New Skin Feature for Skin Editor and Stealth feature

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

New Skin Feature for Skin Editor and Stealth feature

Postby prometheansoldier » 7 January 2021, 11:10

As we have witnessed the former updates regarding the Skin Editor, where we can change colors of our character’s visor and the whole battle suit, and changing armor parts, here is a single suggestion and idea that I would like to bring up and suggest since there are certain character skins that does show good details on their battle suit, with Civil Security Lite and Boss being the examples.

Camouflaged battle suits. I just thought it up about a month ago, as I do recall that camouflage patterns were being useful to mask the soldier’s IR signature, as I do figure that certain characters like Marine and Noir Lime being soldiers of Correction Nine, however, their battle suits do not appear to match according to their environment, with Marine being standing out a lot in certain environments due to his armor having that silver/steel look. However, for Proxy’s, her suit can be somewhat effective for blending in certain environments, such as forests, or jungles. This may not be as suggestive due to the timeline Plazma Burst is currently set in, but do state your opinions down below.

Another drawback to my suggestion is, the Civil Security Ghost having the cloaking feature, making him completely invisible to his surroundings. But hey, it’s worth to point this out, as it would be interesting to see Red vs Blue having unique camouflage patterns that still match their corresponding team, without bearing the point of blending in the environment.
You know me. When I make a promise You keep it. I do know how to pick 'em.
prometheansoldier
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: New Skin Feature for Skin Editor and Stealth feature

Postby broforce1 » 17 January 2021, 12:18

Since we can do SVG import, it's ez to do this idea and we dont need that feature at all then.

you could really do that Camouflage effect, u can make the shape that u draw on Inkscape to have some camouflage by changing the shape into a pattern.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Feedback and Insights