My wish for pb2.5 part 2

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

My wish for pb2.5 part 2

Postby andreslopezlafaire » 14 June 2020, 03:42

1.Flashlight.Flashlight will be neat if you are in a dark area and the keybind should be F.

2.Explosion push force.When you get hit directly by any rocket launcher you should go flying.If you are on top on an platform and someone use and BNG and hits the bottom of the platform, you should either get pushed a little bit or ragdoll for 1 second.

3.Every single character or weapon return. This does include the ones from pbFTTP and its updates.

4.Different variants for characters. What I mean is that let just the civil security lite he has his original look and has an falkok look too.

5.Gender. Male,Female,Falkok,usurpation forces and Android.

6.More Level editor features.1.Fire.2.Text.3 and time of day.

7.Holding the grenade.What I mean is That you can hold the grenade with the button that you throw grenades. BUUUT if you hold it to long it'll explode yup explode

8.Mixed PBFTTP and PB2 mission levels.That way the campaign could be longer or eric gurt could add more if he wanted to.

9.Character accessibilities. Let just say the Android SLC-56 can teleport throw wall(now that is overpowered.)

10.Gestures.Just in case your with your friends and you can wave or show an emoji to your friends.

11(last one) Is of course Ammo.Now I know eric added ammo to the game already. BUTTTT what I meant was well let just say incendairy ammo where you shoot fire bullets or explosive ammo where you shoot exploding ammo

welp that about it I mean I kinda still have more but eh I'll do it later.

andreslopezlafaire
Recruit

Re: My wish for pb2.5 part 2

Postby LazyRain » 21 June 2020, 09:04

andreslopezlafaire wrote:2.Explosion push force.When you get hit directly by any rocket launcher you should go flying.If you are on top on an platform and someone use and BNG and hits the bottom of the platform, you should either get pushed a little bit or ragdoll for 1 second.
9.Character accessibilities. Let just say the Android SLC-56 can teleport throw wall(now that is overpowered.)

Not sure what do you mean by this. Can you tell more clear?
andreslopezlafaire wrote:5.Gender. Male,Female,Falkok,usurpation forces and Android.

Aliens and androids are not genders. I doubt there will be more than 3 options for genders.
andreslopezlafaire wrote:10.Gestures.Just in case your with your friends and you can wave or show an emoji to your friends.

It won't work becasue of the way charcters made.
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby andreslopezlafaire » 21 June 2020, 22:37

Lazy Rain sorry I was in a sort of a rush which was why It didn't make any sense at all.For gender I meant like well let just say civil security had like a robot/android version.For Explosion push force I meant like an explosion hitting the floor and it should either rumble and you ragdoll for 1 or 2 seconds or getting pushed of from the explosion wave Like bng you would go kinda get so pushed of to the right or left. For gestures I got bored so I was Like why not let that be a feature.

andreslopezlafaire
Recruit

Postby LazyRain » 22 June 2020, 06:19

Losing stability because of ground shaking is a good idea but it also must affect other objects too. Of course it must depends on the explosion power. However 2 seconds is too much. Even smaller numbers can affect your time on waking up after the ragdoll.
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 22 June 2020, 20:36

Flashlights are possible by attaching flashlight decor to gun. But still, cool.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Girl_Power » 24 June 2020, 09:50

These are all pretty good ideas! The flashlight part can be made by using decorations as Phant0mB0nnie said. I actually posted something about custom genders but I feel having 3 options now is enough. There is also a hidden way to change your gender into whatever you want but it limits to only 6 characters so that sucks. Anyway, I hope Eric sees this topic and possibly add some of these features!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby andreslopezlafaire » 25 June 2020, 02:58

if anyone is confused and sees android or alien as a gender, what I meant was like variants for characters but I was in a rush for IRL stuff,(can't tell you why)

andreslopezlafaire
Recruit

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 1 July 2020, 17:39

andreslopezlafaire wrote:if anyone is confused and sees android or alien as a gender, what I meant was like variants for characters but I was in a rush for IRL stuff,(can't tell you why)

That's actually a pretty good idea, although I think it'll only be limited to human characters (since we don't know enough about aliens to determine genders). Although with character customization triggers, it is possible to make, say for example, a female CS lite, by changing the voice preset and possibly the head model as well.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Feedback and Insights