level 42 story?

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

level 42 story?

Postby broforce1 » 30 June 2020, 13:09

would the story of that android continue or no, I would expect more levels later in pb2.5, and I will also expect that android to see ravens, want do you think will happen, will we have level 43 and 44 and more in the future?

because I don't prefer someone else like a normal player to make more maps for that android, I rather from the original story.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: level 42 story?

Postby STEFANO2008 » 30 June 2020, 19:21

Unofficial wiki says that the possible story is that the android malfunctioned and defected from the CS faction or that the android is a runaway prisoner.

And here comes the part where i suppose what is the story.

The android reaches the cave, CS sends Ghosts to kill the android but the android escapes.

Idk what comes next after level 42
Get me out of South America PLEASE

STEFANO2008
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 30 June 2020, 22:12

I would like to see the story continue with the androids and somehow they would meet with the Marine, Proxy, and Noir Lime and work together to survive. Would be an interesting storyline in my opinion.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 6 July 2020, 18:27

Ravens are apparently suits being tested by Civil Security. Interesting to see what they would do. If the Android was to meet one, then it would most likely be as an enemy.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Luka55 » 6 July 2020, 18:58

I just wanted to say that, the raven suit was specifically designed to kick rebelling androids' asses. In the official raven suit lore post on the forum, the creator of it said that while making the suit, one of the scientists said [I don't exactly remember if a scientist said it but whatever,]: "A suit fast enough to shove a boot up their a**** before they even see it."

So, in my opinion, a raven would actually beat an android, also it would 100% be an enemy to the raven if the android was malfunctioning and rebelling.

Luka55
Recruit

Postby lrv » 19 July 2020, 11:35

What's confirmed is, that level 42 at some point was subject to a battle between a CS Boss and some Minor Usurpation Soldiers. After that the level was flooded. (confirmed by Eric Gurt)
The android probably somehow got inside the destroyed room. As soon as the CS detected him they sent some ghosts. Maybe the android was even involved into the flooding.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby nightmar » 20 July 2020, 04:28

lrv wrote:What's confirmed is, that level 42 at some point was subject to a battle between a CS Boss and some Minor Usurpation Soldiers. After that the level was flooded. (confirmed by Eric Gurt)
The android probably somehow got inside the destroyed room. As soon as the CS detected him they sent some ghosts. Maybe the android was even involved into the flooding.

I would like to know more about the battle between the CS boss and the Usurpers, and why that place is of any importance.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby lrv » 20 July 2020, 11:42

nightmar wrote:I would like to know more about the battle between the CS boss and the Usurpers, and why that place is of any importance.

The battle was glimpsed inside the official Plazmaburst 2 trailer. This was later confirmed by Eric Gurt to be level 42 "before it was flooded". Don't have a link to this, but I think it was on his twitter.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Return to Lore Discussion