change decoration

change decoration

Postby marlook23 » 12 July 2020, 12:26

Hello guys. me again. anyone have noticed that " change model of decoration 'A' to model named 'B' " only works limitedly one time? or its me?. I explain, I want to enter to a vehicule, (looking from outside), while passing through a region activate a trigger that change the looking from the inside of it. Simulating that you are entering the vehicule. The same vice versa. I think that I'm missing something. thanks for your time.

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: change decoration

Postby nightmar » 13 July 2020, 10:56

Perhaps there is something wrong with your trigger actions. I tested it and it seemed to work fine for me.

However I did run across a different odd bug. Instead of the first decoration being changed to the one I chose, the new one appeared while also keeping the old one. So, to put it simply, I got 1 decoration with 2 different models.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: change decoration

Postby marlook23 » 13 July 2020, 17:20

I have to say that the first action (" entering the supposed car from the region A and going outside, closing the car with region A' ") works perfectly. The troubles comes when I want to entering from the other side of the "car". It keeps "closed" (with the outside decoration)

Maybe. At the same time my TTS work ramdomly. activating when the game can or want, so maybe is my triggers...

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive