[EDIT REQUEST] concentrationcz-zoness3

Approved Map Edit Requests

[EDIT REQUEST] concentrationcz-zoness3

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 25 April 2020, 14:13

[A]
- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting an Approved Map Edit Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Approved Map Edit Request rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

[b]
- Map Name: Zoness: Recon D9S
- Map ID: concentrationcz-zoness3
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=977634
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=c ... cz-zoness3

[C]
- Do you think this map need a minor edit, or a major overhaul?: A minor overhaul.
- In a few words, why is an edit required?: EG, Outdated map, unfair map, map glitches present, etc: There is a couple of walls that needs a little change for a more fluent gameplay.
- In detail, what exactly is wrong with the map, and what exactly needs to be edited?: Just some walls here and there.

The red arrow pointing to the thin wall needs to be pushed in 3 or 4 pixels, or removed. The purple arrow pointing to the wall “that is vertical”. It needs to be pushed up 2 or 3 pixels, until it has the same position as the walls next to it.

This wall, where the 2nd red arrow is pointing, needs to get pushed up 2 pixels, which means goes with the rest of the wall.

There needs to be something like doors in between these walls since they make you move awkwardly when you jump into these. Like, you stand below them and try to jump into the little space. It makes you curl up and force you back down awkwardly. I don’t know why it happens.

Finally, have the older pushers be more like this. So the players don’t die going to the floor when going down in the middle of the pushers.

And that is all..

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: [EDIT REQUEST] concentrationcz-zoness3

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 28 April 2020, 02:31

Topic has been chained... or.. locked? Anyways update is finished.

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to Approved Map Edit Requests