【V3 Locked】Delete this thread if possible.

Give us your feedback about the Level Editor! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Re: 【MegaThread V3】Submit your trigger ideas!

Postby yi en » 16 October 2020, 05:24

Thanks for all replies, and for some reason, I wished to create a new thread for the V4 of the megathread trigger actions for easier for me and you guys to search the thing, stay tuned!

P.S. all idea upper would be updated together with V4.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Yex » 16 October 2020, 23:25

I had some trigger ideas in here. viewtopic.php?f=149&t=24709

I mean you can add them on megathread v4 or something, I don't know.

Hoped that my ideas are good though.

Yeah I have some more too.

Set character 'A' transparent multiplier to value 'B' - This used for our character friend which we can use to add these trigger actions below.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's head 'B' - So we can use this for the custom skins or something you know?
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's body 'B' - Similar to above but for the body.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's right upper arm 'B' - Similar to above but for the right upper arm.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's right lower arm 'B' - Similar to above but for the right lower arm.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's left hand 'B' - Similar to above but for the left hand.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's right hand 'B' - Similar to above but for the right hand.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's left upper arm 'B' - Similar to above but for the left upper arm.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's left lower arm 'B' - Similar to above but for the left lower arm.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's left upper leg 'B' - Similar to above but for the left upper leg.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's left lower leg 'B' - Similar to above but for the left lower leg.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's left foot 'B' - Similar to above but for the left foot.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's right upper leg 'B' - Similar to above but for the right upper leg.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's right lower leg 'B' - Similar to above but for the right lower leg.
Move, rotate and flip decoration 'A' to character's right foot 'B' - Similar to above but for the right foot.

I just realized that we can just use the drone controller for this to be honest.

Though the problem is that the drone controller won't show it's health bar or nickname nor some cursor tips and the weapons that it's holding so maybe these trigger actions should help with the problem perhaps?

Set character 'A' gun visibility multiplier to value 'B' - Basically makes the weapons visible again if the character has ghost effect or is drone controller to make it visible again and also possibly of making it half-transparent if someone wants it.
Set character 'A' health bar visibility multiplier to value 'B' - Basically makes the health bar visible or transparent if the character has ghost effect or is drone controller or is an enemy of player as well as the nickname.
Set character 'A' tips visibility multiplier to value 'B' - Basically makes the player's cursor if it were to hover over the character that this trigger action applied to it will show it's status. Example: inactive enemy, enemy, dead enemy, dying enemy as well as nickname etc.

I think that's it.

I could think of more perhaps?

Have a nice day!
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby nightmar » 17 October 2020, 07:21

That's odd I do not see my suggestion in V4. Was it not good enough?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby yi en » 17 October 2020, 07:24

nightmar wrote:That's odd I do not see my suggestion in V4. Was it not good enough?

lmao. that's because I am still updating those list, please wait until tmr for the better results.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Previous

Return to Level Editor