piu piu clan war

Give us your feedback about PB2.5! Or have an idea? Post it here!

piu piu clan war

Postby jiu » 18 December 2018, 00:44

Could clan wars be declared?

Not only that, in my opinion you need to have something more special that is not killing yourself ...

some reward, some of you will have some idea

:thank:

jiu
Recruit
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 13 December 2018, 19:14

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby Ayano » 18 December 2018, 10:11

As for now in PB 2, Clans are not official.
So whatever happens with the unofficial clan wars and such.
All of them are all basically void and Unofficial.

As for PB 2.5, if the clan system is released then there will be clan wars and such.
User avatar
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 248
Joined: 26 February 2016, 12:26
Location: Was Kidnapped

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby eru_ » 18 December 2018, 10:17

Ayano wrote:As for now in PB 2, Clans are not official.
So whatever happens with the unofficial clan wars and such.
All of them are all basically void and Unofficial.

As for PB 2.5, if the clan system is released then there will be clan wars and such.

As ayano said there is no official clan in pb2 , so everything that you've call 'war/nuking" and etc is somrhing unreal
[GHOST] Eru_
User avatar
eru_
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 196
Joined: 18 April 2017, 18:57
Location: In his grave

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby yi en » 18 December 2018, 13:13

title is cute.
but, all of the clan war are unofficial and all clan war history is made by community. (I mean the famous one)
so... yeah, you can declare war but the official don't care unless breaking rules.
Thinking about signature in this kind of striction is hard.
User avatar
yi en
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 231
Joined: 20 August 2013, 09:10

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby Resi » 18 December 2018, 14:37

I can't wait for this idea to be implemented just for the playerbase to have dramatic issues ending with clans being offically removed.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Lite Marine [800]
 
Posts: 833
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby jiu » 19 December 2018, 17:58

Resi wrote:I can't wait for this idea to be implemented just for the playerbase to have dramatic issues ending with clans being offically removed.



yes, right, although I think it would be a good idea for the admins to follow the wars closely so as to prevent a war from reaching that point



Ayano wrote:As for now in PB 2, Clans are not official.
So whatever happens with the unofficial clan wars and such.
All of them are all basically void and Unofficial.

As for PB 2.5, if the clan system is released then there will be clan wars and such.

((wait, I uploaded it in another post that is us pb 2.5 ??))
Last edited by KIRIAKOS GR96 on 28 December 2018, 11:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.

jiu
Recruit
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 13 December 2018, 19:14

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby wreak » 20 December 2018, 02:04

Resi wrote:I can't wait for this idea to be implemented just for the playerbase to have dramatic issues ending with clans being offically removed.


At this point, it would be a fun if things get a little heated (nothing too chaotic or cancerous). Also even if they get removed, there will still be unofficial clans again.
wreak
User avatar
wreak
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 23 January 2015, 02:01

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby jiu » 20 December 2018, 02:54

yi en wrote:title is cute.
but, all of the clan war are unofficial and all clan war history is made by community. (I mean the famous one)
so... yeah, you can declare war but the official don't care unless breaking rules.



a lore of the battles of clans made by fans?

Would you give me some kind of link to see it?

jiu
Recruit
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 13 December 2018, 19:14

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby Ayano » 20 December 2018, 02:59

jiu wrote:a lore of the battles of clans made by fans?

Would you give me some kind of link to see it?

There isnt.
He just means that the history of unofficial clan wars is subjective to the person.
Everyone has their own side of the story.
And the History of unofficial clans does not matter.
They were unofficial to begin with, therefore none of their achievements could be recorded.
User avatar
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 248
Joined: 26 February 2016, 12:26
Location: Was Kidnapped

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby yi en » 20 December 2018, 04:49

jiu wrote:
yi en wrote:title is cute.
but, all of the clan war are unofficial and all clan war history is made by community. (I mean the famous one)
so... yeah, you can declare war but the official don't care unless breaking rules.



a lore of the battles of clans made by fans?

Would you give me some kind of link to see it?


all of clan achivements are done by community, and the official declared NONE of the clan war history.
The history of clans are all unofficial, which unlike 2b2t, which will record every single weirdo clan wars such as incursions etc.

if I rly could, I would host a clan war with huge map, but thanks for the server, the most player we could hold is 7 vs 7.
(have to reserved 2 seats for judges and kick dead players.
the server would set private server to make sure game master can instantly kick players who had been killed, as the realistic clan war
then the other members of clan war can join in with password given, then joined in and fight.
and we will calculate the kdr of 2 clans to inform who's won.

basically this is what I am planning for.
Thinking about signature in this kind of striction is hard.
User avatar
yi en
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 231
Joined: 20 August 2013, 09:10

Re: piu piu clan war

Postby ST-117985 » 14 August 2019, 11:19

Wait i thought Theres no Clans in PB2 in 2019
Ma Boi were ma Beans at

Discord: No Anime Allowed#6706
User avatar
ST-117985
Recruit
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 January 2018, 10:30
Location: very SCARCE


Return to PB2.5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users