation Forces. Even if they do, they don't fight head-on, instead, they provide ranged support. Usurpation Rangers are normally seen carrying Alien Laser Rifles. Though, as previously stated, when they need to provide sniper support, they will wield Alien Sniper Rifles. Usurpation Rangers are also seen trying to combat CS Ghosts, this means that the Usurpation Rangers rival the CS Ghosts. But, these operations normally don't go so well for the Usurpation Rangers. Normally, half of their team is sliced into pieces by CS Ghosts and they are forced to evacuate the base. Overall, Usurpation Soldiers are meant to be the "special forces" of the Usurpation Forces, but they will never be as good as CS Ghosts in terms of skill and tactics.

-Advanced Usurpation Soldiers-

Advanced Usurpation Soldiers serve as the "squad leaders" of the Usurpation Forces. They are addressed with "advanced" in their rank because of the armor and weapons they use. Advanced Usurpation Soldiers are given their advanced weapon counterparts. For example, the Alien Shotgun serves as the advanced counterpart to the Alien Rifle and the Alien Heater Rifle is the counterpart of the Alien Laser Rifle. So basically, Advanced Usurpation Soldiers are given their advanced weapon counterparts. In addition, their armor is very unique compared to the armor of other Usurpation soldiers. Advanced Usurpation Soldiers wear distinct white armor with red and blue accenting which seems to be based on the Usurpation Soldier Minor's armor; however, one drawback to this is that they make an easy target for enemy snipers. Advanced Usurpation Soldiers will often have Usurpation Soldier Minors at their command. This is to use the Usurpation Soldier Minors as meatshields. All in all, a group of Advanced Usurpation Soldiers is enough for ruining a CS soldier's day.

-Usurpation Destroyers-

Oh yeah, my favorite Usurpation rank, the Usurpation Destroyers. These soldiers serve as the "guardians" of the Usurpation Forces and their race. Usurpation Destroyers are not seen fighting alongside lower-ranking Usurpation soldiers. They are most likely another species of the Usurpation race. Usurpation Destroyers have a more jutted chin, a different type of voice, and their blood is green instead of blue like most other Usurpation soldiers. The armor of Usurpation Destroyers is also given unique red accenting, similar to the unique green accenting that is given to the armor of Usurpation Rangers. Usurpation Destroyers seem to heavily rely on scavenged weapons. 75% of the guns they use in the campaign are scavenged. I hope to see more Usurpation weapons that are added to PB2, and, most importantly, PB2.5/3. Anyways, Usurpation Destroyers have 1000 HP, just like the CS Bosses. But, they are way less equipped. Usurpation Destroyers guard highly valuable areas. Such as ships, important bases, etc. All in all, Usurpation Destroyers are the "high-ranking officers" of the Usurpation Forces.

*RANK HP CHART*

Usurpation Soldier Minors - 150 HP
Usurpation Soldier Majors - 350 HP
Usurpation Rangers - 500 HP
Usurpation Advanced Soldiers - 750 HP
Usurpation Destroyers - 1000 HP

*CONCLUSION*

You might have read this post, or may not have read it at all. Though, I would like to thank you all for coming past this post. It means a lot to me that people are taking the time to check out these posts, and my other posts. Please reply to this post. I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter. I would also like to say that the HP stats are not based on the official HP stats. This is because the official HP stats show highly armored soldiers as having lower HP than expected. Therefore, I crafted my own HP chart based on the armor and rankings of the soldiers. Anyways, thank you all and I will see you in the next post, peace.

*DISCLAIMER*

This post has some speculative points in it, not all points are going to be sniper-accurate.
Last edited by Paul Jackson CS on 4 March 2022, 01:07, edited 10 times in total.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: A Detailed Look at Usurpation ranks.

Postby eru_ » 25 May 2021, 20:27

Interesting Lore...
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Lore Discussion