Custom decor / texure "tag" system

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Custom decor / texure "tag" system

Postby Stamtish » 8 November 2020, 14:43

As of right now, you can search for custom decors and textures by their name and their creator, but if we made a tag system where we could apply tags for our decors, it would make finding decors much easier. if someone is looking for household items, they could search the "furniture" tag or if someone wanted a custom gun model they would do the "gun" tag.

This would make decors more accessible, easier to find and more categorized, so no decor would be lost!

As for the already made decors, you could make a "no_tag" or "misc" tag to put all decors of this sorts in that, as newly made decors could have their category or "tag".

In my opinion, the tags should be limited and only a set amount of tags made and approved by the staff / devs to be applied to decors and textures, and also make a rule that all decors should be tagged with at least one tag, and no more than 3.

the tags should be considered a general theme / use for that decor. Like furniture as I have mentioned earlier. We can make a tag for "storage" and put all the barrels and crates in that, "Material" can be for panels and wall textures, a tag for computers and technology... You get the idea
Keep your Friends close, But Keep your Enemies closer... -Blade
Stamtish
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Custom decor / texure "tag" system

Postby xElijah » 8 November 2020, 14:48

I would also suggest "Add to favourite" feature and a feature that allows more than 100 results to be shown when used search bar.
xElijah
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Stamtish » 8 November 2020, 15:07

xElijah wrote:I would also suggest "Add to favourite" feature and a feature that allows more than 100 results to be shown when used search bar.

They are working on an "add to favorite" feature, you can even see it's button when you right-click decors, But I do agree they should show more than 100 results for the search bar, By making a page system for every 100 decors would work fine
Keep your Friends close, But Keep your Enemies closer... -Blade
Stamtish
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby xElijah » 8 November 2020, 15:14

Stamtish wrote:They are working on an "add to favorite" feature, you can even see it's button when you right-click decors

I see it for quite a while now, yet it's still unfinished. Feels like Eric just forgot about it.
xElijah
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby nightmar » 9 November 2020, 07:18

I would like to add that when we search a specific word it should show all th results with the word except for only 100.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Level Editor