[REMOVAL REQUEST] xxninjaxx-redvsblue

[REMOVAL REQUEST] xxninjaxx-redvsblue

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 19 January 2018, 20:37

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: .:Red vs Blue:.
- Map ID: xxninjaxx-redvsblue
- Link to Map Page: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=x ... e&id=33552
- Link to Map Demo: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=xx ... -redvsblue

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: EG, Outdated, unfair, map glitches present, etc: Outdated
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: Text in game, 300hp, A long spray fest in the middle of the map, floating walls, and the GTX pixelart. Also it has only 68 plays.
- Any other comments: Nope.

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] xxninjaxx-redvsblue

Postby Stryde » 19 January 2018, 22:00

Some of the reasons you used to request unapproval aren't really reasons to request unapproval on this map

- You misinterpreted what dialog means. There is no dialog message that asks people to rate 5 or reiterate the map ID or gamemode to host the map in.
- The HP I think is fine, given the guns on the map. The time to kill is still reasonable, and it only takes 2 shots to kill with the shotgun. If it was any lower, I think you'd see more complaints about the map possibly.
Also, there are far more maps with less than 68 plays to make that a main reason to request unapproval on this map.
- Long sprayfest? So you support X Death-realwar but oppose XxninjaxX-redvsblue? lul seems hypocritical

Nonetheless, here's an actual reason to unapprove:
- Non-returning door bug with ships on top of map and elevators in base, although this is less abused than in other maps such as Shenko-sewers, aslang-fftb, Buzzard 1-fftb because the doors in this map don't function as base doors

Stryde

Return to Removal Requests Archive