[EDIT REQUEST] CreeperHunter55-DM

Approved Map Edit Requests

[EDIT REQUEST] CreeperHunter55-DM

Postby CreeperHunter55 » 9 September 2020, 05:06

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting an Approved Map Edit Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Approved Map Edit Request rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[b]
- Map Name: <DeathMatch>
- Map ID: creeperhunter55-dm
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=570330
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=c ... unter55-dm

[C]
- Do you think this map need a minor edit, or a major overhaul?: minor. This is a direct change to the map in its source to add extra players and extra weapons
- In a few words, why is an edit required?: Change to the number of people that can play the map at any given time to 16.
- In detail, what exactly is wrong with the map, and what exactly needs to be edited?: There is an option for selecting how many people can play in a game lobby. Increasing the maximum number of players allows match makers determine the number of players they wish to set themselves
- Any other comments: So I left choice to our community, choice is left to the players, many of them were complaining to me that they can't start match at some of my maps with 16 players (for example - creeperhunter55-tt).
CreeperHunter55
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] CreeperHunter55-DM

Postby Stryde » 9 September 2020, 23:29

Request rejected.

Player didn't supply a changed version of blueprints, and request is illogical to make this map 8 vs 8 due to size of map already. If you'd like to submit an actual edit request, include changed blueprints or resave over map first with actual gameplay changes. Also, if you submit another request of only changing amount of players to some ridiculous amount, it'll be declined once more.

Stryde

Return to Approved Map Edit Requests