[REMOVAL REQUEST] lpzimm-atomik

[REMOVAL REQUEST] lpzimm-atomik

Postby CreeperHunter55 » 9 July 2020, 20:24

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting a Map Approval Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Map Approval Rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[B]
- Map Name: Atomik
- Map ID: lpzimm-atomik
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... &id=456400
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... imm-atomik

[C]
- In a few words, why do you think this map should not be approved?: EG, unfair, awkward movement, not mirrored symmetry, small map for 8 max number of players, etc
- In detail, why should the map not be approved?: Look at the screenshots first. Also this map feels too closed and it pressure on you due to awkward and terrible at all movement wise around the already small map.
- Any other comments: I suggest that the approval team review this map again and determine whether it deserves to be approved in principle.

Spoiler: Show More

CreeperHunter55
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] lpzimm-atomik

Postby phsc » 9 July 2020, 21:06

The movement is extremely awkward because of the pushers, you can to go from a side to the other but if you get shot or press X or simply stay too long in some specific parts the pushers you make you go nowhere, neither up nor down, but you can also not go where you want to, that middle laser kills all possibility to escape if you end up going down (which is more likely considering the angle where you be shot from), and going up you can also get a disavantage which is that you hit that small wall that is on top of where one specific person of the each team spawns, instead of simply going up, about the up part, the middle and middle-side pushers are too strong, you have to press X to go down in the side ones , unless you take the sides (which still sucks), and the middle one is literally impossible, it can even kill you if you jump when you go on it, the side pushers are also too strong, mostly if you consider the knockback you get from someoen shooting at you if that person is down, you literally cannot go down like that, it is still ebtter than the other ones, all of that combined makes it take extremely long to try to flank the enemy, so you either go middle or down in COOP, going down is complicated since tehre is an acid poll and you can still fall and take damage, the middle part is very awkward and it basically turns into swords really, why use a weapon? not even the alien rifle pierce the stuff there, also the CS-DAZ and the raygun are extremely strong for 150 HP mostly when other weapons are not as much, same for heavy railgun, whoever has these weapons has too much of an advantage, and its not like you really cannot miss, the railgun that is more likely but a raygun and the CS-DAZ people basically just die, also if you go down the only way to go up are the gravitators which suck, you can wall jump at the sides but it is hard to get right and inconsistency gives people who take that route a disavantage, while taking the middle-side gravitators also give you a disavantage, terrible map.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: [REMOVAL REQUEST] lpzimm-atomik

Postby lpzimm » 14 July 2020, 05:30

Ya I never liked this map, removal is fine with me. Nobody knows why the big EG approved this one over my others.
lpzimm
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Removal Requests Archive