LORE : Loneghost faction

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

LORE : Loneghost faction

Postby eru_ » 11 November 2020, 20:47

Disclaimer : this faction is definitely fan made, it never existed before, I worked on It for a long time.
I'd really appreciate Thetoppestkek and Silk1 for minor suggestions, and for Azerser and Mokaal for major help
Loneghost Military logo :

Loneghost definition : A supersoldier military group with a medium-sized infantry length, large Hardware, Aircraft and with a massive radioactive nukes power, (the original scenario of this faction is half fictional half realistic so I'm unable to mention every detail)
They're the successors of the Superclasher army (a defeated Military after Alien invasion and several human conflicts)

Loneghost Firepower

512.000 Active Personnel | 256.000 Reserve => Total of 768.000 Personnel

Hardware : 34.000 Heavy AFV | 47.000 Lite AFV => Total of 81.000 AFV's

Aircraft : 23.000 Total
Artillery : 12.000 Rocket projectors, 19.000 Artillery
Navy : 1200 Corvettes, 250 Carries, 3500 other.
Nuclear Warheads : 250 old nukes, 1150 High-tech nukes => total 1400 nukes

Loneghost salute :

Loneghost language : Hiaali (Very similar to Turkish and Persian)

Training :
1)Equivalence to PB logic
1350 Health | Speed = medium-fast, Can self-boost = yes, Can regenerate = yes
2)Training:
They take painful 8 months of training, they tend to have medium size body with a super dense muscles and bone, the personnel’s age ranges between 27 and 37, females are excluded from the military, regarding the military, they get a plenty of psychological modifications to have total loss of emotions, romance, lusts and mercy, their brain won’t recognize laziness, physically, they’re modified to be unable to defecate, urinate and sweat, all their body is controlled by biological filters and provided by necessary proteins and glucose, most of their organs won’t function properly and became disabled.
3) Protection:
Their body is almost fully protected by a fictional steel that could withstand bullets up to 50BMG armor piercing, this steel density is around 2.0g/l, this steel’s cons is low durability and it would get destroyed easily, every soldier is provided with a silent exoskeleton that syncs with his brain’s actions.
4)Weaponry:
They carry an AK-like weapon that could penetrate AR-500 steel armor, this weapon carries 45 rounds in a regular magazine, its ammunition is super thin and long, overpowered with energy, it fires 750 bullets per minute with a powerful recoil, this gun might get bugged after shooting plenty of times, it would survive against mud.
They alternatively carry a heavy assault shotgun that carries 45 heavy fat rounds that could split off any soldier, or even amputate victim’s arm
Regarding the machine-guns, they do carry an overpowered Buzzsaw that fires a stream of 1250 rounds per minutes and carries around 2500 bullets, a small steam of bullets might mince the enemy.
They also carry an explosive rocket launcher that carries micro-missiles that could do a total destruction to any kind of tank, aircraft or even carriers, this weapon could carry between 6 and 12 missiles, it makes a heavy massive explosion, firing the weapon from a long range is obligatory or it might become self-hostile.
Pistol

Assault burster

Buzzsaw

Rifle
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: LORE : Loneghost faction

Postby astrodex pl » 13 November 2020, 11:36

they get a plenty of psychological modifications to have total loss of emotions, romance, lusts and mercy, their brain won’t recognize laziness, physically, they’re modified to be unable to defecate, urinate and sweat, all their body is controlled by biological filters and provided by necessary proteins and glucose, most of their organs won’t function properly and became disabled.

oh my god so painfull to have no body controll
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby mokaal » 13 November 2020, 11:39

astrodex pl wrote:they get a plenty of psychological modifications to have total loss of emotions, romance, lusts and mercy, their brain won’t recognize laziness, physically, they’re modified to be unable to defecate, urinate and sweat, all their body is controlled by biological filters and provided by necessary proteins and glucose, most of their organs won’t function properly and became disabled.

How it would be painful if their body doesn't have control or nerves in the first place?

SMORT TIME
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal

Postby oklahoma » 13 November 2020, 21:22

hello what is the inspiration for your logo here?? it looks a lot like something i've seen before
oklahoma
Recruit

Postby thj » 13 November 2020, 21:27

death by inability to release urine stored in bladder?
[color=#4000BF]creative signature right here boys[color]
thj
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 13 November 2020, 22:16

The training aspect reminds me of MGS4 with soldiers being modified via nanomachine injections etc.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby gsa12 » 14 April 2021, 00:43

astrodex pl wrote:they get a plenty of psychological modifications to have total loss of emotions, romance, lusts and mercy, their brain won’t recognize laziness, physically, they’re modified to be unable to defecate, urinate and sweat, all their body is controlled by biological filters and provided by necessary proteins and glucose, most of their organs won’t function properly and became disabled.

Sounds like a group of stalkers (Monolith) in stalker shadow of chernobyl game series. They behave exactly like that.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby astrodex pl » 14 April 2021, 16:57

wtf i forgot about this post XD
astrodex pl

Postby astrodex pl » 14 April 2021, 16:58

gsa12 wrote:

Sounds like a group of stalkers (Monolith) in stalker shadow of chernobyl game series. They behave exactly like that.

or stalkers from hl2
astrodex pl

Return to Lore Discussion