Factions of Plazma Burst

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

Factions of Plazma Burst

Postby Thundrex » 25 December 2015, 05:59

I'd like to start a discussion about the factions in PB: FttP and PB2. What do you think about each of them? Which sides do you think are good and/or bad? Would you like to spill spaghetti about your favorite faction?

Well spill the noodles, because I'd like to pull together a more concrete and solid base of each faction.

(PS: I will add my own stuff, but later.)

Current known factions:

Civil Security
Usurpation
Falkok
Correction Nine (Marine and Noir Lime (and possibly more we haven't seen or some shiet))
Human Resistance (??? The blue guys from PB: FttP ???)
Grubs/Androids (perhaps they are separate, I've no clue)
Original Drones (they had yellow blood/particles/stuff coming from them, which leads me to believe they MAY be some form of Grub)
Solo Peeps (like Proxy, if you count her before her meetup with the Marine)

(PSS: This isn't only locked to the topic of factions, but individual characters and their stories, as well.)
Like Minecraft?

Well join Apocalypse.red! It's a fantastic, small server. It's quite inactive but that's why we need you!
Thundrex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Factions of Plazma Burst

Postby KARL SERG » 25 December 2015, 12:17

I see these as Good:
CS - protect Earth
Usurpers - they want to explore the Planet, but the Humans see them as a threat due to their Offensive Behavior caused by the Fear of Human Technology (Vicious Circle)
Falkoks - like Usurpers, but more Peaceful
Heroes - they want to make the Things take the right Path

These seem Evil to me:
Androids - something corrupted them; it may have been the Usurpers due to the T-00178s, but I think that the SLCs belong to the Humans and the T's to the Usurpers.
Grubs - they shoot the Rebels without Notice although they are supposed to be their Allies
Rebels - against CS
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby darkstar 1 » 25 December 2015, 12:30

What is good and what is bad?
I think none is good or bad... they all have a reason to fight, but some of them use too much violence.
-Usurps and falkoks want to expand their race, or fight to protec their race, but avoid the fact there are other organisms on the planet.
-CS want to protec their civilians but uses too many violence and attacks strangers.
-C9 want to save the future earth, but doesn't see the danger of timetravelling.
-I don't think the androids have a reason to fight, so they can be the bad guys :p

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby Tempus » 25 December 2015, 16:02

Hopefully we will get to write a storyline for the new PB2. Or assist with it.

I think the campaign is a huge part of PlazmaBurst.

About the factions, who knows what could happen ;)
Tempus
Advisor

Postby tehswordninja » 25 December 2015, 16:26

I'm pretty sure the Marine and Noir Lime aren't apart of C9, or aren't now, considering C9 likely gave weapons to the CS. As for the Falkoks, I'm sure they stole the weapons. The thing is though, how did C9 send them back in time when C9 weapons are around at the time period?

The Usurpations are really weak, CS are likely the strongest faction, considering they own/use almost all of the vehicles and weapons in PB2.

Falkoks are kinda odd, I don't get why they don't have their own weapons and that they only carry C9 rifles.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby Wardemption » 25 December 2015, 23:13

I played the Pb2 and Pb: FTTP campaign like 10+ times but never knew wtf Correction Nine even was...Lel.
Well, nevermind.

The good:
Civil Security - Probably protect the earth and its people from its invaders (aliens).
Falkoks - Maybe the most peaceful known species of alien.
Usurpation - I agree with Karl SERG as they are here to explore the planet (and maybe settle there, lol)
Protagonists - Go to the past and change it for a better future.
Human Resistance - I guess they showed bravery (Lolwut) fighting the Falkoks in Pb: FTTP.

The evil:
Grubs - Killer machines deemed to kill anyone on sight (except their own).
Androids - Malfunctioning robots from robot factories who kill everyone on sight.

Neutral with:
Drones - Don't know really..
Freedom's from, not to.
Wardemption
Falkok [250]

Postby ustopable » 26 December 2015, 01:48

Civil security- Protect the earth from invaders but the civil security itself is corrupt like how they made the world dystopian like. Much more advance than their Alien Counterpart
usurpations- Weak but their numbers are undeniably large like how they overrunned one of the CS outpost in Proxy Campaign
Falkok- Seen that they are preparing to invade the earth like how they crash multiple falkonian ship to earth
Marine- A different hero from the story wherein the marine barely know Noir Lime
Noir Lime- I don't know he always seen dying
Proxy- In how CS reacted to Proxy when they saw her. Maybe she is a prisoner or an insurgent trying to battle for freedom from CS
Human Resistance- Maybe they're the one where proxy is affiliated
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Buzzard 1 » 26 December 2015, 04:34

Civil Security - Earth's Military Forces purposed to protect Civilians however they seem to be tasked to either take control of the entire structure when they were encountered.

Usurpation Forces - Attempting to take over Earth, this is clearly a planetary invasion. If they were to just ''explore'' then they shouldn't brought in an army literally armed with weapons. They seem to also have an interest with the time machine.

Falkoks - Since it is likely these aliens lived on the moon and were at one point wanting to invade Earth but their numbers were insufficient.

Androids / Corvettes - These were either purposed to protect the time machine or prevent anyone from destroying it or tampering with it. It is proven that most of them can side with the one who activated them, it is also likely a majority of Androids and Corvettes are affiliated with the Usurpations.

Correction Nine - A weapons manufacturer and a faction group, the group likely went defunct prior to PB1-2, PB3 will probably give us an answer regarding their project and what they wanted to finish.

Grubs - They could be Bio-Mechanical Androids, they are purposed for security of the moon base and to kill those who went defective. But it seems the grubs were heavily flawed and cause accidental friendly fire casualties.

Human Soldiers - These were just security forces only stationed on the moon.

Rebels - Proxy, 2 Civil Security Lites, Anroid SLC-56 (Went defective, highly possible it will be a new ally for the marine, also possible this android will get a name of it's own.)
Buzzard 1
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby tehswordninja » 26 December 2015, 04:37

Wardemption wrote:I played the Pb2 and Pb: FTTP campaign like 10+ times but never knew wtf Correction Nine even was...Lel.
Well, nevermind.

The good:
Civil Security - Probably protect the earth and its people from its invaders (aliens).
Falkoks - Maybe the most peaceful known species of alien.
Usurpation - I agree with Karl SERG as they are here to explore the planet (and maybe settle there, lol)
Protagonists - Go to the past and change it for a better future.
Human Resistance - I guess they showed bravery (Lolwut) fighting the Falkoks in Pb: FTTP.

The evil:
Grubs - Killer machines deemed to kill anyone on sight (except their own).
Androids - Malfunctioning robots from robot factories who kill everyone on sight.

Neutral with:
Drones - Don't know really..

Drones are apart of Civil Security forces, but aren't manufactured by them.

Grubs are used by Human Soldiers but malfunction.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Postby NNC » 26 December 2015, 05:22

tehswordninja wrote:Grubs are used by Human Soldiers but malfunction.
Didn't remember you ever mentioned that before. Where you got this from?
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby KARL SERG » 26 December 2015, 13:43

NNC wrote:
tehswordninja wrote:Grubs are used by Human Soldiers but malfunction.
Didn't remember you ever mentioned that before. Where you got this from?

In PB: Forward to the Past (Back to the Future Reference?) the Grubs tend to attack the Humans for no apparent Reason (other than the fact that they are not Grubs) and they stand close to the Humans, which is peculiar. The most plausible Reason might be the Fact they are not well Designed and this causes them to go rogue.

It's written in the Wiki: http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Grub

(if you meant something else, could you please elaborate; my Intuition says that you might have wanted to say something else with this, but I'm not sure)
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby tehswordninja » 26 December 2015, 17:36

KARL SERG wrote:In PB: Forward to the Past (Back to the Future Reference?) the Grubs tend to attack the Humans for no apparent Reason (other than the fact that they are not Grubs) and they stand close to the Humans, which is peculiar. The most plausible Reason might be the Fact they are not well Designed and this causes them to go rogue.

It's written in the Wiki: http://plazmabursttwo.wikia.com/wiki/Grub

Yeah, adding on to this, the way the grubs are set up, it's clear they are meant to be guarding the base along with the Human Soldiers.
I'll have to ask Eric Gurt for complete confirmation.
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Lore Discussion