Bug report: music

Bug report: music

Postby marlook23 » 8 July 2020, 23:37

Well. Searching every where known to understand how this "new" feature works. I got what it needs to play the song. But now I have a strage problem. (I'll try my best), it sounds out the game, when is pause, or in the main menu panel/settings/keyboard (anyway you call it).

The thing is, that maybe, and in the majority of that maybe, my computer is the trouble-maker. Bc is an XP hahaha... but this things never give you all the posible issues.

So I need your help. Thanks for taking care about my problem :D

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Bug report: music

Postby Girl_Power » 9 July 2020, 00:43

I reread your forum topic three times and I still don't understand what you're talking about. What do you need help with exactly?
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby marlook23 » 9 July 2020, 10:33

okay, sorry. Again. All the logistic are well executed. A delay at ' 0 ', bind to a trigger which play the music, and the song archive, with a 3+ star reputation and all the requeriments...

The trouble occurs when I use a song, the game reproduce it out the game, that is to say, when I change my principal webpage, to another, (entering the game to ' pause mode ' ), begin to play the song, not when I'm already playing PB, only when I pause the game in some of the various ways. (changing webpage, pause bc of clicking out the screen-game, or entering the main menu (resume/settings/keyboard/...)).

Better explained?

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby marlook23 » 9 July 2020, 10:36

marlook23 wrote:Well. Searching every where known to understand how this "new" feature works. I got what it needs to play the song. But now I have a strage problem. (I'll try my best), it sounds out the game, when is pause, or in the main menu panel/settings/keyboard (anyway you call it).

The thing is, that maybe, and in the majority of that maybe, my computer is the trouble-maker. Bc is an XP hahaha... but this things never give you all the posible issues.

So I need your help. Thanks for taking care about my problem :D

Im new in this forum so...

The song don't reproduce when I'm playing the game, only when it turn in 'pause mode' , like when you click out of the screen or, when you pulse 'Esc' entering the gameplay-menu.

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby marlook23 » 9 July 2020, 10:38

The game only reproduce the music when it enter to 'pause mode', ( clicking out of the screen, or entering the gameplay-menu)

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby nightmar » 9 July 2020, 16:36

What I believe he is trying to say is that he made a map play music, but when he paused the game or left from it and went back to the main menu, the music kept playing
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby marlook23 » 12 July 2020, 12:14

Exactly! thanks.

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive