[Removal Request] Ms assassin-railwars

[Removal Request] Ms assassin-railwars

Postby Stryde » 26 November 2017, 22:57

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B)
- Map Name: Railwars
- Map ID: ms assassin-railwars
- Link to Map Page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=ms%20 ... &id=199692
- Link to Map Demo: http://plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=ms%20assassin-railwars

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: Outdated, unpopular
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: Bet you forgot this was approved, because it's outdated, and never played. It has 25 plays since June 2017, and was only rated 2 times within the last 3 years. This map is overshadowed by other railwar maps, such as the whole Eric Gurt Railwar series and even Max teabag-railwars . Why keep approved when 10 in 10 people will choose Eric Gurt-railwars1 over ms assassin-railwars?

This is a requirement for approved maps.

The level editor requirements for approved maps state I should be able to get to every area on this map without self boosting. I couldn't get to the top part of this map even by jumping off of my teammate's head with no guns in hand. The maximum height you can jump with no guns is 10 pixels. This is clearly over 10 pixels.

Walls are also floating without being attached to anything in the map, which is also a requirement in the editor now.

Besides the self boosting aspect, it also fails the overlapping walls requirement. Wall placement isn't validated, and I would assume since there is no overlapping walls, guns, grenades, and even limbs can glitch through this area

Walls are still floating in mid air

- Any other comments: This map doesn't need to be edited to fit approval requirements. It's an old, outdated, unpopular map, that no one plays anymore. If it has 1 vote in the last 3 years, no one will be crying over this map being unapproved.

Stryde

Re: [Removal Request] Ms assassin-railwars

Postby Silent Aurora » 29 November 2017, 19:07

Map has been unapproved, topic locked.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Return to Removal Requests Archive