[REMOVAL REQUEST] girl_power-ace

[REMOVAL REQUEST] girl_power-ace

Postby CreeperHunter55 » 12 August 2020, 18:47

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting an Approved Map Edit Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Approved Map Edit Request rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: GP | ♠️Ace♠️ [MP] {A}
- Map ID: girl_power-ace
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&m=girl_power-ace
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=girl_power-ace

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: Not mirrored symmetry, design wise
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: Look at this EDIT REQUEST viewtopic.php?f=168&t=24512
- Any other comments: Edit request was posted at 9th Jul, it has been a full month since the post. And there was no response. I make a post to remove approval of the map, it has its own problems that the author does not want to fix or have no time to do, this is unacceptable for officially approved competitive maps
CreeperHunter55
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] girl_power-ace

Postby Stryde » 13 August 2020, 13:01

For an edit request requiring such minor fixes, to not address changes in your map over the course of a full month, this is inacceptable in my opinion when map developer remains active in PB2 either in the forum maps section or by chceking in on site occasionally. Map shouldn't remain approved.

Stryde

Postby Girl_Power » 14 August 2020, 01:15

Changes were made. I also removed pistols due to multiple requests by players.

Off-topic: Next time could you please at least private message me or something before threatening to remove my approved map? I didn't even see this topic until one of my closest friends told me you guys were going to remove my map. I don't browse the map edit/removal request section of the forums so it would be extremely nice to get a friendly reminder in my inbox telling me about this. My inbox is also open so anyone can message me, thanks!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Stryde » 27 August 2020, 15:30

Topic locked, map was updated.
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=24512

Stryde

Return to Removal Requests Archive