Ideas perhaps.

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Ideas perhaps.

Postby Yex » 13 August 2020, 09:25

1 - Ability to group objects together as well as ungrouping. - This is useful for selecting one group to avoid accidentally selecting other objects you don't want in mind and since attach to movable have been added I think the group should also have a way to attach but nevermind that but it would be useful if there were a group option.
2 - Cutting tool. - This one as an example let's say you made one wall with 350x350 and somewhere in the middle you use the cutting tool on the middle by making a rectangle in about 150x150 by doing this you click again to stop dragging the red rectangle and when doing so it gives you an option to either allow overlap or not allow overlap and how overlap works is by overlapping walls together so they look better as an example so yeah this tool creates holes or any type of hole that's possible and as an additional option it should also have a way to have negative and positive so that negative cuts off parts of the object while positive is more like adding and how it works by adding is let's say you have a wall and you drag a green rectangle form the wall to the outside and after it's done it basically creates a wall with the same type of the previous wall you used it on.
3 - Trigger actions.
Enable character 'A' overhead health interface - So we can see enemies health bar and nickname as if they were allies but aren't as their text will be red perhaps this one could be an option in PB settings perhaps?
Disable character 'A' overhead health interface - Same as above but disables it
Change gun 'A' to team only for 'B' - This one also helps solve allies not being able to pick up team only weapons that are set to the same team as player
Allow gun 'A' pickup by 'B' character - To allow the guns to be picked up by allies regardless if the guns team is set to player's team so that allies can still pick them and this may cause weird things such as specific enemies being able to pick up a gun that is a team only to alpha if the enemy is beta though but would be useful though in someways perhaps
Disallow gun 'A' pickup by 'B' character - Same as above but disallows the gun form being picked up
Freeze character 'A' - Like how it does it in multiplayer coop whenever a round restarts everyone is frozen until round starts
Unfreeze character 'A' - Same as above but unfreezes
Allow friendly fire for character 'A' - This one is used to allow teammates to friendly fire one another like how they do in easy or normal mode
Disallow friendly fire for character 'A' - Same as above but disallows it like as if it were on impossible mode or hard mode
Allow team collide for character 'A' - This one is used to have teammates being able to collide with the character like if they were on beta or other teams that are not alpha
Disallow team collide for character 'A' - Same as above but disallows it as if they were on alpha
Force character 'A' to fall - Like how we do when we press X key to fall into lay down position as many people call ragdoll mode but to make this constant you would need delay 0 timer with infinite if trigger itself is infinite and not only but so I can make a AI self boost test if it is successful with this trigger action
Allow dying state for character 'A' - To allow it as an example like how it does when player plays on hard or impossible difficulty the player can get into dying state when hit at below or at 30 HP
Disallow dying state for character 'A' - Same as above but disallows it as if player were on normal or easy mode but enemies still have dying state though but with this trigger action it would prevent it
Force character 'A' to navigate to region 'B' - This is to force a character to go to the region by creating a trace from character to region and form there it pin points parts where the character has to jump or crouch to reach it's point note that if you put a region on a location where a character can't get to it will just stop at the location it got stuck on
Allow AI character 'A' to see though walls - This is to allow the AI to see though walls as an example as if it were on impossible or hard mode
Disallow AI character 'A' to see though walls - Same as above but disallows it as if it were on normal or easy mode
Change AI character 'A' shooting factor 'B' - This is to change how often the AI shoots or something like that perhaps
Change AI character 'A' switching weapons factor 'B' - To change how often the AI change or switch weapons
Change AI character 'A' aimming factor 'B' - This changes how fast the AI aims it's weapons as a reaction point
Change AI character 'A' reaction factor 'B' - This changes how fast the AI reacts to enemy projectiles or something like that perhaps
Change AI character 'A' dodge factor 'B' - This changes how fast the AI dodges enemy projectiles
Allow AI character 'A' capable of regeneration - This works by allowing the character to regenerate like as if it were on impossible or hard mode
Disallow AI character 'A' capable of regeneration - Same as above but disallows it as if it were on normal or easy mode
Change character 'A' regeneration speed to multiplier 'B' - Similar to the one that controls gameplay regeneration speed but on a specific character
Change character 'B' regeneration delay to multiplier 'B' - Same as above but affects the delay of the regeneration
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Ideas perhaps.

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 13 August 2020, 14:31

Nice.
Nice.
(because character requirement)
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: Ideas perhaps.

Postby Yex » 14 August 2020, 02:48

I think one more trigger action.
Change AI character 'A' bravery factor 'B' - This one is used to make AI not flee form combat when dealing with 2 enemies or more based on factor or the opposite perhaps to stop AI form social distancing and get covid-19 as a result but remember always do social distancing as it's a lot safer if you do
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Level Editor